U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-15-2013, 06:34 PM

942 posts, read 802,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloominhair View Post
[CENTER]Bloominhair & BH2 salon is kicking of the summer right,
This weekend only,
Get 10.00 of of your choice of color or texture treatments, such as perms or relaxer.
Sunkissed highlighting starting at 25.00.
Babe hair extensions are on sale 50.00 off.
All new clients get 15% off their first visit, this offer is ongoing.

Do you love our work? Please send your friends , you could earn up to 50.00 in Bloominhair bucks! And as always thank you from Bloominhair and Bh2 salon. To see more up dates and great services go to bloominhair.com or bh2salonmorgantow.com[/CENTER]
Consultations are free walk in welcome, You can call 724-434-5566 or 304-225-4247 for your appointment
We are located in the Wallnutthill plaza in Uniontown and in the Suncrest towne centre in Morgantown
You should advertise on facebook, at least there you won't get banned and people can just "unlike" or stop being your friend. This is not craigslist. Reported.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 08:23 PM

370 posts, read 279,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloominhair View Post
[CENTER]Bloominhair & BH2 salon is kicking of the summer right,
This weekend only,
Get 10.00 of of your choice of color or texture treatments, such as perms or relaxer.
Sunkissed highlighting starting at 25.00.
Babe hair extensions are on sale 50.00 off.
All new clients get 15% off their first visit, this offer is ongoing.

Do you love our work? Please send your friends , you could earn up to 50.00 in Bloominhair bucks! And as always thank you from Bloominhair and Bh2 salon. To see more up dates and great services go to bloominhair.com or bh2salonmorgantow.com[/CENTER]
Consultations are free walk in welcome, You can call 724-434-5566 or 304-225-4247 for your appointment
We are located in the Wallnutthill plaza in Uniontown and in the Suncrest towne centre in Morgantown
Tell me more about this so-called 'sunkissed' highlighting. This could change my life.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:30 AM

6,663 posts, read 4,984,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkdashocker View Post
Just lemme know when they open the new Tilted Kilt
It is open and going great guns. In addition to the 40 craft beers they offer, there are other nice attributes, which you can check out on their Facebook page.

Old 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM

23 posts, read 13,622 times
Has anyone heard of anything that is going in the two newer buildings, closest to Kroger? I have seen the Urgent Care and the mini plaza with BBQ and a hair place, but I am really curious as to what is going in the other two!

Old 06-26-2013, 11:22 PM

I don't know. I was just there the other day... took my ex and her husband to the Tilted Kilt for lunch, and I see the construction but don't know what's going in there. I do know that the Biaforas expect to have the entire complex fully occupied by November.

Old 06-27-2013, 08:51 AM

23 posts, read 13,622 times
I didn't even think they had all of the spaces in the big plaza occupied yet. I have seen empty ones, but I guess that's been awhile since I really took a good look.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:16 AM

779 posts, read 445,224 times
They'll be occupied, under lease, or under an intent to lease by November. All of the storefronts in the main building save for one (existing store moved to a larger storefront in the building) are occupied, the second building is full with Bartini about to open today, and the Biaforas have at least half the space in the two new buildings committed in some fashion. I've heard rumors of a Primanti Bros. going in one of them. Also, I think that would be a great place for some sort of authentic Turkish restaurant or other eastern Mediterranean cuisine (Ali Baba seems a bit far away at the airport).

So, after November, all that STC will have is to finish leasing the office space (almost done), and find a use for the two remaining parcels between AAMCO and the three office buildings and the parcel right above that on the hill next to the My Bank! First United Bank & Trust

Old 06-27-2013, 09:20 AM

86 posts, read 37,619 times
You didn't hear this from me....There will be a Perkins in the STC somewhere...

Old 06-27-2013, 09:41 AM

I know this, the Suncrest development is impressive by any measure. When you include that with what is happening elsewhere around Morgantown it is beyond amazing. It seems success feeds off of success. i know I have come to expect great things in Morgantown due to the obvious positive attributes we have, but what is happening has surpassed even my optomistic expectations.

Old 06-27-2013, 01:12 PM

6,351 posts, read 3,924,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTMountaineer View Post
I know this, the Suncrest development is impressive by any measure. When you include that with what is happening elsewhere around Morgantown it is beyond amazing. It seems success feeds off of success. i know I have come to expect great things in Morgantown due to the obvious positive attributes we have, but what is happening has surpassed even my optomistic expectations.
Yeah morgantown needs more strip malls. It is also needs more big apartment complexes.

I miss the days when it really was a college town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown