Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2009, 09:19 AM

1,716 posts, read 2,500,053 times

Advertisements

SVTLightning - in all the searches and "interesting stuff" - did you find any (ONE?) thing of substance?

Old 08-07-2009, 10:37 AM

34 posts, read 77,795 times
So i just got of the phone with a manager of a hedge fund that buys notes form banks remods them and tries to keep homeowners in there homes if the home owner cant pay they help them transition to a new place with grace and dignity.

After explaining the program that jw is putting people in he stated "100% absolutely impossible on a large scale" because so many of the loans are owned not by the banks but by investors and most (like 90%) are not selling there loans. the loans that you see sold are those that are owned by the lender and those may or may not be for sale. it has to make sence to the lender to sell the note and take the loss. Right now in CA there are very little barges for this type of investment. if you live in MI i could get you a nice house for nothing but CA is a different world. If you haven't noticed Ca market is changing and people are buying banks are not releasing there inventory into the market in order to create a sence of supply and demand

But what does he know he only buys millions of dollars of notes a month.

I remember Eric saying that JW was looking at othere people to buy the loan but also was working with HPH LLC. if you think HPH is going to buy you loan think again. they are going to jail.

and Zelva something of substance

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/0...ECvLAPonzi.pdf

Old 08-07-2009, 11:42 AM

1,716 posts, read 2,500,053 times
Learning101 - JW is not even mentioned in that link. What is the "something of substance"?

Old 08-07-2009, 11:50 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatehomeowner View Post
Well, it's my money and its money I can afford to part with. Willing to take the chance on this deal and if it didn't work out, it'll be better than a gamble in Vegas. I do believe this whole deal will come through just base on the facts I know of but of course I could be wrong. Just reading from posts from you too smart ones that I know I made the right choice. Even with the gov't hope program, it's still a long process. Negotiations do take time just in case you don't know.
Judging by your screen name, and the situation you appear to be in, no way in Hell can you afford to throw away money on a phony scam.. Most likely being foolish with your money is what got you to your current situation. Common sense is your friend, you need to try it..!
It is not better than a gamble in Las Vegas. In Vegas, you have a chance to win, you don't have a chance with this scam..! Even if you lost in Vegas, you had a great time. I'll bet you haven't had to many great times since you fell for this scam..!
Because we tried to warn you, and save your butt, you now know you made the right decision. That is the kind of reasoning that had bankrupted many a person...
I try to feel sorry for those who lost their money in this scam, but you are making it very difficult with your attitude..!

Old 08-07-2009, 12:48 PM

Zelva,

If jw sent all the files at the beginning to HPH and they are still working with them then i think that it is important to look at the company that is really doing the work.

You need to understand something

Jw used HPH as there investors
Jw used west coast mortgage as the processing team
HPH and west coast are owned by Cydney Sanchez,
HPH is a ponzi scheme
Jesse and Cydney are good friends.

So if hph is a ponzi scheme then what does that make jw if they are using HPH to try to buy homeowners notes that cant be bought??

Old 08-07-2009, 02:36 PM

20 posts, read 48,923 times
I thought JW Was not working with Cydney any longer. . .

Old 08-07-2009, 02:45 PM

19 posts, read 33,801 times
Yeah Donn. You seemed like you have very good judgment. Would you say the housewives in "Desperate Housewives" are desperate? I live a good, stable, and comfortable life. Made financially sound decisions and if this modification doesn't go through, I would still be able to live comfortably. Been to Vegas many time and see people gamble their lives away. It's not better than this. With this, I know the risk and what I'm trying to attain. If it doesn't work out, I still think it's worth a try. I would do it all over again given the chance. I'm in this pool because this is the only way to get principle balance down. I have nothing to lose because I know I will get my money back. Responsible people who made good responsible choices doesn't get help from the government because they are too busy helping people like yourself. Thank you for your warning but save it.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimplesinsac View Post
I thought JW Was not working with Cydney any longer. . .
Posted by Eric "OK people, here's what's real: Our relationship with Cydney's companies isn't "over", it's just no longer exclusive."

Old 08-07-2009, 04:05 PM

28 posts, read 59,842 times
I bet $3500.00 you don't get a refund??? I mean all of you, that's my bet and my odds are very good. Any takers?????

Old 08-07-2009, 05:17 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minniepearl View Post
I bet $3500.00 you don't get a refund??? I mean all of you, that's my bet and my odds are very good. Any takers?????
I was going to say the same thing, anyone who gets their money back, I'll double it. There is NO chance in Hell they will ever see a penny.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 08-07-2009 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Personal attacks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages