Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 12:13 AM

844 posts, read 1,280,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPoleMarathoner View Post
LMAO. This is why I have little time and patience for people from the Twin Cities. What drivel.

Let us know when the space shuttle lands tindo. LOLs.

And for the record, I'm an Anarcho-Capitalist.
Are you a different handle for the person I was speaking to?

Perhaps if you would have read my profile or previous posts, you would know that my current residence is the Twin Cities, and my home state in Texas (or that Ive spent most of my adult life in neither MN or TX, but the inland northwest). I mentioned this to Mister Californian, maybe try reading before commenting?

I will note your obligatory prejudice towards people who are actually from the Twin Cities. How petty and ignorant. I supposed it would be expected, you as well commented on something you had no understanding of, and could have by simply reading my post. Shame.

By the way, capitolism is more of an economic system than a government system. So you would just be an laissez faire anarchist. Intelligent people make informed comments. God bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 09:54 AM

1,219 posts, read 3,168,673 times
*Cough* Excuse me, I was choking on the smug that seems to be building up in this thread..

Old 07-02-2009, 10:08 AM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf232 View Post
*Cough* Excuse me, I was choking on the smug that seems to be building up in this thread..
That's what happens when someone swallows a dictionary and a bunch of manifestos, but neglects to digest 'em

Old 07-02-2009, 05:21 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,670,675 times
Pats you both on the back,,,,,,

Old 07-02-2009, 05:33 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Pats you both on the back,,,,,,
<*cough*gag*spit*>

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!

Ah, now I feel much better!!

Old 07-02-2009, 06:27 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,038 times
Weeels mae be if I tawk lyk dis, peepel will undur staydme beyteer! Yehaw! /joking

But seriously Timberwolf, were you referring to me when you mentioned smugness? I would imagine that in a conversation actually knowing what you are talking about, being it from education or religious upbringing or otherwise, and reading responses before replying to them are virtues of debate?

In my reply to Mister NorthPole, the guy actually took at shot at me personally, by attacking the city he casually glanced over in the 'location' section of my profile. He inferred that as being where I am 'from', then insulted people from there as if I was one of them. He was wrong on both accounts. I found it petty and laughable (to base an negative opinion on a person based on where you think they are from).

Would you consider me incorrect in this? (No shots being fired here, just asking man to man).

Old 07-02-2009, 07:42 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,041,465 times
Get it back on track or I'll close it. Take the pettiness to DM so the rest of us don't have to view it.

EH

Old 07-02-2009, 08:32 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,670,675 times
Stands and applauds!!!!

Old 07-02-2009, 09:02 PM

24 posts, read 61,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkHunter View Post
Get it back on track or I'll close it. Take the pettiness to DM so the rest of us don't have to view it.

EH
Thank you!

Old 07-02-2009, 09:31 PM

24 posts, read 61,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraus020237 View Post
Coould you give some examples of what you are talking about??
I can give you one example from my area that has directly affected me. I live in a coastal area where surf fishing and off-road vehicle use is quite popular. There are several recreation areas such as the Outer Banks National Seashore that were created for human use such as fishing, camping, swimming and 4X4 off-roading. Well, the environmentalists/liberals (who I would bet you don't even live in the state) noticed that a non-native bird species was using the nearby dunes as nesting areas. Through the use of court orders/injunctions these groups have managed to effectively place these areas off-limits to human activity. Some areas do not even allow foot traffic anymore, to say nothing of 4X4 vehicles. Never mind that the taxpayers of North Carolina such as myself paid and continue to pay for these areas through our tax dollars. These liberal groups have accomplished through court action what they could not do through the legislature. So a few birds get to enjoy miles of beautiful seashore while thousands of citizens and tourists who use to visit these areas are shut out. It seems like this tactic of using the court system to institute policy is a popular tactic used by these groups in Montana as well. I really don't know how long the American public is going to continue to tolerate this kind of abuse of the courts by these fringe groups. If it were up to me, I would take all these people hating, animals come first, radical environmental nuts and ship them off to a deserted island in the middle of the pacific ocean. There they could hug trees and worship sea birds while leaving us sane taxpayers who actually work for a living free to enjoy mothernature. Just one guys opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana