U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Status: "Schumer: "Of course, people voted for it."" (set 2 days ago)
 
Location: Suburban Dallas
44,851 posts, read 35,880,190 times
Reputation: 27571

Advertisements

Hi, everybody!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-26-2010, 05:17 PM
 
15,061 posts, read 26,969,860 times
Reputation: 18433
Hi case!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2010, 05:47 PM
 
13,140 posts, read 36,250,267 times
Reputation: 12091
Although i thanked her in private none the less i wanted to thank Beretta in our music chat thread for fixing the 80's music thread

Time to celebrate with some A-Ha over in that thread

6/3
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2010, 06:13 PM
 
Location: Sarasota, Florida
15,400 posts, read 19,235,588 times
Reputation: 11054
GOOD EVENING and GREAT NEWS for 6 Foot 3; CONGRATULATIONS>>>>>>>>Me next......Me next....fix my thread too......I'm going to repost the lyrics link Beretta posted so more posters have a chance of finding it also in this thread>>>>>

Find a song by lyrics

Last edited by PITTSTON2SARASOTA; 09-26-2010 at 06:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2010, 09:32 PM
 
Location: Sarasota, Florida
15,400 posts, read 19,235,588 times
Reputation: 11054
Hey folks here are some additional links to find songs and lyrics>>>>>
Song Lyrics

FindMeATune.com / Search Lyrics To Find That Song Name!

Lyrics Search Engine - Popular Lyrics

Lyrics

search for song lyrics @ LyricServer.com

Find song lyrics by artist, title, or songs. Free song lyric search for popular music - EndlessLyrics.com

Lyrics

Lyrics

A-Z Lyrics Universe

Music Lyrics

HOPE these links HELP!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2010, 09:35 PM
 
Location: Hermoso y tranquilo Panamá
11,874 posts, read 9,424,920 times
Reputation: 47166
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
GOOD EVENING and GREAT NEWS for 6 Foot 3; CONGRATULATIONS>>>>>>>>Me next......Me next....fix my thread too......I'm going to repost the lyrics link Beretta posted so more posters have a chance of finding it also in this thread>>>>>

Find a song by lyrics
This is a great idea PITTS, but alas as more of us post to discuss music your post with the link will fall to back pages and posters won't see the helpful link. It's too bad as I noticed there were numerous posts in the thread just this month where posters were helped by either a mod or fellow member and now the thread is 3/4 of the way down the page.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2010, 11:21 PM
 
3,198 posts, read 12,595,478 times
Reputation: 3587
I agree with you Joy ...

Resources should always be at your fingertips says my mother the librarian... chuckle.

and you know... she was right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Foot 3 View Post
Although i thanked her in private none
the less i wanted to thank Beretta in our music chat thread for fixing
the 80's music thread

Time to celebrate with some A-Ha over in that thread

6/3
I can feel your happiness Mr 6 Foot 3!! its been a long time coming Congratulations
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2010, 11:43 PM
 
Location: Sarasota, Florida
15,400 posts, read 19,235,588 times
Reputation: 11054
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoy View Post
This is a great idea PITTS, but alas as more of us post to discuss music your post with the link will fall to back pages and posters won't see the helpful link. It's too bad as I noticed there were numerous posts in the thread just this month where posters were helped by either a mod or fellow member and now the thread is 3/4 of the way down the page.
Not to worry.....I'll periodically view these post numbers 54 and 55 and as single posts put them in as new links and voila....eleven links to songs/artists and lyrics........I'll remember the numbers 54 and 55....LOL...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2010, 11:49 PM
 
3,511 posts, read 4,366,386 times
Reputation: 1561
Looking for a authentic SRV's overdrive stomp box? A exact replica/reissue is available at a fraction of what a original will cost ya! Ibanez TS808 (Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro Pedal)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-27-2010, 08:24 AM
 
Location: Hermoso y tranquilo Panamá
11,874 posts, read 9,424,920 times
Reputation: 47166
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareWonder View Post
I agree with you Joy ...

Resources should always be at your fingertips says my mother the librarian... chuckle.

and you know... she was right!
Exactly and a lot of people were being helped, plus the board didn't get all cluttered with people posting asking for lyrics, the name of a band, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top