U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 08:19 PM

2 posts, read 860 times

Advertisements

Hello, i'm new to this forum and sorry for not introducing the right way. I'm Alexander, from Serbia.

I was trying to find movie on google for hours, but it didn't work, so if you would be kind to help me about that, i will be very gratefull!
I don't know the movie name, no actors names, but i know how they look, and there are only (i think) 4 actors in the whole movie.

- The main thing is about a doctor who is trying to find a cure for death, to achieve immortality, the place of filming is some high mountains, all in snow. That doctor is 'killed' and placed in snow in front of cottage by his helper, and then that helper is presenting himself as a doctor to a guy who got lost, and then that guy was a "guinea pig", "test dummy" for those medicines. Then that helper and that guy were practising, hiking... the guy who was taking drugs started to hear strange noises, but also got a great stamina, and was loosing al emotions and feelings, his eyes become white, lifeless... One day, that helper started shooting the guy with a gun, and he was still alive, immortal! Then the real doctor got alive somehow and started to argue with his helper... and that's all i remember.

- If you watched this and know name of the movie, please tell me...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 10:20 PM

1,367 posts, read 1,709,815 times
This sounds like it, it's called "Subject Two": Subject Two :: rogerebert.com :: Reviews

Old 09-04-2011, 05:26 AM

2 posts, read 860 times
Default Re:

YES! Yes it is! thank you very much, you helped me alot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or