Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 12:38 PM

1,688 posts, read 8,144,147 times

Advertisements

Okay... I must take pity on this poor chap.

Two definitions for you:

a) the real definition: a crumpet is a member of the bread family. Made from a batter on a griddle and later toasted and served with tea at about 5 p.m.. A very British food - and if you tell a Brit the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys (i.e. the French) eat them, the Brit will knock your block off. (Think MT vs. California but with about 600 years of antagonism. )
They're very, very good too - thicker, chewier and spongier than an English Muffin.

b) the slang definition: a female of very easy virtue &/or her - ahem - physical attributes. You with me here?

Now you see why I laughed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2009, 01:08 PM

989 posts, read 3,524,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveHorses View Post
slang definition: a female of very easy virtue &/or her - ahem - physical attributes. You with me here?
Sounds like the kinds of girls I chased when I was younger.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:00 PM

1,688 posts, read 8,144,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHA View Post
Sounds like the kinds of girls I chased when I was younger.
Ones that smelled like a donkey?!

(Sorry. Couldn't resist. )

And now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast...........

Old 05-05-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveHorses View Post
Ones that smelled like a donkey?!
Crumpet was not an ordinary donkey, she had something special...

Old 05-05-2009, 02:09 PM

440 posts, read 1,691,116 times
in town

Old 05-05-2009, 02:16 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,301,450 times
Can we get back to the story please ? The suspense is starting to get to me again...

Old 05-05-2009, 02:33 PM

This story is not exciting me anymore... lets add another twist. You can use up to twelve words but your entries must include the word "ain't", "skeeter" or "t'was".

Heres where we stand right now. Cletus buried his dead donkey. He had a run in with a bear, he accidentally shot off his big toe, and his woman (Rickers cousin) ran off and left him it sounds like. Lets get Ms Rickers to come back and care for this poor trapper and see if we can't find him a happier life. His true love (the donkey) is dead and gone, Ms Rickers needs to be transformed into something a little more desirable so as to fill the spot that Crumpet left in the heart of Cletus.

The Trapper being so upset over the unfortunate turns in his life decided to pull up camp and head to the hills near The Last Chance Gulch (Helena). When he arrived he staked a claim and set up his camp. While in town visiting the saloon one night he looked up on stage at the dancing girls and saw Ricky (that was his pet name for Rickers cousin). Ricky was still ugly as mud, but not near as ugly as before. She looked like she had lost a few pounds too, probably well below 250 pounds. When the girls walked off stage Cletus jumped to his feet and approached this rare beauty knowing that he needed to strike while the iron was hot.

Okay, you take it from here boys...

Old 05-06-2009, 05:00 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
So he picked up the branding iron, and said, "You ain't gonna....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana