Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2011, 03:38 AM

651 posts, read 779,871 times

Advertisements

Admiral Freebee - Old Angel Midnight // Radio 1 Sessies - YouTube

Old 12-04-2011, 03:55 AM

10,261 posts, read 12,509,300 times

MAURICE WHITE BELIEVE IN MAGIC - YouTube

Old 12-04-2011, 10:52 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,416 times
Default Whisking Fraulein Joox Away and Occupy Broadway

"We're spending a night with Student Puppeteers, Jugglers, Street Performers, Drum Circles and Theatre Actors where the audience IS the event!"

*Grinning at Fraulein's Joox's startled look, shooing any protest already dressing a coat around her limbs and hurrying Darling down the gracefully curved oak banister, spilling into the expansive grand hall, pass her caregivers, lavish moldings, fine heavy drapery and arched doorways into a breezy wide porch where Lady Hopedelivers waits, enjoying a corner porch swing and conversation with Lady BloomingArtist as well as other Thread members milling about in excited conversation.

Fresh air! Crisp with a layered scent of pine, cedars, evergreens and wait...what is that dancing above them all? Why it's Fraulein! *Hugging you to Me as We pass berry bushes with ivy and wild roses clinging to balusters and Ionic columns like newly found lovers...pass the gingerbread gables and white clapboards...

We have her! I called out to Lady Hopedelivers smile...and All climb into a waiting Van, board a waiting plane, landing without incident, finally piling into waiting cabs with directions to go straight to the red staircase in Time Square.
No stuffy cocktail parties Tonight! HA!

aaaa...*Me paying all drivers as the Ladies find themselves joined up with other thread members who decided (those not opposed to the faculty of imagination that is ) to join in...partaking a wild night of unexpected happenings. SRO (Standing Room Only) crowding the streets...Happiness!

Occupy Broadway

Occupy Broadway - YouTube

*Arm in Arm I glance down at Fraulein Joox...Winking over at Lady Hopedelivers and Lady BloomingArtist then gaze fall back to Fraulein seeing a smile skip across her lips!*

Aaaa...yes Love, feel this tide of life pulsing around You, permitting Ourselves...to be Swept away...

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-04-2011 at 11:12 AM..

Old 12-04-2011, 11:28 AM

5,431 posts, read 29,173,309 times
Default OCCUPY BROADWAY 12/3/11 James Rado & cast sing "HAIR" in #OWS Solidarity Times Square

...bustling around in the kitchen with Lady Rare and Lady Topaz...pull out phone to show them the video of Our Adventure...enjoying the big city lights...the brisk night air...as Sir KnightShadow...Fraulein Joox...Lady Hopedelivers and i have Our debut on Broadway...

~BloomingArtist~

Last edited by BloomingArtist; 12-04-2011 at 11:42 AM..

Old 12-04-2011, 11:31 AM

Default Maurice Ravel - Alborada Del Gracioso (Morning song of the jester)

Morning finds Fraulein Joox in a pleasant sleeping within My arms as several Student Jesters return home with a crowd of Us...a low comforting buzz conversing of Stage and that sort being indulged along with various coffees, teas and light delightful french pastries; off to the side are tables laden with various seasonal fruit to satisfy the most discriminating palate.

Maurice Ravel - Alborada Del Gracioso (Morning song of the jester)
Interpreted by Canadian pianist André Laplante

Miroirs IV. "Alborada del Gracioso" (André Laplante) - YouTube

Our Thread's Chef peeks in asking if any are in need of anything specific to be prepared to a collective shaking of heads. Maybe later as other thread members wander in for a quiet morning read of book, newspaper or the like.

*I whisper to Fraulein if she wishes to go but she softly whines into My chest, don't move...I love it here and so We stay enjoying the peace of Morning's Dawn*

KnightShadow

Old 12-04-2011, 11:42 AM

Default Maurice Ravel - Miroirs III. Une Barque sur L'Ocean - Boat on the Ocean

A soft leather footstool is pushed toward Us for My legs especially...aaaa... as well as friendly hands cover Our limbs with comfortable freshly scented blankets...a sight not unexpectedly seen amongst Artists who often cannot stop speaking and find themselves conversing late into the next morning...

Meanwhile André Laplante continues piano playing with a small number of thread residents sitting close in scattered wingback chairs or seeking solitary pleasure between polished mahogany tables sipping coffee with muffins, while reading their favourite novels...

Maurice Ravel - Miroirs III. Une Barque sur L'Ocean [Boat on the Ocean]
Interpreted by Canadian pianist André Laplante

Ravel: Miroirs III. Une Barque sur L'Ocean (André Laplante) - YouTube

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-04-2011 at 11:52 AM..

Old 12-04-2011, 12:08 PM

Default Claude Debussy - Nocturne (1892)

*Drifting in Shared Warmth under Blankets and the ambience surrounding Us; Communal bliss of this moment...Listens in as Lady Artemis respond to Lady Lyra *

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
One of my all time favorite songs...

Does love really die? I don't think it does. I think sometimes we get caught up in life and forget...maybe let life tarnish the union with it's hardships and trials...and we withdraw. Despite this I think it's always there, my soul really wants to believe this.

"Oh the marriage of your spirits here has caused Him to remain
For whenever two or more of you are gathered in His name
There is Love. Ah there's Love."

The Wedding Song, Paul Stookey, Original Audio Recording in 1970 - YouTube

Claude Debussy - Nocturne (1892)

Debussy: Nocturne (1892) - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

I dont think real love dies.
infatuation disappears at the drop of a hat, without a word... but True Love that consumes and defines you, Soul Mate kind of Love..... that stays true... I know it exists, when two people despite the downs, hardships, trials stay true and ...let their Love guide them rather anything else... and that type is worth it!

Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers - YouTube

Sade - Love Is Stronger Than Pride - YouTube
*Smile to Myself...closing eyes*...Our Dreams are Beautiful when We Feel Loved...Music sounds better when shared through Love...*Reassuringly stroking My peacefully sleeping beauty's arm as I ebb sleepily toward other realms as well...*

KnightShadow

Old 12-04-2011, 12:17 PM

Default Claude Debussy - Clair de Lune

*Jewel-colour lights dance on the upwardly curved horizon...children laughter plays tag on the balmy breeze as sailboats dots ocean blues with vibrancy and delightful unworldly designs...

Claude Debussy - Clair de Lune

Claude Debussy - Clair de Lune - YouTube

*Roll on to My stomach...gazing down at my companion and find Her eyes softly full of stars...*

KnightShadow

Old 12-04-2011, 12:19 PM

5,431 posts, read 29,173,309 times
Default Cinnamon Snap Stars/Morning Song

...donning my apron...join my Sisters baking cookies...rolling out the dough...choosing the star shaped cookie cutter...in honour of last night's performance..

...pack a basket of cookies...a thermos of coffee...and slip back to Our Bedroom...

...whisper softly...good morning my Love...

i Love You...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 12-04-2011, 12:21 PM

Default Tchaikovsky - London Festival Orchestra - Vals de las flores

*Murmurs in real Before succumbing fully to sleep's soft kisses..*

Cookies? Mmmmmm! Lady BloomingArtist...might I nibble one before totally gone from this world...Beg Pardon that You Dearest Lady might hold it to My lips...

For Already in the lands of dreams...I'm...zzzZzzzz....

*In Dreamland, Jump to feet extending arm...Voice taking on exaggerated airs, meant for laughter!*

Come Darling and Dance with Me in Gardens of Flowers!

Tchaikovsky - London Festival Orchestra - Vals de las flores

Vals de las flores, Tchaikovsky - YouTube

KnightShadow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music