U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-09-2011, 07:11 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,402,568 times

Advertisements

* Arms raise dancing THAT Rhythm...Head lean back...vibrations flooding, pounding the body...riding the feelings of All...*

Oh Yea! How That One final Scream segues through Avondrood's Only with You...Sweet Guide for Trippers...Another Roller Ride sparked by Delany's In My House. The Club Roars...Sweating Diamond's tears, transmuted into silvery light...oh how the potential shimmers like heat waves in a desert...that edge building....building...Building..OMG insane swerving ripples against the edge of that great peak... vibing alien sustainability...Archineer Shouts I'LL take YOU there...
Spins hard and fast thru a slow lyrical elegance... Come on and Follow ME...I'll Take You there...zips to the inner edge...He holds it...
holds it...driving mouths twisting upwards in unconscious screams...begging for that last shot of infinity's raging tension..taut...sharp...

Already We're deep in the Armpit of Orion...

I AM, SHE IS, WE ARE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
GawdDamn! Goddess Artemis, Oh Baby!!!! We're Home Darling!!! FEEL it FEEL IT!!! Controllers Riding Us... Driving Us... Oh Sweet This Sacred Journey...Feel it Deep & Full! Jackin Us IN!!! Major Collective MerGE!! Orion!!!! Forever There!!!

Astura - Orion's Belt

‪Astura - Orion's Belt‬‏ - YouTube

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 08-09-2011 at 08:22 AM..

Old 08-09-2011, 08:13 AM

2,694 posts, read 1,873,350 times

‪Michael Gray, Danism & Rae - You Will Remember‬‏ - YouTube

Michael Gray, Danism & Rae - You Will Remember

Old 08-09-2011, 11:16 AM

2,038 posts, read 2,436,844 times
Three vibes.

Bent - Magic Love (Ashley Beedle's Black Magic Vocal Mix)

‪Bent - Magic Love (Ashley Beedle's Black Magic Vocal Mix)‬‏ - YouTube

Danny Howells - Landing On Planets

‪Danny Howells - Landing on Planets (Original Mix)‬‏ - YouTube

Derek Howell - Stride

‪Derek Howell - Stride (Original Mix) - Master Lux Co.‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 04:10 PM

449 posts, read 232,223 times
Massive Attack - Paradise circus (Gui Boratto remix)

‪Massive Attack feat. Hope Sandoval - Paradise Circus (Gui Boratto Remix)‬‏ - YouTube

Fever Ray - Seven (Seth Troxler remix)

‪Fever Ray - Seven (Seth Troxler Remix)‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 08:34 PM

2,093 posts, read 3,042,027 times
Thank all so much for the nice reps and messages AGAIN. I can never stop thanking you all and I apologize to all of you for not being on here and contributing but a big thank you to all you house heads who are keeping this thing pumping!

In two weeks I more than likely will be attending a house music event and while I am there I plan on recording myself and others getting down to the beats of all types of house music! I will eventually put it up for all you jackers to see! LETS DO THIS!!

Right now, I just finished dropping it like its hot and doing a little dances to house music. I am passing it down to my younger 11 year old brother and hopefully he'll spread the word and soul of house music to his fellow youngsters!!!

LETS DO THIS THANG!!!

‪Sexy Thing - Undertone ( Deep House )‬‏ - YouTube

I never forget about you all! Its just that, you know, LIFE gets in the way! ahaha!

Enjoy that funky groove ya'll!

Old 08-09-2011, 08:42 PM

Holy connole! We almost have 100 pages!!! WHOOP! THERE IT IS!!! 100 pages =100 reasons to celebrate house!

Old 08-09-2011, 08:44 PM

Hey Atremis, I just got your rep message! You as well Tabby! Thank you all! Atremis, I sent you a message or two. I wonder if you got them?

In any case, We're almost there!!

‪Mojito (Feat Wendy Jane Satchell) [Mikki Funk B297 Mix] - Good Times ( UK Garage / Deep House )‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShadow View Post
* Arms raise dancing THAT Rhythm...Head lean back...vibrations flooding, pounding the body...riding the feelings of All...*

Oh Yea! How That One final Scream segues through Avondrood's Only with You...Sweet Guide for Trippers...Another Roller Ride sparked by Delany's In My House. The Club Roars...Sweating Diamond's tears, transmuted into silvery light...oh how the potential shimmers like heat waves in a desert...that edge building....building...Building..OMG insane swerving ripples against the edge of that great peak... vibing alien sustainability...Archineer Shouts I'LL take YOU there...
Spins hard and fast thru a slow lyrical elegance... Come on and Follow ME...I'll Take You there...zips to the inner edge...He holds it...
holds it...driving mouths twisting upwards in unconscious screams...begging for that last shot of infinity's raging tension..taut...sharp...

Already We're deep in the Armpit of Orion...

I AM, SHE IS, WE ARE...

GawdDamn! Goddess Artemis, Oh Baby!!!! We're Home Darling!!! FEEL it FEEL IT!!! Controllers Riding Us... Driving Us... Oh Sweet This Sacred Journey...Feel it Deep & Full! Jackin Us IN!!! Major Collective MerGE!! Orion!!!! Forever There!!!

Astura - Orion's Belt

‪Astura - Orion's Belt‬‏ - YouTube

KnightShadow

KNIGHT SHADOW!!!

Thank you for your energy and contributing so much! You're the man! I wish I can give you another rep but I have to wait unfortunately. You're the man!

Old 08-09-2011, 08:53 PM

11,347 posts, read 5,993,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Hey Atremis, I just got your rep message! You as well Tabby! Thank you all! Atremis, I sent you a message or two. I wonder if you got them?

In any case, We're almost there!!

‪Mojito (Feat Wendy Jane Satchell) [Mikki Funk B297 Mix] - Good Times ( UK Garage / Deep House )‬‏ - YouTube
hey Hey Lital ! Yes I responded

‪You Got The Love (The XX Remix)‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 09:14 PM

Oh my god!! I don't know what to do with myself!!! 100 pages is almost here!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.