Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 10:36 AM

1,456 posts, read 4,142,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I saw this with my son last weekend. It's a total snore. About 6 couples even walked out of the theater in the middle of it. I got a good nap in though sometime during it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
I wish I could have my 20 bucks and what felt like 10 hrs of my life back. This is the worst movie I've ever seen in a theater, way toooo boring and dry. I though it was going to be funny. I'm not a fan of Bush nor am I a "lefty".
I get your point Oliver, Bush always was and always will be an idiot.

And what about Condoleeza Rice WTF? Way too much over the top for me. Was it serious, was it a satire? I don't know and I don't care. Oliver Stone is a jackass in my book now.
Very very dull, boooring movie!!!
I'm with these guys. My fiancée and I saw this last night and were bored almost to tears. I could barely stay awake. Yeah, Brolin and Dreyfuss were pretty good, I guess - when the film could keep my attention, that is. Thandie Newton was distractingly bad. Truly awful performance. The movie overall? Just... dull.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies