Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Montreal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 05:32 PM

1 posts, read 1,066 times

Advertisements

Why would you want to bring trouble to someone who isn't causing trouble? How do you know he is not struggling to survive, struggling to feed his family or struggling to support a sick family member. How does it benefit you or anyone else if you reported him?! To be honest, I hate people like you. You have too much time on your hands, so you like to cause stupid problems. Judging by the other comments everybody else hates people like you too. You must be really bored. Why not try to make friends with the people around you instead of causing misery? He can't get welfare as an illegal immigrant. Nice try Mr. Gzx5. Try plentyoffish.com if you guys are bored.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 11:49 AM

2 posts, read 1,386 times
If the guy is not doing anything wrong and just trying to make a living then why do you wish such harm on somebody?

Old 04-06-2018, 12:49 PM

1 posts, read 485 times
How do i report someone who is a wtinessed to a murder in Trinidad and illegal here.
I know the person who is hiding her

Old 04-06-2018, 01:40 PM

14,659 posts, read 14,758,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecclech View Post
How do i report someone who is a wtinessed to a murder in Trinidad and illegal here.
I know the person who is hiding her

Is the person who is hiding the illegal a friend of yours or an enemy of yours? Do you know for a fact that the woman who is an illegal immigrant was a witness to a murder? Who told you? Have you personally met and talked with the illegal witness? If so, what is your impression of her - do you like her or dislike her?

Old 04-06-2018, 01:41 PM

193 posts, read 214,502 times
The police or Immigration Quebec (https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Montreal