Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2009, 02:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,718 times

Advertisements

this is a movie i watched when i was a kid in the 90s im not sure if it was made in the 90s or was from a long time ago but im pretty sure it was made in the early to mid 90s.(youll need to know the movie starts out in the real world then goes to an animated one then comes back to real life) but in the beginning its these two girls and they are playing at this one girls house and then one of the girls gets her doll and then like her and the doll go through this like red plastic tunnel like the ones used for dog training and then they come out in this animated world. the first thing they see are candy trees and a sign that says something along the lines of dont pick they're for christmas and then this little girl comes out of the candy forest and is eating all of the candy and then the doll gets mad at her real life friend because she told her not to eat the candy and then the doll(who in animated world can talk and walk) goes off with the other little girl whos is a evil princess and then i think like the rest of the movie is like the human girl looking for her doll friend

(i think the doll's name is something like maribel or mirabell or something like that)

Please help me if you know the answer!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies