Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2010, 04:09 PM

4 posts, read 4,704 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone. I am trying to remember the name of a comedy movie that came out in the late 80's early 90's I believe. If I remember correctly the male lead was a bellhop at a high class hotel, and the female lead was some "super celebrity" with major issues. All I can really remember is one scene where they are out driving around for some reason, and she has him pull over to watch a mime perform. She offers the mime some money and as he approaches the car the she punches him in the face, and they drive off while she's laughing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 04:26 PM

8,296 posts, read 13,425,762 times
Blame it on the Bellboy?

Old 08-24-2010, 04:50 PM

No that's not it... thanks though. The whole story kind of revolved around where the female was this very high class too good to speak to normal people, but in reality she was evil, but in a funny kind of way. Really vague I know, okay I also remember a sex scene( cut me some slack I was like 12 when I seen this), and it was funny because they were in the kitchen, and just destroying the place shoving stuff off counter tops etc. Anyway they ended up on the floor with the girl on top, and the guy tells her to get off and she's says "hold on it takes me a minute" and the guy goes "no GET OFF ME!!" and he pulls a fork out of his back. I just laughed and laughed when I saw that even though I didn't really know what it meant. Sorry for getting graphic there, but I only remember those two parts to the movie. To elaborate more about the scene with the mime, they are driving see the mime he pulls over and she up to this point was using a fake accent, and calls the mime in her fake accent similar to how you would call a dog or cat.

Old 08-27-2010, 05:45 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,077,841 times
Four Rooms (?)

Old 08-31-2010, 03:35 PM

No it's not Four Rooms, but I read up about Four Rooms and it sounds pretty good, will have to check that one out. I know my descriptions were very vague, but the plot of the movie I'm thinking of seems very similar to Four Rooms.......it's driving me crazy now!

Old 09-01-2010, 11:04 AM

51 posts, read 77,630 times
Did not know was which, and no impression

Old 09-03-2010, 01:26 PM

I've been thinking about it a lot still, and will elaborate more on the female lead. Apparently she has a history of abusing people, but because she is so rich/famous/beautiful, she has always gotten away with it. That is until she stays at this hotel/resort, and her night of interaction with the male lead pretty much ruins her career, and she may have ended up going to jail. Also I remember that in the beginning she had an accent, pretended to be some high class European, and later it turned out she was actually from the States, and she had a very poor or low class upbringing that she was embarrassed by and hid. I don't think I remember anything else, and I'm not too sure I explained this last part that well, but it was a comedy movie, and I remember enjoying it and it had to be in the late 80's early 90's time frame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies