U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 10:23 PM

3 posts, read 5,049 times

Advertisements

Hi!
Today my friend and I heard a song on the radio that we recognized from a movie we saw a long long time ago... I believe it is a late 1990's movie, or early 2000's, but probably 90's would be my guess. I was a little girl so my memories aren't so sharp, and it doesn't help that I don't know any names from either the movie or song. The singer of the song played is a male, with a deep strong voice, goes something like "....and i don't know don't know, don't know how........ fall in love with you baybeh...." and in the movie, a young guy, thin with dark brown/black spikey hair is lip syncing this song in a living room, to the girl he loves, making her laugh. She has short blonde hair, round face, in some weird way she reminds me of Kiersten Dunst. They had gotten into a fight on the street of some big city I believe... It's a romantic comedy.
Everyone I describe this too say "Grease" but it's not at all, it's a newer movie, not a musical. It's more in the era of "10 things I hate about you."

I honestly can't remember much more but if I think of anything else I will add!

If anyone can help me find the name or at least give me more clues towards the movie I would really appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 10:34 PM

668 posts, read 786,450 times
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the song is probably Barry White's "Cant' Get Enough of Your Love".

First, confirm that here:
Barry White - Can't get enough of your love baby - YouTube

Then, go here to see which movie it appeared in: IMDb - Barry White

Old 09-13-2011, 10:43 PM

Default You are so so so smart!

That is the song! It helps me SO much with finding the movie!
Thank you!!

Old 09-13-2011, 10:46 PM

Default Found the movie!

"Down to you" came out in 2000.

You're awesome, it was bugging me all day.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:49 PM

12 posts, read 3,247 times
Sure it wasnt Win a Date with Tad Hamilton?

[url=http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0335559/?ref=m_nv_sr_4]Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004) - IMDb[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or