U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2010, 01:39 PM

6 posts, read 12,929 times

Advertisements

Hello there was wondering if i could get some feedback/advice on my situation ok here we go usda loan.
I went into contract on home 12th of dec. Was supposed to close 11th jan. Here it is 30th jan. Been sending more and more documents to the underwitters week after week. Thats what my lo requested everyweek it is something different this last week uw wanted cleared checks which are for my rent for 12 months got them at the same time wanted updated bank statement which i faxed all at once ok good. Got call from lo said on my bank statement there was one overdraft fee around the time i went into contract. When i noticted this fee around the mid dec. I called my lo right away and explaind it to him and he said it is not a problem only if it is consecutive fees said ok great i was nervouse but he assured me it was no problem. It was a bunch on misunderstanding between me and realestate agent the overdraft fee was for the earnest money when i went into contract, i was told that the checked wouldnt be cashed right away. I dont write checks at all, i had the money in savings account which it was automaticlly right back in my checking so there was no really negative balance, never had overdrafted fees ever ever before. My lo said he is writing a letter expaining what had happended and may go above this uw will hear something next week. Lo said this uw is just nitpicking and he is fustrated also do you think i will get my loan?? .thanx for feedback.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages