U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2012, 11:53 AM

638 posts, read 16,386,681 times

Advertisements

I'm so excited that I couldn't sleep at all! And to find out this is an important Holiday--Palm Sunday!

Lady BloomingArtist I thought of you & how you help me out a lot privately about girls & stuff & how much your Honey (Sir MMC aka MadAtMcCain) loves you & how patient yall been with me day after day if I need it--

And Sir Nomadicus that helps me a lot privately when I don't understand stuff so I can be wiser in public--

And Sir BigSwede who shows me the good ways privately when I'm way off track & inspires me to work harder--

And Lady Topaz who accepts me as I am which builds up my self-confidence & drive to make her smile--

And Lady Fraulein Joox & Sir KnightShadow who also talks privately to me about worldly things off and on so I can stay outta trouble which I --er-- have trouble with sometimes--

And my roommate's Grandmother who is very kind & understanding to us when we're rowdy & loud--

And Mr. Ditchlights who had a heck of a time knockin some sense in my head but stayed at it privately--

And Lady RareWonder who speaks in ways that make any problem go away & you're left feeling sun-shiny inside!

I'm feeling -- Thankful-- for those hard times everybody has given me & expected of me with understanding & sometimes arguments but we keep going until a solution (usually me calming down & listening) comes--

--because this is Palm Sunday I just wanted to say something publicly because much goes on behind closed doors & older wiser people ain't Thanked enough for the time they do take out with former rascals like me--

I DO wanna change & make my girlfriend happy like how Lady BloomingArtist is always happy & she promised me that I could make my girlfriend happy too & feel what she feels & how she never thought she could experience the special deep love between her & her Honey--

Me & my best buddy always talk about what we talked about with Lady BloomingArtist since she's very straightforward in private & never embarrassed about anything & honest about everything so we wanted to say Thank You on this day since it will mean a lot to you--

(Once I got started I started feelin like including everybody who affects me everyday & glad you do it privately so I don't look like a jackazz in public! )

If Palm Sunday is special to you then please accept my-er--<< >> --whatever word that people usually say that isn't apologies--

whatever word that means I'm full of emotional feeling like humbleness to each of you.

<<took me an hour a write this up & correct it so it will sound mature with good words in it but keep it honest! whew!>>

This is a Religious Metal song--my only way of saying Thank You.

omgood! I'm late for Church! Bye!

HB - God Has All Glory

HB - God Has All Glory - YouTube

Last edited by Klysm; 04-01-2012 at 12:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2012, 01:05 PM

5,431 posts, read 28,193,706 times
Default God Has All Glory/Man From Nazareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
I'm so excited that I couldn't sleep at all! And to find out this is an important Holiday--Palm Sunday!

Lady BloomingArtist I thought of you & how you help me out a lot privately about girls & stuff & how much your Honey (Sir MMC aka MadAtMcCain) loves you & how patient yall been with me day after day if I need it--

And Sir Nomadicus that helps me a lot privately when I don't understand stuff so I can be wiser in public--

And Sir BigSwede who shows me the good ways privately when I'm way off track & inspires me to work harder--

And Lady Topaz who accepts me as I am which builds up my self-confidence & drive to make her smile--

And Lady Fraulein Joox & Sir KnightShadow who also talks privately to me about worldly things off and on so I can stay outta trouble which I --er-- have trouble with sometimes--

And my roommate's Grandmother who is very kind & understanding to us when we're rowdy & loud--

And Mr. Ditchlights who had a heck of a time knockin some sense in my head but stayed at it privately--

And Lady RareWonder who speaks in ways that make any problem go away & you're left feeling sun-sunny inside!

I'm feeling -- Thankful-- for those hard times everybody has given me & expected of me with understanding & sometimes arguments but we keep going until a solution (usually me calming down & listening) comes--

--because this is Palm Sunday I just wanted to say something publicly because much goes on behind closed doors & older wiser people ain't Thanked enough for the time they do take out with former rascals like me--

I DO wanna change & make my girlfriend happy like how Lady BloomingArtist is always happy & she promised me that I could make my girlfriend happy too & feel what she feels & how she never thought she could experience the special deep love between her & her Honey--

Me & my best buddy always talk about what we talked about with Lady BloomingArtist since she's very straightforward in private & never embarrassed about anything & honest about everything so we wanted to say Thank You on this day since it will mean a lot to you--

(Once I got started I started feelin like including everybody who affects me everyday & glad you do it privately so I don't look like a jackazz in public! )

If Palm Sunday is special to you then please accept my-er--<< >> --whatever word that people usually say that isn't apologies--

whatever word that means I'm full of emotional feeling like humbleness to each of you.

<<took me an hour a write this up & correct it so it will sound mature with good words in it but keep it honest! whew!>>

This is a Religious Metal song--my only way of saying Thank You.

HB - God Has All Glory

HB - God Has All Glory - YouTube
...tears of joy stream down my cheeks...compose myself...

...deepest of curtseys...

...it is my honour and privilege...to be of assistance to such Fine Young Gentlemen...

...i Cherish the times spent together...You give to me...so many smiles...beautiful music shared...and a chance to see Life thru younger eyes...

...You bring me so much joy...for which i Thank You...

...and now i share a song with You for Palm Sunday...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 04-01-2012, 09:59 PM

2,897 posts, read 19,842,472 times
Default Scandinavian Metal Praise - Worthy Is The Lamb

<give Lady BloomingArtist a hug>

Some people have a gift working with kids, others a gift
working with teenagers. <gently smile and pat your hand>
Lady BloomingArtist, you and Sir MMC are a dynamic couple
who have a gift for working with teenagers--they like and
trust You.

Young Sir Klysm, thank you so much for the fantastic,
dynamic music that you gave me that helps me meet
moments of challenge with its strength

Of course, I'll always accept you as you are! <lightly tease>
I was more than a handful at 16 myself! LOL

Young Sir Klysm, the song God Has All Glory is beautiful!

For Palm Sunday, I enjoy a Scandinavian expression...

Scandinavian Metal Praise - Worthy Is The Lamb

Scandinavian Metal Praise: Worthy Is The Lamb - YouTube

Topaz

Old 04-02-2012, 01:06 AM

6,520 posts, read 7,582,682 times
A shout out to young Sir Klysm! Stay well my friend! And keep up with the wonderful music posts! You are a valuable asset to our fine Metal Kingdom! Here's one for you!

Bruce Dickinson - All The Young Dudes - YouTube

Old 04-02-2012, 11:40 AM

638 posts, read 16,386,681 times
Default And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Pictures Of An Only Child -- Relative Ways -- A Perfect Teenhood

This has been a very emotional mornin for me-- I'm speechless & can't even talk--wait until I can & then speak--

Thank You for Your Words Mr. Ditchlights Sir-- I think you understand me cause you're around kids my age & stuff-- people expect us to be stupid like American Pie or dumb & dumber but you live with kids near my age & know how we REALLY are!

We can be outspoken & hard headed & some even cuss out their parents & beat them up etc but we're also very sensitive & try hard to please while being defensive at the same time-- we learn we gotta be this way or we won't survive our childhoods.

And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Pictures Of An Only Child

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Pictures Of An Only Child - YouTube

This that I'm gonna post is more Idie/Rockish with the last one bein more Metal/Punkish-- I just can't slice & dice myself up right now & spread myself in a lot of different threads--

You were the first to make me feel welcome here & I'll never forget that.

I'll be more normal after this week is up-- I'm so emotional right now & tryin to git so many things right & know I'm messed up in many ways but got y'all who is willin to go through you-know-what with me behind the scenes so I can start trustin again--

And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Relative Ways

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Relative Ways - YouTube

It might seem like I'm not listenin but I am Sir.

You know what its like being my age because of your own kids & sometimes I'm jealous of them because they git to live with you--

--anyway I'm not saying anything more cause I can't trust sayin too much of my business out loud when there's creepy adults around tryin to find ways to put you in the dirt.

Thank you Sir for puttin up with me privately & teachin me better-- I'm improvin, a lot of people in my real is sayin & got all y'all to thank. I would prolly be arrested by now--

--a wealthy highschool recently got busted & people were shocked at the number of kids being dealers & dealin out of that highschool--

People just don't wanna believe that kids experiment with sex & drugs in middle school or around the ages of 10, 11 & 12. By 15 or 16 you're either hardcore or burnt out-- trying to go for purity again & adults don't know nuthin about it because they don't WANT to know--

Anyway soon I'll be able to do drivebys without spillin my guts--at least publicly.

<<hug Lady BloomingArtist who we guys talk to almost everyday--feel awkward about her tears but my best buddy says that's how Ladies are so just imagine us hugging you & understandin it. We gotta git ready to make second period so-->>

I'll put in my last one--

Warning: (this one says a bad word over & over like Fuc& you so if you
hate listenin to bad words don't listen to this one.)

And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - A Perfect Teenhood

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - A Perfect Teenhood - YouTube

Old 04-02-2012, 05:01 PM

2,024 posts, read 4,481,733 times
Thrash metal is good.

Sanctuary - Future Tense - YouTube

D.R.I. - Beneath The Wheel - YouTube

Old 04-02-2012, 08:48 PM

6,520 posts, read 7,582,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
Thank You for Your Words Mr. Ditchlights Sir-- I think you understand me cause you're around kids my age & stuff-- people expect us to be stupid like American Pie or dumb & dumber but you live with kids near my age & know how we REALLY are!
It's a busy week for me. New job and new school semester. Time management is priority right now. I know you know all about that! LOL!

I'll see you out there Klysm! Keep up the good fight!

Ditch

Old 04-02-2012, 11:30 PM

Default Follow Your Dream/Believe

...hugging Lady Topaz...thank you...you possess that same gift...perhaps because We are still teenagers at Heart...

...Young Sir Klysm...my tears were just my smile escaping thru my eyes...

...and now a new band to share...Suncrown...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 04-03-2012, 11:03 PM

Default House of my Soul

~BloomingArtist~

Old 04-04-2012, 11:16 AM

2,532 posts, read 2,864,039 times
Wow is this song super fast

Dragonforce - Fallen World

Dragonforce - Fallen World (NEW SONG 2012) - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or