U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 02:45 PM

13,028 posts, read 17,487,827 times

Advertisements

I know jim caviezel had a heart attack right after he finished filming the first passion and for that I would expect he would not do any really physical stuff .But I'm wondering if it will ever get off the ground so to speak .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2018, 03:55 PM

29,831 posts, read 8,908,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Interesting if it will actually go to production.

Caviezel and Gibson were essentially blacklisted by Hollywood hypocrites for making the movie, which turned out to be a huge hit (highest grossing R-rated movie ever).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...lifetopstories

I don't know what hypocrisy has to do with people in Hollywood not seeing the potential for POTC being the hit that it was. That wasn't the first time they missed the box office mark, and won't be the last.

As for Caviezel, I like him. I've seen him in nother roles, so I doubt he's been blacklisted. The Resurrection should be an interesting subject for the sequel; I'm sure it will be a good movie.

P.S. The only hypocrite here is the incorrigible Mel Gibson who, IMO, has a lot of chutzpah getting all up in Christ's business.

Old 02-02-2018, 04:10 PM

5,726 posts, read 3,017,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I know jim caviezel had a heart attack right after he finished filming the first passion and for that I would expect he would not do any really physical stuff .But I'm wondering if it will ever get off the ground so to speak .
The physical stuff happened during the passion not when he reappeared before the Apostles

Old 02-03-2018, 06:46 AM

2,272 posts, read 2,067,969 times
Quote:
When did Caviezel have a heart attack?

Old 02-04-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerwife View Post
When did Caviezel have a heart attack?
after he finished filming the movie and he also told on a james Robison show that one of the camera men was mocking God and he came down with a rash that almost killed him . But yeah it was a week after he wrapped up filming .

Old 02-04-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
The physical stuff happened during the passion not when he reappeared before the Apostles

okay maybe someone did not understand what I meant . he has had a heart attack he most likely wont be able to do the physical stuff that this movie would require ...

the actor cavaziel had a heart attack ....after he wrapped up filming the movie .

Old 02-05-2018, 07:15 AM

Quote:
after he finished filming the movie and he also told on a james Robison show that one of the camera men was mocking God and he came down with a rash that almost killed him . But yeah it was a week after he wrapped up filming .
I absolutely cannot find anything saying he had a heart attack. He was struck by lightening and his dad had a heart attack and heart surgery but nothing is coming up on him having a heart attack.

Old 02-05-2018, 11:09 AM

5,459 posts, read 2,354,489 times
Never heard of Jim having a heart attack. His role on Person of Interest wasn't exactly a sit-down job, either.

Old 02-06-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFtrEFkt View Post
Never heard of Jim having a heart attack. His role on Person of Interest wasn't exactly a sit-down job, either.
I know.. that's why I'm asking. This is the first I've heard of it. But since no one countered the comment.. I had to see if I missed something.

Old 02-08-2018, 10:57 AM

17,979 posts, read 11,499,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Interesting if it will actually go to production.

Caviezel and Gibson were essentially blacklisted by Hollywood hypocrites for making the movie, which turned out to be a huge hit (highest grossing R-rated movie ever).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...lifetopstories
No, Gibson was "blacklisted" for his anti Semitic remarks (Blacklisted in quotes because his career is still up and running). I don't recall Caviezel being blacklisted for anything.

I saw the movie, it was tough to watch.

This film is about the resurrection.

You want to see a great movie, watch "Risen". It's about a Roman Centurion tasked with finding the body of Christ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies