U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 10:37 AM

218 posts, read 329,824 times

Advertisements

Gross for the men eyeliner. No chickified males for me. Sheesh..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2009, 04:27 PM

6,040 posts, read 6,731,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Now waitaminut, that means the Cousins could join, and I'm not sure WHAT the heck they are!!
Could be it's time to initiate a Ladies Auxilary, for the gals that DIDN'T scare the turkey back to the Pilgrims
Well ya got your choice, it's either The Red Hat Ladies (and they wouldn't have anything to do with a crew like us) or it's these creatures and that would be a disaster. I think the "Kentucky Headhunters" did a song about the kind of women who would enjoy being in our club.

Old 11-01-2009, 06:22 PM

989 posts, read 2,277,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Well ya got your choice, it's either The Red Hat Ladies (and they wouldn't have anything to do with a crew like us) or it's these creatures and that would be a disaster. I think the "Kentucky Headhunters" did a song about the kind of women who would enjoy being in our club.

Even those ladies might be above our pay-grade... except maybe the one in the middle with the blue shirt and the tall hair.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:21 AM

6,488 posts, read 7,480,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHA View Post
Even those ladies might be above our pay-grade... except maybe the one in the middle with the blue shirt and the tall hair.
I think that one's a guy. Or maybe an escapee from Twilight. Either way, it's wearing eyeliner!

Old 11-02-2009, 08:36 AM

That's the "prairie dress-unibrow cult" trying to get their kids back.

Hey Rez, that one in the light blue, if you can hold her down I'll tweeze her ! The others look as though they've already been tweezed.

OMG, - I just had a scary thought, I just visualized the women in that picture in bikinis with tons of eyeliner on !

Old 11-02-2009, 12:27 PM

6,488 posts, read 7,480,582 times
Ain't tweezers you'll need, more like vise-grips!! I'll find a rope, you look in the tool box.

And I think if those "gals" were in bikinis, we might see surprises we didn't expect

Old 11-02-2009, 12:28 PM

1,756 posts, read 2,434,398 times
Tweeze, hell. I'm breakin' out the wax for that one!

Old 11-02-2009, 01:48 PM

1,406 posts, read 1,509,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Thems are the infamous "cousins" They follow me around and for some reason they think I'm their kin !
They refuse to wear eyeliner they think they look good enough just the way God made them, or I should have said the way their aunt and uncle made them.
The one on our right ......possibly the 'model' for "ChiaObama"????

OK....OK.... nobody out there start throw'n rocks......just in fun!

Old 11-02-2009, 02:30 PM

218 posts, read 329,824 times
rickers, I do not know who looks worse, the ladies in your photo with no makeup at all (not that I look wonderful without MINE either) or guys with mascara and eyeliner. Double yucky to both.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Griz View Post
The one on our right ......possibly the 'model' for "ChiaObama"????!
Hmmmmmmm, guys wearing eyeliner, --- ChiaObama uni-brow cult ladies,
the cousins, pink 18 wheelers, I think I'll work up a conspiracy theory about all of this. Too bad I quit drinking, that would have made it easy !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana