U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2010, 04:49 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,597,235 times

Advertisements

CHUCK NORRIS & STEVEN SEAGAL lolz ..for lords sake .. spare me a heaven !!!

Last edited by Norm24x7; 02-17-2010 at 05:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 10:45 PM

23,707 posts, read 16,021,217 times
Drew Barrymore
Jim Carrey
Angelina Jolie
Penelope Cruz
Adam Sandler
Ben Affleck
Eva Longoria
Jennifer Lopez
Gwyneth Paltrow
George Clooney

...just off the top of my head

Old 03-27-2010, 11:55 PM

609 posts, read 1,069,316 times
tom cruise
chuck norris
robert pattinson
halle berry
scarlett johansen(sp?)
charlie sheen

thats all i can really think of.

Old 03-28-2010, 04:18 AM

894 posts, read 949,993 times
I don't "hate" these people, I just can't stand their acting abilities (or rather, lack thereof).

Jean-Claude Van Damme
William Shatner
Nicholas Cage
Charlie Sheen
Tom Cruise
Chuck Norris
Steven Seagal
David Carradine

Old 03-28-2010, 10:22 AM

51,237 posts, read 50,519,955 times
I cannot even bear to look at Julia Roberts' face.

I think I even started a thread about that once, lol. I can't even judge whether or not she is a good actress because I am so filled with revulsion just looking at her that I have never been able to sit through one of her movies for more than five or ten minutes.

The exception is that I did see Steel Magnolias years ago, but that scary clown face with the horrible grin wasn't filling the screen the entire time.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:39 PM

4,575 posts, read 3,532,364 times
Tom Cruise seems to be the only one that gets on my last nerve...

Old 04-03-2010, 03:45 PM

876 posts, read 754,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I cannot even bear to look at Julia Roberts' face.
Agree , and don't get why people who wouldn't need have a lift while she , that should do it , don't even think to use surgery to reduce her mouth and nose.
And someone even dare to say she's "beautiful"...

Old 04-06-2010, 02:40 AM

223 posts, read 124,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
The OP asked for ACTORS, not ACTRESSES.
Actor is a non-sexist generic term for those who act as a profession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySWW View Post
Johnny Depp

An anti-American European wannabe. Enjoy France Johnny, we can live without you over here!
Actors aren't allowed to have opinions that disagree with yours?
He's not a wannabe actor; he's a very good and diverse one.
Funny how he's making money hand over fist in the American market.

Here's a partial list of actors I don't enjoy on the screen (because nothing else is relevant, now is it?):
Ben Affleck
Ben Stiller
Charlie Chaplin (even in University during a Comedy in Film class, I couldn't abide his work)
Vince Vaughan
Leo DeCaprio
Will Ferrell
Meg Ryan (since plastic surgery)
Sandler
Cruise

Old 04-06-2010, 02:51 AM

223 posts, read 124,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Danny Glover<hate>-he supports communist dictators over his own nation
Jane Fonda<hate>-my dad and other relatives served in Vietnam and we'll never forget her actions over there.
Steven Segal<don't hate>-bad actor but it'll be a rare day you'll see him get his butt kicked since he's for real when it comes to Akido.
Chuck Norris<don't hate>-bad actor but a former kickboxing champion who studied tang soo do in Korea while serving there in the Air Force
Tim Robbins<hate>-good actor, over inflated ego
Susan Sarandon<hate>-see Tim Robbins
Alec Baldwin<hate>-EGO
Sean Penn<pity>-too long a list for me to put here
Tom Cruise<needs mental help>-Scientology and not coming out the closet (SouthPark)
Lindsey Lohan<lock her up!>-she was great as a kid but this train wreck is still piling up.
Rosie O<hate with a passion>-can't write here what I think about her

And any actor who thinks that because they played a part in a movie they think they know about the subject the movie was about. Just because you played someone with cancer or someone in the military doesn't mean you know about having cancer or serving in the military.
So this has nothing to do with acting ability but with political views that have nothing to do with their acting careers.
Hahahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Danny Glover frequently travels to communist dictatorship countries showing his support for them. Castro and Chavez for example. He hates America but supports Communist dictatorships.
Geez, what does this have to do with his acting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
That moron Danny Glover, anything Bolin, Wil Ferral. Cant believe anyone thinks he is funny. Sean Penn another idiot who should stay out of politics and the USA. I like Ryan Reynolds.
I'm sure you just love Chuck Norris for the same drivel.

Last edited by AuntieMame; 04-06-2010 at 03:15 AM..

Old 04-06-2010, 09:39 AM

44 posts, read 124,116 times
All the usuals and a few additions:

Keanu Reeves - I cannot watch his movies seriously without hearing him say "Whoa!!!" in the goofy Bill and Ted's voice.

Nic Cage - same type of voice gets under my skin. Although its a good movie, the Leaving Las Vegas performance was overrated. Elizabeth Shue stole the show.

Tom Cruise - I find it interesting that Mr. Cruise thinks being a good actor is coming up with 100's of different ways to give a blank stare into the camera saying nothing. War of the Worlds was painful.

Mel Gibson - he uses the same bumbling speech pattern in every 'comedy' he is in.

David Spade - boggles the mind how this guy gets roles.

Hayden Christensen - an earlier post reminded me of my hatred for his acting. I have no idea how/why George Lucas selected him for Star Wars. horrible, horrible.

Renee Zellweger - pouty, squinty eyes/face and a very weak voice.

Sandra Bullock - i know she just won an academy award, but something about her bothers me.

Couteney Cox - everyone is mentioning Aniston as a bad actor. I think Cox was the worst of the Friends group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies