Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2011, 04:49 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,197,174 times

Advertisements

Because I most definitely am.. all my favorite hardcore/screamo/metalcore bands are playing..

Are you going?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2011, 08:10 PM

2,532 posts, read 3,452,007 times
On the fence... the overall lineup isn't nearly as strong as previous years. Where's the pop-punk/punk music that helped build this tour in the past???

Old 04-07-2011, 02:12 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,197,174 times
It's still there, but a lot of it has changed over to alt-rock/ hardcore pop-punk (lots more screaming and heavier riffs).

The music just evolved is all.

Old 04-07-2011, 08:40 AM

2,532 posts, read 3,452,007 times
Seriously...
The only one on main stage is Less Than Jake.
Off main stage, you have Big D, Every Avenue, Relient K, Set Your Goals, Street Dogs, The Expendables, The Exposed, Wonder Years, and Veara.

Lets be for real. Here is the 2002 list (the first year I went)... now you do the comparison in the names...Alkaline Trio, Allister, Anti-Flag, Bad Religion, the Casualities, Flogging Molly, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Mellicollin, MxPx, New Found Glory, NOFX, Reel Big Fish, Thrice, Yellowcard... just to name a few.

Heck even last year had these groups...
All American Rejects, Alkaline Trio, Anti-Flag, Big D, the Casualities, Forever the Sickest Kids, Hey Monday, Mayday Parade, Pennywise, Reel Big Fish, Sum 41, We the Kings...

Again, I ask where are the pop-punk/punk groups that made this tour...

To me all this year is a bunch of post-hardcore/metalcore groups... Don't get me wrong I like them but I go to Warped Tour for the variety. This is why I am on the fence.

If I was to go, these are the only ones I would probably see. Previous years my list was way longer. Knowing my luck, they would be performing at the same time.
- ADTR
- Asking Alexandria
- ISMFOF
- Of Mice & Men
- Set Your Goals
- There for Tomorrow
- We Came as Romans
- Yelawolf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music