Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2010, 05:18 PM

271 posts, read 460,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Anyone want rattlesnake for breakfast??

Heard one this morning and I'm looking around trying to see where the heck it is, and -- I stepped right on the bugger!! Now I know for sure that a middle-aged redneck has better reflexes than a rattlesnake.

I believe that makes trophy # 48, counting the ones the dogs got to first and didn't leave me any rattle to collect, and one rattle the cat ate.
LOL! Yummy! I hear rattlesnake beats lutefisk any day!

Old 06-26-2010, 05:59 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
EVERYBODY'S gotta have a dream.. And you never know when YOUR'S might be the next one in line.. Don't give it up.
Well one of my dreams came true. I actually learned how to use my new camera (to some degree !)

Flowers outside the doctors office. Those flowers better make me heal fast !
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_9a8nDInPVGE/TCaNCicHuLI/AAAAAAAABis/UQA_MTfjbWs/s512/IMG_0499.JPG (broken link)

Track maintenance is a good thing !
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9a8nDInPVGE/TCaRPfbL9DI/AAAAAAAABi8/c7Yxg8ImNZY/s512/IMG_0532.JPG (broken link)

Old 06-26-2010, 06:12 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,125,109 times
great photos! Love the flowers....and interesting machine there maintaining the tracks!

Old 06-26-2010, 09:30 PM

299 posts, read 566,053 times
Default Giving up is NOT an option ......

MT.Snow... I just reread you post.. Don't you DARE give up on making it to Montana.. No matter WHERE you end up on the way.. Sometimes people simply wind up taking the long road home.. NO MATTER.. Montana isn't going anywhere.. So, WHENEVER you're ready .. WE'LL BE WAITING .. and we'll leave a light on for you, so you don't get lost.. (the key's under the mat).. And don't you forget it.

And this applies to a few other people out there, too.

tiberius

Old 06-26-2010, 11:18 PM

299 posts, read 566,053 times
Default ... und if der kiddies is NAUGHTY, den Santa leaves dem some lutefisk in der stocking ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdreamer View Post
LOL! Yummy! I hear rattlesnake beats lutefisk any day!
Hope you don't mind, snowdreamer .. but I couldn't resist this......

-------------------------

(somewhere in Minnesota)

.. VAT VAS DAT ?? .. VAT DID DAT SNOWDREAMER JUST SAY.. RATTLESNAKE ist besser den LUTEFISK? ..... MAMMA .. MAMMA ..

(from another room)

CRASH !!!! ......... UFF-DA .. Oh vell, der goes supper.

.. MAMMA, did you hear me yell for you? ..

.. YA, I heard you .. und I expect der neighbors heard you too.. You startled me so much dat I dropped der plate I vas holding.

.. Oh, I'm sorry mamma .. vat vas it.

.. It vas your supper, my dear .. der lutefisk.

.. THUD !!!

.. GOTT IM HIMMEL ..... GUSTAV .. GUSTAV !!

.. VAT HAPPENED .. I vas standing here und den ..

.. Youse fainted .. DATS vat HAPPENED.. I told you dat I dropped der lutefisk on der floor.

.. THUD !!!

.. MY MY .. vell, he DOES luv his lutefisk.

.. VAT HAPPENED .. AGAIN

.. Never you mind, old man.. Vy didst you yell for me so loud..

.. Oh, dat .. You von't belief it .. Ein snowperson on der Montana forum said dat ein rattlesnake ist tastier den lutefisk..

.. THUD !!!

.. MAMMA .. MAMMA ..... VAKEN SIE UP !!

.. Vat happened??.. I vas standing here und den.. Oh, I remember now.. Der rattlesnake ting.. Vell, dey could be right you know.. UND NO MORE FAINTING!! ... Now, here .. take dis stick.

.. Ok mamma .. But vat about der rattlesnake ting.. It's nicht possible, is it?..

.. You better hope it is, old man.

.. Vy ist dat, mamma?

.. Because der lutefisk is kaput...... Now take dat stick und go catch me a rattlesnake.

THUD !!!

tiberius

Old 06-27-2010, 12:14 PM

519 posts, read 1,377,040 times
Tiberius thanks alot, that was to kind! We are just taking life one day at a time. I look for jobs daily in a few different states, so I guess whatever and whenever something happens it was what was meant to be. Your post was beautiful! Live, love and be happy we are here for such a short amount of time we have to make the best of what we have now! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Old 06-27-2010, 12:28 PM

271 posts, read 460,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
Hope you don't mind, snowdreamer .. but I couldn't resist this......

-------------------------

(somewhere in Minnesota)

.. VAT VAS DAT ?? .. VAT DID DAT SNOWDREAMER JUST SAY.. RATTLESNAKE ist besser den LUTEFISK? ..... MAMMA .. MAMMA ..

(from another room)

CRASH !!!! ......... UFF-DA .. Oh vell, der goes supper.

.. MAMMA, did you hear me yell for you? ..

.. YA, I heard you .. und I expect der neighbors heard you too.. You startled me so much dat I dropped der plate I vas holding.

.. Oh, I'm sorry mamma .. vat vas it.

.. It vas your supper, my dear .. der lutefisk.

.. THUD !!!

.. GOTT IM HIMMEL ..... GUSTAV .. GUSTAV !!

.. VAT HAPPENED .. I vas standing here und den ..

.. Youse fainted .. DATS vat HAPPENED.. I told you dat I dropped der lutefisk on der floor.

.. THUD !!!

.. MY MY .. vell, he DOES luv his lutefisk.

.. VAT HAPPENED .. AGAIN

.. Never you mind, old man.. Vy didst you yell for me so loud..

.. Oh, dat .. You von't belief it .. Ein snowperson on der Montana forum said dat ein rattlesnake ist tastier den lutefisk..

.. THUD !!!

.. MAMMA .. MAMMA ..... VAKEN SIE UP !!

.. Vat happened??.. I vas standing here und den.. Oh, I remember now.. Der rattlesnake ting.. Vell, dey could be right you know.. UND NO MORE FAINTING!! ... Now, here .. take dis stick.

.. Ok mamma .. But vat about der rattlesnake ting.. It's nicht possible, is it?..

.. You better hope it is, old man.

.. Vy ist dat, mamma?

.. Because der lutefisk is kaput...... Now take dat stick und go catch me a rattlesnake.

THUD !!!

tiberius
Do I mind??? Well heck no! That's the funniest thing I've read in weeks! UFF DA!!!

Old 06-27-2010, 02:41 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
Hey!! Give me back my lutefisk! Here, take this rattlesnake. Let me know how it tastes.

Oh, you want me to kill it first? I didn't ask you to resurrect my lutefisk first, did I?

Old 06-27-2010, 02:57 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,125,109 times
I thought lutefisk was a Minnesota thing.........

Old 06-27-2010, 03:01 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
Ja, you betcha, being how Minnesooota is full of Norskes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana