U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 09:43 AM

3,592 posts, read 4,514,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Mine would have to be when Harry dances with Hermione in the Deathly Hallows. Its just a rush of emotions at the same time. Make your posts count! Find the best scene in a movie you really liked and post them!

Harry and Hermione Dance , My fav scene!!! - YouTube
Denzel Washington in the movie, "John Q" He believes the swat team is going to kill him for taking the hospital and staff hostage. He is telling his son some things that he thinks he will need to know as he grows up, as he does so he is choking back tears and trying to continue talking. Denzel just blew me away in that movie! Father-son, Mother-daughter scenes in the movies just make me melt!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2012, 01:18 AM

3,634 posts, read 4,855,884 times
"We've got something better than a rabbit's foot holmes, we've got familia!!!!"

Blood In Blood Out - Last Scene - YouTube

This movie has got to be in my top 5. When I first got it from a friend on VHS I started watching and thought this movie is a joke, until about 30 minutes in. It became one of my favorites. This is a classic gangster movie in line with Goodfellas and Scarface...Sangre por Sangre

Old 12-12-2012, 01:19 PM

219 posts, read 544,742 times
Always loved Mr. Blonde, what a villain.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:10 PM

3,942 posts, read 3,874,434 times

Last edited by kat949; 12-13-2012 at 11:20 PM..

Old 12-17-2012, 08:24 PM

5,655 posts, read 5,464,645 times
Cate Blanchett makes anything watchable.

The Most Beautiful Woman - YouTube

It's a crime they remade the In-Laws so poorly. The original was hysterical.
Señor Pepe:

The In Laws (1979) - senor Pepe - YouTube

I really wanted to put something up here from Bad Santa, but I don't think there's a single 30 second stretch in that movie that's SFW, lol.

Old 12-25-2012, 06:40 PM

14,578 posts, read 10,153,343 times

The Sanity Clause - A Night at the Opera - YouTube

Old 12-25-2012, 07:41 PM

17 posts, read 27,797 times
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dKDhfXsOJRw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKDhfXsOJRw

Quote:
I really wanted to put something up here from Bad Santa, but I don't think there's a single 30 second stretch in that movie that's SFW, lol.
Final police chase jajja

PD: how can I put the video like the rest of you?

Last edited by MacPablo; 12-25-2012 at 07:54 PM..

Old 01-10-2013, 05:12 PM

7,129 posts, read 3,952,346 times
Wow! I've seen a lot of great scenes posted, which gave me so many ideas of what I'd like to share. Maybe I can make return visits so it won't be too overwhelming.

Romeo and Juliet ~ This is my favorite film and has been since I saw it at the age of @17 in 1969. I wanted the scene of their first meeting, as "What Is a Youth" is sung. Instead, I have this, a little after the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NkNYd_ku_8

Singin' in the Rain ~ I watch this whenever I need to have my spirits lifted. Can you believe he was ill, with a 100+ fever, when he filmed this? They kept having to change his suit when each would start shrinking.

Gene Kelly - Singing In The Rain - YouTube

Legend ~ I find this scene with the Princess (Mia Sara) dancing and with Darkness (an unrecognizable Tim Curry) making his entrance mesmerizing:

Legend - Dancing dress scene - Tangerine Dream score with Director's Cut video footage - YouTube

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension ~ Now THIS is a cult movie! It happens to have perhaps the coolest end credits of all time, reintroducing the team members:

Buckaroo Banzai end titles (credits) (good quality) - YouTube

Electric Dreams ~ Edgar, a damaged computer, overhears the cellist (Virginia Madsen) upstairs, resulting in a delightful duet. Edgar is voiced by Bud Cort, with Lenny Von Dohlen as the third part of the developing romantic triangle.

"The Duel" Scene - Electric Dreams Movie - YouTube

Hellboy II: The Golden Army ~ This is one of the sweetest male bonding scenes ever, with Hellboy (Ron Perlman) and Abe (Doug Jones) singing along to Barry Manilow's "Can't Smile Without You":

Hellboy 2 - Can't smile without you - YouTube

The Company of Wolves ~ He is perhaps the most stunning werewolf of all time~at least to me~even with the unibrow: the mark of a werewolf per her Granny. This is a mesmerizing film, filled with eerie scenes.

The Company of Wolves-Rosaleen Meets the Huntsman - YouTube
Beware! This gets gruesome!

The Company of Wolves-The Kiss/"All the Better to Eat You With" - YouTube

Last edited by MystMoonstruck; 01-10-2013 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: fix typos

Old 01-10-2013, 05:25 PM

20,071 posts, read 13,751,682 times

The Jerk (10/10) Movie CLIP - That's All I Need! (1979) HD - YouTube

Randy Quaid in National Lampoon's Vacation - YouTube

Planes Trains Automobiles: Bus Trip - YouTube

Planes, Trains, & Auto's: Famous Lines - YouTube

Housesitter - Tura Lura Lura - YouTube

Dudley Moore-Excerpts from "Foul Play" - 1978 - YouTube

Old 01-10-2013, 06:30 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,715,896 times

You ordered for me? - YouTube

Ghost World - Seymour Road Rage - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or