U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2018, 12:28 PM

14,280 posts, read 19,036,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Very true, but I'm sure we've all seen plenty of horror/thrillers with no redeeming qualities whatsoever--they're in a different category.
True. But Horror is just like any other genre --- 95% of it is dreck.
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 12:46 PM

3,361 posts, read 1,820,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
True. But Horror is just like any other genre --- 95% of it is dreck.
Bite your tongue! :-)

I actually like all levels of horror. Yes there are some movies I donít like, but man I love myself a bad B film. Sometimes I will pick a movie to watch based on the 1 star ratings. I have discovered many a gem that way. I mean come on, who here doesnít enjoy a good at Troma film?

Last year I went to Splatterflix and got to meet Brockton McKinney ( Evil Bong 666 fame) and it was such a treat to talk to him and learn more about the cheesy films I love.

Old 02-10-2018, 03:36 PM

9,802 posts, read 4,586,034 times
This is my question: I watched on HBO via Prime, and it says 'includes alternative ending' which I'd really like to see. Is that option there for if I bought it through Prime rather than watching via HBO subscription?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies