Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2010, 01:59 AM

2,709 posts, read 6,290,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersgrl1969 View Post
Scarlett Johansson...she looks like a bug.
I suddenly thought of:

These two look exactly the same, if you ask me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2010, 01:14 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,590,006 times
Tom Cruise

Old 01-24-2010, 02:07 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,129,303 times
That douche bag Jeremy Piven--surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet, well I only got to page seven. Maybe someone has mentioned him. He is so average looking but thinks he is so fine. So arrogant too.

Lindsey Lohan,--did one ok movie when you were like 5. Everything since has stunk. Why are you so famous?

Nicolas Cage,--That voice bores me to death. Stop already.

George Clooney,--I have to agree with many. Although I did like Michael Clayton, he does seem to play himself in every role and that smug smile is unnerving. Dude,--your not that cute.

Adam Sandler,--Not at all funny

Drew Barrymore, --Have you ever played an in depth role?

Al Pacino,--Stop with the jibberish you senile fool

Samuel Jackson,--Dude anyone can yell and scream. That is all you do.

Charlize Theron,--Your cute but starting to get annoying. I can't even say why. Maybe people put you up to high. Your not that damn cute.

Jessica Alba,--Take about 20 years worth of acting classes and then come see us. She is one of the worst actors of our generation bar none but she made it because of her looks.

Peter Saarsgard,--Your phony (im so upper class) voice just bothers me. Go jump off a roof of your choice. Preferrably 10 or more stories high.

Vin Diesel,--I am still trying to find out why there was ever a fuss about you. You are nothing special in any regard.

Collin Farrell,--Liked you in one movie (Tigerland) others have mentioned it. Your little Im cool and rebellious thing is old. Grow up.

Christian Bale,--Another one I don't get the fuss about. I liked you in American Psycho and that was it. You seem way to angry, arroggant and unlikable. Stay in London or whereever your from.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:10 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,642,055 times
Megan Fox~Hot, but she can't act :X

Miley Cyrus~Ehh...I just don't like her music and the movies are just pure exploitation of her fanbase..

Old 01-25-2010, 02:10 AM

4,091 posts, read 5,973,731 times
Seth Rogen. If I have to sit through another movie glorifying drugs or alcohol with him playing the fat dufus who falls in love with the girl way out of his league just to eventually win her over while using the same five jokes he uses in every movie he's in (that weren't funny the first time) I'm going on a killing spree. I honestly can't believe, of all talentless hacks out there, he became big.

Old 01-25-2010, 04:56 AM

13,032 posts, read 24,553,706 times
I feel relieved that I haven't got a clue who most of the people mentioned are ! Sounds like I am not missing much anyway ...

Old 01-25-2010, 06:03 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,392,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar77 View Post
Tom Cruise ( we call him Glib...)
Eddie Murphy, Bill Murray, Jim Carrey are talented comedians, but have ego issues as actors
I know, Jim Carrey really thought he was getting an Oscar nom/win for that atrocious Andy Kaufman bio "Man On The Moon." I'm a huge Andy Kaufman fan and that movie almost offends me personally. lol (Andy's family didn't care for it either.)

My list...

Jennifer Aniston bugs me. I just think of her and kind of want to strangle her. I can almost see why Brad left her. Normally I never condone someone leaving his/her spouse for someone else, but there is just something that reeks of neediness. Ugh.

Zooey DeChanel. Can't act her way out of a paper sack. A while back I was on the fence between seeing "Yes Man" and the Will Smith movie "Seven Pounds." The minute I found out Zooey D. was in "Yes Man," I was in that theater seat waiting for "Seven Pounds" to start faster than you can say bad actress.

I have to say though - some of you guys hate a lot of people.
..... So what do you guys watch for movies then? LOL j/k

Old 01-25-2010, 11:54 AM

65 posts, read 61,990 times
Jim Carrey! The only movie that I liked with him was Dumb and Dumber.

Old 01-25-2010, 11:56 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,626,367 times
Owen Wilson and his bro

Old 01-26-2010, 08:43 AM

65 posts, read 61,990 times
Matthew Mcconaughey
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies