Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2013, 12:37 PM

4,970 posts, read 6,268,503 times

Advertisements

You might say summer keeps coming earlier and earlier but April is usually still just a so-so month. But lately I've been noticing a lot more movies coming out in March that I would more expect to see in the middle of the summer blockbuster season. Going all the way back to Ice Age 2 or 300. And it's continuing this year with Oz: The Great and Powerful and GI Joe Retaliation. And even already slated for March releases next year is the big screen adaptation of Mr Peabody & Sherman as well as The Muppets... Again. So is March becoming as important to studios as a summer or holiday release?

A list of some movies to come out in March that I would more expect to see in summer:
Ice Age 2
Horton Hears a Who
10,000 BC
Monsters vs Aliens
Watchmen
How to Train Your Dragon
Alice in Wonderland
Battle: Los Angeles
Rango
The Lorax
The Hunger Games
Wrath of the Titans
John Carter

Also, ignore the misspelling in the title.

Last edited by ischyros; 02-22-2013 at 01:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies