U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2015, 12:36 AM

373 posts, read 304,966 times

Advertisements

December 18 will be the second most important night of the month of december, behind christmas day. the premier of The Force Awakens.

in honor of this special night, we all must do one thing, we cannot go to nightclubs and bars to do any type of drinking or partying. why? cause is the night we celebrate everything star wars.

we must make this day and the days after its premier "pure and dry". new years eve, you can party, but on force awakens premier night and beyond, no drinking, partying, dancing to techno music.

we need to abolish our knowledge for various beer and booze brands and make room for as much star wars knowledge as possible. that means no bud light, miller lite, dos equis, jack daniel's, etc. we know everything star wars, we know about luke, leia, han solo, r2d2, and so on.

we all can do this. long live the force, abolish the booze.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2015, 09:15 AM

2,073 posts, read 1,896,830 times
Thanks Mr. Dry, but nah. People can do what they want to celebrate the day as long as they do it safely and without much public disturbance. Like getting blasted and then going to watch the movie (which makes no sense anyway if you want to focus on it).

Old 07-18-2015, 10:08 AM

5,574 posts, read 5,545,489 times
I suddenly have a desire to order a keg and have it delivered on December 18.

Signed, someone who's already tired of all the Star Wars hype.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:18 AM

16,874 posts, read 51,413,686 times
Three words -

Wild Wookie Sex

Old 07-18-2015, 11:25 AM

5,491 posts, read 4,566,174 times
The star wars "force" is immaginary , however ,
My faith and walk with God has allowed me more influence in my environment, than I could have ever dreamed with out Him.
God designed us with more capabilities than most people willl ever observe, because they are taught of the world, and not taught of God..
The selfish want to operate, and the loving want to cooperate with God.
There is a big difference. I mean a world of difference.
There are events in my life that were the intervention of God using angels to bear me up at a potential serious fall , or the intervention of moving others to do something on my behalf that don't even know my cercumstances.
Healings for both my self, and those I am told to pray for, giving me guidance for the road ahead and direction for those ahead I can't even see yet , even the altering of weather .
I do not worship God "for" these things.
My worshp for God is demonstrated in obedience and cooperation, in love for "Him".
The events them self are a product of this relationship.
It is not a vague force , it is God, who is real and accessable..

Old 07-18-2015, 11:31 AM

12,544 posts, read 11,935,721 times
Yeah. Sure. You can take my wine away. Come and get it.

Old 07-18-2015, 12:26 PM

5,574 posts, read 5,545,489 times
This thread gets odder and odder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or