Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2009, 02:13 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,615,476 times

Advertisements

Hugh Jackman for ruining the character of Wolverine!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 02:37 PM

2 posts, read 3,753 times
how about WE TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WE LIKE not hate "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!!!!"
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT
I'm going to talk about a star I like CHRISTINA RICCI.
I will always have a thing for her, I love how real she is, and that no bullsh*t way of hers, in my eyes she is the best thing in showbiz hands down, real roles, real life, and you can see she cares, now we just have to make sure she stays off fur, lol.
but she did do a 180 about that.
to me I think she is great in everything I know about her, but I don't really know her, and I'm sure it is really hard to know people talk about you all the time and think they know you, and what your like, but no one can ever really know anyone, all we can do is look at what they have done in there lives, and view that, but there are so meny things that have a impacked on us that we may do this or that, but it is a long road from lohan or paris to christina ricci, I think in my small bit of brain power, it is not hard to see that my pick will be christina everytime.
next time you think of a star, REALLY put your self in there Shoes, and think, would I like people all over my break up's, or taking what I say and making it not what I was tring to say, or taking my photo when I'm just living life, and find that maybe my left nut slipped out and showing the world, or telling the world that my a*s is to fat, or my shorts look bad, and remember this is not for a week but for the rest of your life, IT WOULD BE VERY HARD for anyone.
so in my book for all that she has to put up with, I think she is doing a great job, and has not fallin in to what so meny do.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:36 PM

750 posts, read 2,276,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebraman777 View Post
how about WE TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WE LIKE not hate "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!!!!"
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT
I will always have a thing for her, I love how real she is, and that no bullsh*t way of hers, in my eyes she is the best thing in showbiz hands down, real roles, real life, and you can see she cares, now we just have to make sure she stays off fur, lol.
to me I think she is great in everything I know about her, but I don't really know her, and I'm sure it is really hard to know people talk about you all the time and think they know you, and what your like, but no one can ever really know anyone, all we can do is look at what they have done in there lives, and view that, but there are so meny things that have a impacked on us that we may do this or that, but it is a long road from lohan or paris to christina ricci, I think in my small bit of brain power, it is not hard to see that my pick will be christina everytime.
next time you think of a star, REALLY put your self in there Shoes, and think, would I like people all over my break up's, or taking what I say and making it not what I was tring to say, or taking my photo when I'm just living life, and find that maybe my left nut slipped out and showing the world, or telling the world that my a*s is to fat, or my shorts look bad, and remember this is not for a week but for the rest of your life, IT WOULD BE VERY HARD for anyone.
so in my book for all that she has to put up with, I think she is doing a great job, and has not fallin in to what so meny do.
Start a new thread about movie stars you like then? Oh yeah I hate Christina Ricci too.

Old 08-21-2009, 06:20 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,176,801 times
Matthew McFistMagnet

Old 08-21-2009, 06:22 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,176,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebraman777 View Post
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT
Shaddap

Old 08-21-2009, 07:09 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times
Anyone mention John Malkovich yet???

Don't get the infatuation with this guy. Seems like an average actor at best. Just over-articulate every word you say and act angry all the time.... I think I could handle that...

Old 08-21-2009, 08:29 PM

378 posts, read 1,203,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
I wouldn't call Paris an actress.
Hmmmm... What WOULD you call her?

Old 09-16-2009, 02:12 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
Something about this guy just seems fake:

YouTube - BILLY DRAGO - TRIBUTE

Old 10-04-2009, 01:26 AM

684 posts, read 1,150,804 times
I don't hate or dislike any of these people, but I can understand why SOME people would dislike, or even hate, some like Sean Penn (an egotistical hotheaded a--hole) or some of the politically active like Ben Affleck (although I don't dislike him; he's quite intelligent), but why are ones like Ben Stiller, Danny Glover, Al Pacino or Rene Zellweger or Chuck Norris "hated'?

Old 10-04-2009, 01:33 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky1949 View Post
I don't hate or dislike any of these people, but I can understand why SOME people would dislike, or even hate, some like Sean Penn (an egotistical hotheaded a--hole) or some of the politically active like Ben Affleck (although I don't dislike him; he's quite intelligent), but why are ones like Ben Stiller, Danny Glover, Al Pacino or Rene Zellweger or Chuck Norris "hated'?
Danny Glover frequently travels to communist dictatorship countries showing his support for them. Castro and Chavez for example. He hates America but supports Communist dictatorships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies