U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-16-2012, 06:52 AM
 
638 posts, read 16,386,911 times
Reputation: 659

Advertisements

or maybe you are so inspired you wanna keep going?

Arch Enemy Tyrants of the Rising Sun Full Dvd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=popCMEwZeqg

(Had to take the links out)

Intro / Blood On Your Hands (5:37) Ravenous (3:55) Taking Back My Soul (5:16)

Dead Eyes See No Future (4:22) Dark Insanity (3:59) The Day You Died (4:55) Christopher Solo (2:32)

Silverwing (5:26) Night Falls Fast (3:37) Daniel Solo (3:30) Burning Angel (4:40) Michael Amott Solo (3:24)

Dead Bury Their Dead (4:57) Vultures (6:51) Enemy Within (4:29) Snowbound (2:14) Shadows And Dust (M. Amott/D. Erlandsson/C. Amott) (5:12)

Nemesis (5:04) We Will Rise (4:33) Fields Of Desolation / Outro (3:14)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-16-2012, 06:54 AM
 
Location: Walking 'round in a song
5,431 posts, read 28,195,785 times
Reputation: 6207
Default Yngwie Malmsteen Korea 2001 Full Concert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
^^^Lady BloomingArtist I found an hour plus long concert of one of your Heros-- in Korea!

Yngwie Malmsteen Korea 2001 Full Concert

Yngwie Malmsteen Korea 2001 Full Concert - YouTube

...squealing with joy......may have to sneak this one in during the afternoon at work!

...Thank You...Young Sir Klysm!

~BloomingArtist~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2012, 07:07 AM
 
638 posts, read 16,386,911 times
Reputation: 659
Default Type O Negative - Black No. 1 Live -- Type O Negative - Love You To Death

^^^^--ROFL!!!-- You're Welcome Lady! ----

Just feeling this mood for Type O-- That's why more than 1 site is needed by me see? I ain't puttin all my eggs in this here 1 basket! 'specially a PG one cause then I'm the fool-- I know my taste & a lot of it ain't PG! --rofl--

Come on Peter! let's Do THIS!

Type O Negative - Black No. 1 Live

Black No. 1 Live - YouTube

Type O Negative - Love You To Death

Type O Negative - Love You To Death - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2012, 07:18 AM
 
Location: Walking 'round in a song
5,431 posts, read 28,195,785 times
Reputation: 6207
Default Type O Negative - Black No. 1 Live/ Love You To Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
^^^^--ROFL!!!-- You're Welcome Lady! ----

Just feeling this mood for Type O-- That's why more than 1 site is needed by me see? I ain't puttin all my eggs in this here 1 basket! 'specially a PG one cause then I'm the fool-- I know my taste & a lot of it ain't PG! --rofl--

Come on Peter! let's Do THIS!

Type O Negative - Black No. 1 Live

Black No. 1 Live - YouTube

Type O Negative - Love You To Death

Type O Negative - Love You To Death - YouTube


Young Sir Klysm...i know it's hard to believe...but i LOVE Type O...

...blushing...especially Live...Peter...take me away...

~BloomingArtist~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2012, 07:33 AM
 
638 posts, read 16,386,911 times
Reputation: 659
Default Dystopia - Stress Builds Character -- Tragedy - Can we call this life? EP

-- then we gotta see what else we got in common Lady BloomingArtist!

Just think we discovered our similar taste over a joint effort of love for Ronnie Montrose!

Crust Punk might be too loud for you so---hmmm---I like music with you cause I can tell you ain't spent months & months livin on other people's related from songs they picked---

--you got a feel & opinion to your music--ain't been livin on other's ashes-- ok--since I dunno where else to put this---

Dystopia - Stress Builds Character

Dystopia-Stress Builds Character - YouTube

Tragedy - Can we call this life? EP


Tragedy - Can we call this life? EP - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2012, 08:10 AM
 
638 posts, read 16,386,911 times
Reputation: 659
Default At The Gates - Nausea

This Short Intro does it for me this mornin!

At The Gates - Nausea

At The Gates - Nausea - YouTube

Release me from your world of lies-- I cannot bear this pain
....Choke on the fruits of life


At The Gates - Nausea

At The Gates - Nausea (Live in Krakow, December 30th, 1995) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 AM
 
Location: Walking 'round in a song
5,431 posts, read 28,195,785 times
Reputation: 6207
Default Stress Builds Character /Can we call this life? EP /Future Legend, Diamond Dogs/ Diamond Dogs-Complete Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
-- then we gotta see what else we got in common Lady BloomingArtist!

Just think we discovered our similar taste over a joint effort of love for Ronnie Montrose!

Crust Punk might be too loud for you so---hmmm---I like music with you cause I can tell you ain't spent months & months livin on other people's related from songs they picked---

--you got a feel & opinion to your music--ain't been livin on other's ashes-- ok--since I dunno where else to put this---

Dystopia - Stress Builds Character

Dystopia-Stress Builds Character - YouTube

Tragedy - Can we call this life? EP

Tragedy - Can we call this life? EP - YouTube
...Young Sir Klysm...You never know how Music will weave into Your Life...

...no following someone else's trail of Music for me...

...i like the Tragedy song...Can We Call This Life!...Dystopia is a bit too growly for me...keep finding music for me to try!...my musical taste is ever-evolving...

...how about some Bowie...i Love this album!...

...some bad language...wanted to alert anyone who could be offended...


...here is the whole album...



~BloomingArtist~

Last edited by BloomingArtist; 03-16-2012 at 08:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2012, 08:51 AM
 
638 posts, read 16,386,911 times
Reputation: 659
Default Steelwing - Full Speed Ahead! (official video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomingArtist View Post
...Young Sir Klysm...You never know how Music will weave into Your Life...

...no following someone else's trail of Music for me...

...i like the Tragedy song...Can We Call This Life!...Dystopia is a bit too growly for me...keep finding music for me to try!...my musical taste is ever-evolving...

...how about some Bowie...i Love this album!...

...some bad language...wanted to alert anyone who could be offended...


...here is the whole album...



~BloomingArtist~
Yeeaaaa! I like this--especially how it began like a story! I'm <<<look up word in gentleman's dictionary>>>--er--honored Ma'am you took the time!

Realizing I've come very dark for your taste this morning--er--I decided to--er-- forego Ass*ck & replace it with SteelWing.


(You're right about music weaving into your life which is why I only listen to music from those I respect.

Otherwise you'll find yourself on the other end of some very manipulative & wicked sorcery--practiced by people who don't even listen to the music they post! You can tell--It's meant to f with YOUR life&head--rofl--)

Best to hang with real music lovers & trade bands--- Be discriminating!

To match your David Bowie--I give you (before we run outta the door for school)--Steelwing!

Steelwing - Full Speed Ahead! (official video)


Steelwing - Full Speed Ahead! (official video) - YouTube

Last edited by Klysm; 03-16-2012 at 09:06 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2012, 09:00 AM
 
638 posts, read 16,386,911 times
Reputation: 659
Default Beholder - The Ring Of Freedom -- Cryonic Temple - Eternal Flames Of Metal

More you may like Lady that's enough light for me! --lol-- Good Day.

Beholder - The Ring Of Freedom

Beholder - The Ring Of Freedom - YouTube

Cryonic Temple - Eternal Flames Of Metal

Cryonic Temple - Eternal Flames Of Metal - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2012, 10:24 AM
 
Location: Walking 'round in a song
5,431 posts, read 28,195,785 times
Reputation: 6207
Default Steelwing - Full Speed Ahead! (official video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
Yeeaaaa! I like this--especially how it began like a story! I'm <<<look up word in gentleman's dictionary>>>--er--honored Ma'am you took the time!

Realizing I've come very dark for your taste this morning--er--I decided to--er-- forego Ass*ck & replace it with SteelWing.

(You're right about music weaving into your life which is why I only listen to music from those I respect.

Otherwise you'll find yourself on the other end of some very manipulative & wicked sorcery--practiced by people who don't even listen to the music they post! You can tell--It's meant to f with YOUR life&head--rofl--)

Best to hang with real music lovers & trade bands--- Be discriminating!

To match your David Bowie--I give you (before we run outta the door for school)--Steelwing!

Steelwing - Full Speed Ahead! (official video)

Steelwing - Full Speed Ahead! (official video) - YouTube
giggling...Young Sir Klysm...thank You for going light...i REALLY liked SteelWing...reminds me another band...i will have to think on who...and share with You......and Beholder and Cryonic Temple too......You're 3 for 3 on those!!!

...Music has woven some very important People into my Life......i am very particular of who i receive Music from...

...Deep curtsey...Thank You again...for Your Wonderful Presents of Music today...they were well received...

...have a wonderful day!

~BloomingArtist~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top