Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2011, 10:34 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times

Advertisements

‪Keane - A Bad Dream‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-05-2011, 12:11 AM

4,586 posts, read 4,273,353 times
Default no-man~back when you were beautiful

‪No-Man - Back When You were Beautiful | With Lyrics‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-05-2011, 12:42 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,111,231 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKCpM...eature=related

Old 08-05-2011, 01:08 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,416 times
Default Apocalyptica - Romance, Apocalyptica - Harmageddon, Jill Scott ft. Anthony Hamilton - So In Love

* Few moments given Me now... and yet this moment... the value of this moment becomes most precious of all treasures... later to be held close and remembered fondly...*

* Listens with a Smile *

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Ah, yes ... but there is an undeniable bond between the artist and his work. A love affair of highs and lows and the two will endure periods of separation but who will always return to each other ... because it is meant to be. While you're here though, it's nice to hear music that you enjoy. Thanks for sharing that with us.
True! The agonies excruciating to persevere! A most demanding lover, at once the most alluring of mistress, but never a bread and butter wife or husband. Deep in this bittersweet romance do we slavishly celebrates what is gained...

Apocalyptica - Romance

‪Apocalyptica - Romance‬‏ - YouTube

But then who knows...tomorrow I may fall in love again for the millionth time...*Chuckle* HereOnMars, are You also of the Artist Persuasion...

* the low drome striking drone of a Grandfather clock bring awareness back to the Now*

Egads! To release this forboding sense of growing madness *Take bow in hand, cello weight a comfort* before speaking to Mad Hatter!

Apocalyptica - Harmageddon

‪Apocalyptica - Harmageddon‬‏ - YouTube

*Smile over at Mad Hatter...chuckle...* The Beauty here is that it is Your feelings which are King or Queen. Free of Genre...So no You should do nothing of the kind... *listens to Stay True*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Hatter 10/6 View Post

Stay True (Original Mix) - The Rurals feat. Julie Monnin aka Ladybird 2011

Should post to House, but I like it here!
@KnightShadow, loved that Visur Vatnsenda Rósu Mix. And, thanks for the words!
And now I'm fit to rejoin the never-ending rat-race! Thank You Mad Hatter for listening and expressing appreciation of Visur Vatnsenda Rósu Mix. To show generosity of Your time and words, is an unselfish gift which later commands its own reward.

The time! I need urban earth to root Me backquick!...HA! A pleasure this has been...

Jill Scott ft. Anthony Hamilton - So In Love

‪So In Love - Jill Scott ft. Anthony Hamilton‬‏ - YouTube

KnightShadow

Old 08-05-2011, 07:04 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,145,622 times

‪Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-05-2011, 07:11 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,111,231 times

‪nina simone-montreux 1976 - how it feels to be free‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-05-2011, 07:25 AM

52,688 posts, read 47,946,017 times
Default Friday Country Gold

American Made - Oak Ridge Boys

‪American Made - Oak Ridge Boys‬‏ - YouTube

Something Fishy - Dolly Parton

‪Dolly Parton Somethin' Fishy‬‏ - YouTube

I'm In Love Again - George Morgan

‪George Morgan - I'm In Love Again‬‏ - YouTube

Stamp Out Loneliness - Stonewall Jackson

‪Stonewall Jackson - Help Stamp Out Loneliness‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-05-2011, 08:47 AM

4,498 posts, read 6,315,520 times
The Presets - Girl And The Sea Lyrics

‪The Presets - Girl And The Sea‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-05-2011, 09:40 AM

4,586 posts, read 4,273,353 times
Default keri noble~watch me walk

"...I think I’m gonna do this my way
I won’t ask you
Not gonna wait until you give the ok
I’m alright with consequences
Better than these fences
Straddling the great unknown
& Playing it safe

I won’t behave
I won’t sit down
Not gonna stick around to listen as you make your case
Stealing my light,
Feeding me lies
Now your gonna watch me walk..."

‪Keri Noble "Watch Me Walk" Music Video‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-05-2011, 01:27 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,593,606 times
Default Beethoven Symphony 9 in D minor Op. 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShadow View Post
* Find Escape between cracks of intensity to send streams of loving care... My Soul's song whispers * You've not been forgotten...

Recognize the age-old tale of Icelandic folklore... Am I not alive in the melancholy clarinet that ease sore ache... Hark and listen now...

Björk - Visur Vatnsenda Rósu ( Between The Notes Mix )

‪Björk - Visur Vatnsenda Rósu ( Between The Notes Mix )‬‏ - YouTube

Why would I chose this song You might ask? To illustatre the dilemna all Artists feel who have known the sweet taste of Creativity's lips and whispered promises...

This song is about a married woman who although has a most wonderful and adoring husband, is in hopeless love with a womanizing bastard bringing agonizing torment to her since she knows she will never truly have him...

Understand now? ... Because this dilemna symbolizes My life... how I desire spending moments with You here and yet I'm hopelessly in love with an unfaithful bastard called ART... so I sing lamenting songs bringing You closer to Me...

Exisiting between the Notes with You... Honouring the Missing, not denying it or banishing it to a corner of My consciousness... in this way We remain with one another... together...

KnightShadow
Yes Art...the elusive seductress...who calls to us in the night with her misty wraith like beauty. And we are consumed...with passion with the images in our heads, the songs in our ears...the ethereal love in our heart for the creation that is in spirit bursting and demanding to become real and physical. We are tricked by her trickery...she steals the sleep from our eyes...the food from our body...the passion from our souls...as we give our all to make love to that vision in our heads.

Curse or blessing? The artist will not know which...as she feels the highs of elation ease the curse it is to sell her soul to make the masterpiece that will make her life worthwhile...

And if the artist cannot see with his eyes? He can paint with his soul...if he cannot hear? He will compose with his soul...just as Beethoven did on his last and most acclaimed symphony. Lack of hearing did not stop this artist bending and giving to his lover...his last breath of life.

‪Beethoven Symphony 9 in D minor Op. 125 (7/7)‬‏ - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music