U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 01:57 PM

158 posts, read 329,015 times
I watched only the first episode of Dirt. The first episode had the characters doing all these horrible things to other people all in the name of money and sometimes, fame. Did subsequent episodes give the victims any relief? From the initial looks of it, I thought that the series was going to be always one-sided where famous people are victimized over and over again. If that's not the case, maybe I'll catch next season.

Last edited by desertgirl; 03-29-2007 at 02:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2007, 05:08 AM

1,205 posts, read 2,002,956 times
Hmmm have you ever noticed that kneau reeves never really has any lines in his movies(wich is a good thing) and if he does its preety much the same hing from movie to movei. Oh and Van Diesel is bad,

Old 03-31-2007, 07:05 AM

449 posts, read 765,488 times
Tara Reed makes me ill-don't care much for Ben Stiller either.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:09 AM

1,590 posts, read 13,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleleigh View Post
Van Diesel is bad,
I like him. Ever see "The Pacifier"? He can do funny, not all action movie actors can.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:15 PM

5,021 posts, read 9,583,772 times
I'm a little surprised that no one mentiond Kevin Costner. I can't stand his narration in "Dances with Wolves"!

Old 04-03-2007, 01:52 AM

1,489 posts, read 6,098,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
I loved her in "Eyes Wide Shut."

But I don't find her attractive. That sharp little nose of hers...looks like the business end of a can opener.
Are you kidding? Nicole Kidman is one of the finest, most beautiful acctresses in the world. She is soooo beautiful.

Old 04-03-2007, 01:54 AM

1,489 posts, read 6,098,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarkey View Post
I can't watch Nicole Kidman in a movie without being aware the whole time that I'm watching her "ply her craft". I don't dislike her, but I never get lost in the character as I do with someone who's acting well.

Mel Gibson is another culprit that falls into that category but I get such a kick out of him that I don't care. More viewings than I can count of "Conspiracy Theory" (despite Julia Roberts), Signs, and being a good Scottish girl, "Braveheart".
Nicole Kidman is one of the best actresses ever. She can do a wide range of roles. I saw her as a teenager and she was good even then.

She can do comedy as well. She is stunningly beautiful as well as talented. Thats aa rare combination. She is the best actress of our time.
She is so talented. You need to watch her In Moulin Rouge, To Die For , And The Others. She will blow your mind.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:07 AM

262 posts, read 804,026 times
Keanu Reeves is the worst hands down. I always get sucked in because of his good looks but as soon as he opens his mouth, he kills it for me. I can't stand any of the three main actresses in Charlie's Angels (the movie version). Both the movie and the acting were ridiculous.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:35 AM

657 posts, read 1,639,768 times
scarlett johansson i cant stand her she looks like pluto from disney
and that robot voice of her
i cant see why so many like her

Old 04-04-2007, 09:56 AM

1,590 posts, read 13,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasinger View Post
Are you kidding? Nicole Kidman is one of the finest, most beautiful acctresses in the world. She is soooo beautiful.
In matters like this, taste rules.

I consider her a "skinny belink."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies