U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2013, 05:53 AM

17 posts, read 29,467 times

Advertisements

I have 3 properties in GA.

I dont live in the usa and I dont have SSN, I have ITIN.

I want to refinance my houses so I can buy more properties in GA.

someone knows any bank that ca give a loan ?
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2013, 07:39 AM

7,672 posts, read 9,323,633 times
Can't you refinance with the lenders you already used?

Old 09-11-2013, 08:26 AM

7,077 posts, read 16,885,085 times
I get a lot of buyers with only ITIN and I can't find a single lender that will do loans with ITIN anymore. They might come back some day... Your best bet is contacting your current lender since they already have your loan.

Old 09-11-2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconheadWest View Post
I get a lot of buyers with only ITIN and I can't find a single lender that will do loans with ITIN anymore. They might come back some day... Your best bet is contacting your current lender since they already have your loan.
I dont have a loan I bought my properties cash

Old 09-11-2013, 09:57 AM

7,672 posts, read 9,323,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liors288 View Post
I dont have a loan I bought my properties cash
There was confusion since you used the word refinance which usually means you already have financing and want to redo them.

The terms you want to google is no doc, no ssn loans. As the other poster said, it's difficult. Your best bet is partner up with someone that can apply for the loans and do it as a business with them.

Old 09-11-2013, 01:01 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,643,743 times
You aren't looking for a refinance, you're looking for a cash-out investment loan. Those are going to be pretty hard to find with no credit, no citizenship and no SSN.

Do you have the last 3 years of filed US tax returns from your investing business?

Old 09-13-2013, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_Whut View Post
You aren't looking for a refinance, you're looking for a cash-out investment loan. Those are going to be pretty hard to find with no credit, no citizenship and no SSN.

Do you have the last 3 years of filed US tax returns from your investing business?
I just bought the properties a year ago so I did filed for the last year only

Old 09-13-2013, 11:59 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,160,232 times

One option is going through an international bank, having a branch in your country, and having a local branch where the property's are. CITI Bank or HSBC are two suggestions. I strongly suggest you retain an attorney here to keep everything on track. Only relying on the bank's customer service to do everything, "someone will drop the ball". Here's a link that explains more International Mortgages

In my opinion Georgia is the worst state in the country having little foreclosure protection, and how fast a property can be taken back by a lender. As soon as four months of missed payments, company's "on-call" move everything to the street and board up houses. Have discuss countless of horror story's with homeowners.

See you're thinking to rent having rental income pay the mortgages. Currently the economic condition in Georgia is not good. If tenants had an income issue and failed to pay rent. You could be jeopardizing the existing property's to foreclosure.

Good Luck...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages