Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2011, 05:23 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,591 times

Advertisements

*Packing gear for a night under the stars...call out to Lady Topaz that I'm taking advice, come through other hearts...time to listen to the old trees and Father sky full of stars... heave it all on a strong back...baby bird already in her care... runs smack into her in the Foyer*

Sir?...Don't worry darling... I have My handy flint for Fire... *she smiles while small hands slip between canvas straps... whispering*

No Sir...I mean... a dance before You leave me? *gear clang to the floor and carpet...extend a hand grinning down at her...* Well to what this time?

What else? *she teases* Nickleback!

Nickelback - When We Stand Together (Lyric Video)

Nickelback - When We Stand Together (Lyric Video) - YouTube

*teases back* What no Conway?

*We dancing with childish exaggeration... laughing* Conway?

*she asks then answers in a slight teasing flirt* Conway is for when You're STAYING a while!

Nickelback - When We Stand Together[YOUTUBE ONLY]

Nickelback - When We Stand Together - YouTube

* I laugh, and We dance again and again and...

The Dream World beckons its unearthly melodies...for does not a society go to theater, movies, listen to videos for hours, seek out fine arts in beautiful buildings and ugly ones alike... get lost in a club, get lost in 8MM past... Our dreams captured in the Arts, Our reality too?*

You Sir, *she whispers*...go now to Your trees and bring me back a dream... *gently letting Me go...and I grin at her, newly inspired, grabbing gear heaving it on to a strong back that feels it's weight like a feather... plop on My wintry furry hat and with an air of rough importance reply*

I'll not come back with empty hands M'Lady or absent skins to keep You warm... A song or dreams to deliver to My Darling... that shall shelter You from the coming storms... of...that which a kiss...

Good Bye Sir KnightShadow... *laughing pushing Me out the door as I rail on...pumped up now* ...and Yes Lady I shall...

*hear her giggle behind the closing door as I back away...*

Happy Hunting Sir!!! * I Grin at the peeking out of a pulled curtain...chuckle... remark to Myself with a final wave to her, Grinning...*

Don't return home without a Dream in My hands? I accept the challenge!

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 11-06-2011 at 05:34 AM..

Old 11-06-2011, 06:30 AM

Default Keyshia Cole - I should've cheated and Bel Biv Devoe - Poison and Beyonce ft Shakira - Beautiful Liar

*A short wait for eyes to adjust to Nightfall; growing excitement spurs senses normally dormant to rise; murmurs under breath* ....hmmm... should I attempt sleeping without fire...

*glance through silent branches with contoured foliage creating its own secret world...just My luck if I trip breaking My neck...wry chuckle, no GPS... well there's a cell, hell let's rough it, meanwhile I can tell Mother Nature about all the BS happening in My life...*

Keyshia Cole - I should've cheated

i should've cheated With Lyrics - YouTube

rough out a skinny flashlight... grunts about Damn National liars to Pines and Evergreens... Riot police called out for a hand full of Protestors in another state... Oakland riots the other day... *Stepping over dead branches, spotting potential "widow makers"...damn... Mother nature... *avoiding poison oak and ivy*

Bel Biv Devoe - Poison

Bel Biv Devoe - Poison - YouTube

...yes betrayal at every turn... what has happened to the sanctity of the word? Betrayal... young people asking if their constitution is just one big beautiful liar...

Beyonce ft Shakira - Beautiful Liar

Beautiful Liar - Beyonce ft Shakira - YouTube

*Picking up dead thin branches just in case I change My mind...its gonna get cold but no rain...Good! Gotta see those stars to bring home the meat! To bring back a Dream...*

KnightShadow

Old 11-06-2011, 06:48 AM

443 posts, read 564,981 times
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekg2ihiUnH0

Old 11-06-2011, 06:58 AM

5,431 posts, read 29,174,116 times
Default Dreamquest

...pick a song and hold it in my hands...softly blow on it...and watch it flow thru the air...finding Sir KnightShadow...and falling like stardust all around him...

Feel the wind and steal the air...

...Breathe in

Live Your Dream with Your Soul's Eyes...

...You're free!

Let the mystic sunshine...

...Fly beyond the borders

Enter Your Mind's depth...

...To expand Your Conscience

So the tired minds can rise again...

