Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2011, 03:15 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,593,606 times

Advertisements

I dedicate this to my friends I thought were once lost and are now found. I look forward to fun times this week...company shared with good people. I don't ever want to lose the starlight in my eyes...

"All the nights we tried and tried
To find the starlight in your eyes

All the hours we cried and cried
You lost the starlight in your eyes"

Hammock - You Lost the Starlight in Your Eyes

Hammock - You Lost the Starlight in Your Eyes - YouTube

Old 10-25-2011, 03:24 PM

10,261 posts, read 12,509,300 times

ENDLESS LOVE, Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie - YouTube

Old 10-25-2011, 04:26 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,458,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by french paris View Post
Yes indeed!! lol

Old 10-25-2011, 04:27 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,458,599 times
"Angela" by Bob James

Bob James - Angela (Theme From 'Taxi') - All Around The Town - YouTube

Old 10-25-2011, 04:31 PM

3,198 posts, read 13,105,148 times
Default Bandari - Scottish Hills - Awen Magic Land - Scottish des feés - My Dashing Darling (Mo Ghile Mear)

:::arms filled with Harvest Bounty.. spilling bags into waiting hands.. rushing to embrace Topaz.. exclaiming::: Sweetheart! How Sweet it is! This day! :::hugging tight… kissing each cheek::: Oh it is Wondrous yes!

The boys are right behind me with everything ripe and rich from the market! Forgive us coming through the front entrance.. I could not tarry! You know me.. Lady Topaz… I am simply filled with energy! ….

Now to make the whole place rich with the smells of baking !! ::: …dragging Topaz in a semi-run … along the hallway, into the kitchen.. eyes smiling… announce in happy voice::: I just heard the fantastic news! Nephew? In transit??!! Wonderful!!

:::glance past Lady Topaz, gasps.. Such Beauty! Inspired by the view of Autumn’s first kiss upon the cottonwood… the dark trees brushed with the hint of bright yellow…

Bandari - Scottish Hills

Bandari - "Scottish Hills" - YouTube

::hold tender memories close… smile broadens:::
Eyes bright.. turn to say… well Lady Topaz, I declare myself Boss of your kitchen! ::shared laughter:::… Out! Out! There is nothing like a happy homecoming when the air is richly fragrant!... filled with scents of fresh baked breads, cinnamon, sugary delights! Take it from me… this kitchen is a magic place! My team and I will tend it with loving care!

:: inspiration strikes! … a lovely pyramid of fall apples…Glance at the time while quickly taking the cutest apron from its hook::murmuring to self… so a kuchen, cinnamon rolls with cardamom, of course, a pear tart, sweet potato pie… and our favorite French loaf… that will do for a start… The aroma! The aroma wafting through each and every room! Mmm mmm… enough for everyone in this thread... maybe the whole forum ::big smile::: and visitors alike! just like old times!

::. rushing to wash hands and pull large mixing bowls from cupboard… busily assemble ingredients… yeast set to warm ….

Well I am so so glad Young Master is coming! We all will be glad to be together! Heart to heart in person is wonderful and ratifying, restoring deep feelings among All! ::shakes head in delightful memories:: and oh Gosh .. the music! And Yes! The house will fill with music by the boatload!

Awen Magic Land - Scottish des feés

Awen Magic Land - Scottish des feés - YouTube

:::hushed bubbling of applesauce releases a sweet cloud… happy laugh as workmen noisily arrive on break… large mugs of coffee stirred with cinnamon sticks … first pastries served warm to a chorus of Joyful approval. :: happy to be of use…deftly flip pie shell into pan… rolling out soft yeasty dough… working nimbly with an inner ear listening…

Swedish Cinnamon Rolls - baking fun

Exclaims to none in particular… Well word is out now… the kitchen is the place to visit this morning! … I wonder if I should take a look at recipes from Sir Big Swede… oh my too late now…::laughing to myself::: eyes brighter than buttons…
Thrilling to make ready for Our Young Man! … someone begins the reciting and all join in with much fanfare!

My Dashing Darling (Mo Ghile Mear) - The Highland Sessions

My Dashing Darling (Mo Ghile Mear) - The Highland Sessions - YouTube

A proud and gallant cavalier, a high man's scion of gentle means…

….Come sing his praise as sweet harps play
And proudly toast his noble frame
With spirit and with mind aflame
So wish him strength and length of day …

rare

Last edited by RareWonder; 10-25-2011 at 04:41 PM..

Old 10-25-2011, 05:17 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,550,563 times
TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE - LO REED

Lou Reed- Walk on the Wild Side - YouTube

Old 10-25-2011, 05:58 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,818,808 times

I'M NOT IN LOVE - 10cc - YouTube

Old 10-25-2011, 06:45 PM

4,586 posts, read 4,273,353 times
Default phaeleh ft indi kaur~healing

'they may take my life, but they'll never take my soul'

Phaeleh - Healing (ft. Indi Kaur) - YouTube

Old 10-25-2011, 07:23 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,111,231 times
A love song, how it should be...

And I believe in Love
And I know that you do too
And I believe in some kind of path
That we can walk down, me and you
So keep your candlew burning
And make her journey bright and pure
That she will keep returning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnHoqHscTKE&ob=av3n

Old 10-25-2011, 07:29 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,116,346 times
POI DOG PONDERING - LIVING WITH THE DREAMING BODY

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music