Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 08:19 PM

84 posts, read 402,855 times

Advertisements

YESS!!! this here is our soul dodging bullets on city streets lockin doors comin off the highway and if you're a little kid runnin thru the street shadows scared somebody gonna grab you and school drill lockdowns cause of criminals snatchin kids outta classrooms or blowin us up cause nobody want us or love us enough and we better watch the colors we wear our soul scream ain't no place safe except when we're together hidden in wobbles from the violence round us so fear is our friend cause its gonna keep us livin and and

I dedicate this to my mentor Dad who tears out his heart feelin my gen screams so he blessed us give us Jimi to heal our scars! we're vet witnesses to our lives livin in dystopia unable to know what dreamin is. Jimi the hero grandfather come alive cause we ain't nothing but a machine gun splittin spilled blood over an over an over so make us alive in ur hands my father said

Dad knew I would find hidden wobbles Jimi created decades ago cause Jimi guitar was a prophet knowin my gen would havea to born ourselves and there we are in his feedback tryin to be born tryin to be born

Tearing my family apart

Don't you shoot him down
He's about to leave here
Don't you shoot him down
He's got to stay here

Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun

Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun - YouTube

Last edited by DubJuni; 04-03-2013 at 08:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 09:10 PM

383 posts, read 404,311 times

Jimi Hendrix - Bleeding Heart - YouTube

Old 04-03-2013, 09:26 PM

383 posts, read 404,311 times

Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Nothing To Do With Love - YouTube

Old 04-04-2013, 07:56 AM

Default Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin' Jam an Rainy Day, Dream Away, Still Raining, Still Dreaming (UNCUT)

^ leavin us with these songs! Thank you.

^those 2 are made for my gen cause inclusive! could feel em too!

response is went for cars trains in fog rain ridin destiny train. guitar is incredible here

Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin' Jam (HD live)

Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin' Jam (HD live) - YouTube

tube said somewhere else but i didn't wanna bikini girl pics and bedroom scenes distractin from this good music so keepin comments but ditchin that video for this one right here so tube said : excellent slice of 2 tracks ... Rainy Day, Dream Away' and 'Still Raining, Still Dreaming'.

guitar echo sax, beautiful! will keep my comments down just listen!

Rainy Day, Dream Away, Still Raining, Still Dreaming (UNCUT) - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - HQ

Rainy Day, Dream Away, Still Raining, Still Dreaming (UNCUT) - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - HQ - YouTube

pholzer5 2 months ago

Yes, that's Freddie Smith, a studio cat, on tenor sax! This track also has Buddy Miles on drums, Mike
Finnigan on organ, and Larry Faucette on congas. The recording engineer was the legendary Eddie
Kramer. I wore out my vinyl copy of this LP in high school. -Peter

Old 04-04-2013, 12:15 PM

1,145 posts, read 1,012,265 times

JIMI HENDRIX 'Open Air' Love & Peace Festival Germany Live 1970 - Red House - YouTube

You find more if you type in "Jimi Hendrix Fehmarn"

Old 04-04-2013, 12:28 PM

Default i think Jimi last show

^^^^^^^^^^ this the last show before he died right???? EXCITED!!!!! Thanks for the hookup hhwdavid haven't heard it yet I don't think cause goin post by post so Thank you off before caught cause in class. we can get away with plugs (belike secret service thru shirt/blouse from the back and cover ear) but not out and out typin Thank!

Old 04-05-2013, 08:40 AM

Default thank u and good bye

for anybody who gotta remember good times before dark came

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Code289 View Post
thank you for everythin cause i gotta get away from golems & gollums or slit my throat cause they descendin&possessin& sh&&in all over our teen world

Last edited by DubJuni; 04-05-2013 at 09:05 AM..

Old 04-05-2013, 01:50 PM

Default a note shared with mentor Dad cause hear my train a comin

for my mentor Dad. Jimi last note on a postcard in Germany to his Dad and thought it would be meaningful cause how else can I show you all u are and been? im goin now Dad where golems get killed by wobbles.

note that Jimi wrote his Dad from the newspaper huffinton

thank you thank you Thank you forever for Jimi and Stevie and Kenny sign your mentor son DubJuni

Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin' Jam (HD live)

Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin' Jam (HD live) - YouTube

Old 04-05-2013, 02:34 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,111,231 times
Cool video

Jimi Hendrix - Valleys Of Neptune - YouTube

Old 04-05-2013, 03:21 PM

Default original to make everybody happy 9 to the Universe - Jimi Hendrix

^^^^^^^:shocke d: u a tripper????? and and.. just hold tight to love cause a golem will have u doin crazy shi& that ain't even u're personality & doin evil **** thro genius logic and deduction reasonin cause mankind got f listenin to golem Lucifer so hold tight to the stars & f any other vision

whoa! ok imam show my mentor Dad the orihinal cause other kids who adopted him in secret wanna show the original so ok the original from invisible lurker kids cause we gonna ride Jimi guitar whos a prophet to the stars!!!

lets give Dad a real goodbye party fellowz! blast the parkin lot real quick!! then run!!!! crackin up

9 to the Universe - Jimi Hendrix

9 to the Universe - Jimi Hendrix - YouTube

imam do 2 other people like marley and sabbytabby 2nite so silence fools and raise yo hands inna air! celebrate bein reborn again to Jimi!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music