~BloomingArtist~

...Everyone needs beauty as well as bread...places to play and pray...

where Nature heals and gives strength to body and Soul alike...~John Muir

Old 11-06-2011, 06:59 AM

Default Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River and Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You also Chaka Khan - Aint Nobody

I swear it all can be reduced to lover's squabbles Mother nature... even political parties... first We're in bed with each other...

*Preparing space for a fire after all*... then its let's hurt each other to FEEL connected...

Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River

Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River - YouTube

*stick end of flashlight in mouth...cell vibrating...flip open, Lady Topaz? well that proves there IS reception here, hmmmm...maybe I need to climb higher? Hell no, coyotes... finger My hunting knife sheath then handle...*

Yes? Baby bird is calling for his Daddy...Lady Topaz? *Static then chirping...LOUD! cracks up...she returns* Darling...just feed him what I left on the right, a mixture of... O! I didn't see it. *her voice teasing* Okay Bye Daddy...

Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You

Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You - YouTube

*Grin in spite of Myself...look over a clearing...click off cell...can use vaseline in place of tender...or a spark from a battery...cell vibrates*

Yes?... Can you please tell the baby bird Good Night?

*cracks up...starts an exaggerated chirp...baby bird excited, really starts yapping...Lady Topaz back*

okay... a fire yet? LADY... ooopsss Night! *CLICK!*

Chaka Khan - Aint Nobody

Chaka Khan - Aint Nobody - YouTube

*shake head... another thing to talk to Mother Nature about... Men should camp out in their back yards, Just say Honey tent time, Bye! and get the women in their lives Used to them being OUT...Grinning* That way she can talk on the cell all night...and...

aaaa The Beauty within a Feminine Soul... *set camp up a little out of the glare of flames in order to see the stars...a quiet happiness envelopes... whispers* Night Lady...

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 11-06-2011 at 07:07 AM..

Old 11-06-2011, 07:02 AM

10,261 posts, read 12,511,724 times

DAVID JOSEPH - Let's Live It Up [Nite People] (extended) - YouTube

Old 11-06-2011, 07:25 AM

Default Tyler Bates - Message for the Queen and

* decides I better reassure her or she'll worry...calls Lady Topaz, quickly states* No talking now, the fire is roaring...Night Darling... but...* her giggles, My interruptions in louder bird chirps* CHIRP CHIRPCHIRP *.holding back laughter*

*soft click Grinning...settles in gazing at the stars...music is only a crackling fire...senses enter a softer dimension... yes...Lady BloomingArtist song drifts by... a light sparkle of faeirie dust... grin... stars move closer... My heartbeat races with it... whispers*

Do it Baby... do Your magic now... *night skies open...as beautiful as a lover's kiss* and lawd does she response... in starlight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Beauty... Dreamworlds... Dance... Music... Magical moments of NOW felt...
Soul to Soul kisses... tapping into this younger's generations relationship with the word... emotional... texting... and the Global wave of sensual riding comes...

Tyler Bates - Message for the Queen

message for the queen.wmv - YouTube

...lifting Me to her... joined in ways traveled by Universal Souls...

KnightShadow

Old 11-06-2011, 07:43 AM

Default Astral Projection - Chaos

*Her hair...ringlets of stars... caught in a cosmic wind*

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

Ben Harper - "In the Colors" - YouTube

Dance with me, dance with me into the colors of the dusk

When you have awoken from all the dreams broken
Come and dance with m
e, dance with me into the colors of the dusk
Dance with me in the colors of the dusk

Dance with me, won't you dance with me into the colors of the dusk?
*Feelings' whispers stir...swift climb! propelling paths... already traveled...*

Mmmmm....Feel the beautiful Chaos Here Baby... O yeaaa... that Forever.. Now...

Astral Projection - Chaos

Astral Projection - chaos - YouTube

KnightShadow

Old 11-06-2011, 07:48 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,459,053 times
"Next lifetime"- Erykah Badu

Erykah Badu, Next Lifetime - YouTube

Old 11-06-2011, 07:57 AM

Default Awesome set of Hallucinogen LIVE! at OZORA 2009

Yeaaa.... One Heartbeat!... Soul to Soul Merging with SOUL... Heart to Heart quivering hot! TO HEART...

Awesome set of Hallucinogen LIVE! at OZORA 2009

Ozora 2009 HALLUCINOGEN Live - YouTube

Our World Baby... Our World...

KnightShadow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music