U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 09:30 PM

46 posts, read 7,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
What's with the wussy, boy-like Flash?
Heck, even Grant Gustin who I didn't much care for in the TV series is better than this guy!

I guess that we will never see the Flash as he should be!
Movie millions and still "meh" in uniform design!

THE REAL DEAL ...
That is not even the "real" deal. The real deal would have to be somethin that looks exactly like this:

And it would look absolutely ridiculous in a 2017 blockbuster.
Thank God that the fanbous are nor making this film, because the costume for Ezra Miller looks awesome and functional, as opposed to a fan-**** spandex atrocity designed to be "the real deal."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 05:56 AM

12,705 posts, read 17,354,513 times
Deja vu.

"Justice League" Reshoots Change Cyborg Tone - Dark Horizons

Note to WB: What these movies need is NOT more Whedonesque snark.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:00 AM

8,471 posts, read 6,253,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
He'll be there. I'm just hoping for this exchange:

"I'm back --- and I am Superman!"

"Huh. Well, I am ... Steppenwolf!"

"<Snort> I'm sorry. I'm going back to sleep. I didn't rise from the dead to fight a guy named Steppenwolf. Seriously? What? Taser Face was already taken?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Steel View Post
Oh....he will be in there...just not shown in the trailer...I just don't think that is him in that particular scene.

Comic book writers didn't always come up with the best names lol. Plastic man?? REALLY???

Agreed Superman will be in it just maybe near the end so close that the movie is about over. Personally I think WW could kick his arse.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:57 AM

3,482 posts, read 1,162,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Deja vu.

"Justice League" Reshoots Change Cyborg Tone - Dark Horizons

Note to WB: What these movies need is NOT more Whedonesque snark.
Yeah. I don't get it.

Old Today, 10:11 AM

3,482 posts, read 1,162,641 times
Justice League: Ben Affleck promises 'a more traditional Batman'

Quote:
Justice League will mark Ben Affleck’s second feature film as Batman. Well, technically it’s his third. “Do I get credit for the Suicide Squad gross?” the actor laughs, joking (and underestimating) that he was onscreen for “less than 35 seconds” in last year’s supervillain team-up film. He’ll have a decidedly larger role when DC’s good guys mobilize in the November blockbuster, which unites Affleck’s Dark Knight and Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman alongside Ezra Miller’s Flash, Ray Fisher’s Cyborg, and Jason Momoa’s Aquaman. (And maybe Henry Cavill’s Superman, if he’s not quite dead.)

That means Batman has to learn to work together with his fellow superheroes. “He’s put in this position of having to reach out, find other people, convincing them to do something,” Affleck explains. “Part of the drama of the movie is the question of whether or not the team is going to come together. It’s very different from the tenor of the last movie.”

And the character is very different, too. “BvS departed a little bit from the traditional Batman,” says Affleck. “He started out with all this rage directed at Superman, because of his coworkers who had died in the fight Superman had with Zod.” For Affleck, most of the hero’s ensuing actions were defined by barely-repressed fury – in contrast to the Batman we meet in Justice League. “He was holding on to a lot of anger, in a little bit of an irrational way,” Affleck says. “Whereas this is a much more traditional Batman. He’s heroic. He does things in his own way, but he wants to save people, help people.”

Affleck frames the new attitude as a return to a more classical incarnation of the Caped Crusader. “This is more in keeping with the canon of how Batman’s usually been portrayed, and how he’s portrayed vis a vis the Justice League in the comics,” he explains. “This is more the Batman you would find if you opened up your average Batman comic book.”

“Not that it’s average,” Affleck clarifies. “I think it’s a really cool story. Actually, it’s sort of a story about multilateralism. It’s not a bad theme to have!” Hey, if the universe’s moodiest billionaire can learn the value of collaboration, there’s hope for us all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies