Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 12:56 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,151,624 times

Advertisements

Lizardman had his all tattoo'd on. You gotta wonder what these body mods will look like at 60, or 75, or 90. Tho not much is scarier than Mick Jagger at 60!

Then there's the real-life Peter Pan ... that wardrobe is seriously not cowboy hats and boots!

Okay, this bears some thinking: Is eyeliner better than the alternatives, or is it the gateway drug to full makeup, implants, and wearing of tutus??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2009, 03:39 PM

1,219 posts, read 3,168,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Catman wears makeup in the form of tattoos and implants. This guy is either seriously violating man code or he's trying to create new man code.
I don't think that we have to worry about that dude coming around here at least this time of year, it's hunting season!

As for the man code... I dunno if he's breaking it or not and the enforcers are all too scared to ask him! (myself included!)

Old 10-19-2009, 10:09 AM

1,753 posts, read 4,248,564 times
Man code, Hell. Cat man is makin' his own FREAK code. All Man code qualifications become null and void. Couldn't imagine kissin' THAT- what if he accidentally bit my tongue off?

Old 10-19-2009, 11:53 AM

The really scary part is, he used to be in the military!
Catman

But he's not aging well if you ask me..
Cat Man - the human 'tiger' who enjoys climbing trees and eats raw meat every day | Mail Online

He's got a website but fortunately I can't see it due to being flash [whew!]
STALKINGCAT.NET Welcomes You!

and a Wikipedia page too!
Stalking Cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eyeliner is starting to sound safe by comparison. I think I'll go wash my brain out with soap.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:54 PM

1,753 posts, read 4,248,564 times
He sounds like an ass... regarding seeing a *couple* of women
'They understand that being a tiger is more important to me than humanity, which is difficult for many women to cope with.'

Uh huh. I wanna head the neutering party, with my own rusty steak knife- anyone want to ride shotgun?

Old 10-19-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinRoseRanch View Post
Uh huh. I wanna head the neutering party, with my own rusty steak knife- anyone want to ride shotgun?
I'll see if we can borrow Paul Bunyan's boot.

Old 10-19-2009, 10:53 PM

1,466 posts, read 4,055,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHA View Post
This thread is swelling with Montana manhood, thats right, hairy chests, dirty fingernails and long mud flaps. The women are afraid to post on this thread because they fear the man-club. I once saw a woman speak of the man-club in an unrepentant fashion and she suddenly started growing whiskers on her chin and blindly reaching for the remote control. Women know better.
I am personally trying to figure out how in the world this thread has anything valuable to do with Montana lol I think there is a good reason us ladies have stayed away from this thread...

Old 10-19-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristynwy View Post
I am personally trying to figure out how in the world this thread has anything valuable to do with Montana lol I think there is a good reason us ladies have stayed away from this thread...
That's cuz this is the thread where men are men, women are scarce, and sheep are afraid...

Oh, wait, that's Wyoming. I think we're lost!!

Old 10-20-2009, 01:13 PM

989 posts, read 3,524,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristynwy View Post
I am personally trying to figure out how in the world this thread has anything valuable to do with Montana lol
It's just a fun thread. If being valuable is a requirement then this forum is going to be weeding out a lot of stuff. I suppose value can be measured in different ways.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:23 AM

608 posts, read 923,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHA View Post
It's just a fun thread. If being valuable is a requirement then this forum is going to be weeding out a lot of stuff. I suppose value can be measured in different ways.
I find this to be a VERY valuable thread. The man club rules need to be reviewed from time to time, especialy considering the constant changes going on throughout our nation today. I know that in Texas we pretty much keep to the traditional rules! Rap music, eyeliner, and male body shaving generally hurt one's status in the man club; however redemption can be earned through owning a pickup truck (US made only!), working on a ranch, oilfield, or farm, taking your children camping or fishing, helping out a neighbor, or hanging out with other members of the man club and discussing football, "the wives", or your latest hunting or fishing exagerations!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana