U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 07:34 PM

1,370 posts, read 1,933,195 times

Advertisements

Hmmmmmmm

My list would be:

Colin Farrell - I have no idea how this man ever got in front of a movie camera.

Adam Sandler - he is just NOT FUNNY.

Ben Stiller - Ditto

Vin Diesel - Boooooring

Sandra Bullock - never convincing and reminds me of someone really annoying that I used to work with!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2009, 09:25 PM

458 posts, read 1,136,208 times
I Dislike

Steven Seagal
Rowan Atkinson

Old 07-11-2009, 11:22 PM

12,256 posts, read 15,787,109 times
I don't hate anyone but I surely don't enjoy watching:

Jennifer Lewis
Vivica Fox
Renee Zellweger
Jimmy Fallon
Queen Latifah (except Living Single and Secret Life of Bees)
Rosie O'Donnell
Chuck Norris - I hate that walker texas Ranger show
Samuel Jackson - Snakes on the plane did it for me. I can't stand all that unnecessary yelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProgShred View Post
Tom Hanks
wow I've never met anybody who didn't like Tom Hanks.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:30 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,661,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProgShred View Post
Has ayone mentioned Will Smith? I think he sucks at acting. I don't know why he is one of the highest paid actors when he is worse than most of them.
He is so highly paid because he guarantees seats filled come premiere night- has nothing to do with his acting capabilities.

I never saw Ali, but didn't he prove he could act in that one?

He doesn't bother me, but Will is bland. In movie-making land, that equals to big bucks. You offend no one, so (almost) everyone loves you and your throwaway movies.

I will add that he is easy on the eyes and charming so that equals $$$$$$$$$.

Old 07-12-2009, 03:17 AM

14,095 posts, read 22,963,452 times
Danny Glover<hate>-he supports communist dictators over his own nation
Jane Fonda<hate>-my dad and other relatives served in Vietnam and we'll never forget her actions over there.
Steven Segal<don't hate>-bad actor but it'll be a rare day you'll see him get his butt kicked since he's for real when it comes to Akido.
Chuck Norris<don't hate>-bad actor but a former kickboxing champion who studied tang soo do in Korea while serving there in the Air Force
Tim Robbins<hate>-good actor, over inflated ego
Susan Sarandon<hate>-see Tim Robbins
Alec Baldwin<hate>-EGO
Sean Penn<pity>-too long a list for me to put here
Tom Cruise<needs mental help>-Scientology and not coming out the closet (SouthPark)
Lindsey Lohan<lock her up!>-she was great as a kid but this train wreck is still piling up.
Rosie O<hate with a passion>-can't write here what I think about her

And any actor who thinks that because they played a part in a movie they think they know about the subject the movie was about. Just because you played someone with cancer or someone in the military doesn't mean you know about having cancer or serving in the military.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:56 AM

4,721 posts, read 13,610,199 times
Its hard for me to use the word "hate" for people. (I hate heat and humidity and brussel sprouts).
And most certainly towards people I dont even know. But the list of unfunny, or annoying actors is pretty accurate here. I dont really care or get upset about their opinions or rantings as they are just that.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:39 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,171,009 times
As an Actor or Actress the below talented artists should never, ever, ever, ever be acting!

1. Beyonce

2. Mariah Carey

3. LL Cool J

4. Coolio

5. T. I.

The music they make should always be their day jobs!

Old 07-12-2009, 09:26 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,798,671 times
Actors and actresses I cannot stand are listed below. I dont care about their politics or their views on issues, I just cant stand them well........ because I cant stand them.

Meg Ryan
Julia Roberts
Gweneth Paltrow
Hugh Grant
Rupert Everett
Jennifer Aniston
Beyonce
Keanu Reeves
Patrick Swayze - although Roadhouse was awesome
Lindsay Lohan
The Hannah Montana girl - cant remember her name but her father is a terrible country singer.

Old 07-12-2009, 01:09 PM

12,256 posts, read 15,787,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post

5. T. I.
I've only seen T.I in ATL and I thought he did pretty good in that movie. I can't think of another black actor in that age group he could have played it as well, unless they brought out a new face.

Old 07-12-2009, 02:04 PM

30 posts, read 53,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
wow I've never met anybody who didn't like Tom Hanks.
Unfortunely, I know someone else... But i don't know how can someone don't like Tom Hanks like I don't undernstand how someone can hate Stallone, De Niro, Hoffman, Pacino, Nicholson, Willis and DiCaprio! But this is only my opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Girl View Post
Vin Diesel - Boooooring
Of course lol... totally agree!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies