Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 06:27 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,390,574 times

Advertisements

Hyori's video reminds me of the scandalous rumors surrounding her solo debut. She broke with her "girl group" image and did kind of a hip-hop style. Notably wearing as little as possible. There were a lot of rumors of how she got implants etc etc. LOL She's a cool and down to earth woman on variety shows, though, and it seems her bewbs are real.

That makes me think of a more recent scandal: IU's "sex" picture. Nobody knows what happened really, but she apparently had a thing with Eunhyuk that ended badly. IU sings this song "Nagging" or "Cut it out" with Seulong of 2AM...and he's one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. He is a good singer, and so is IU:

IU & Seulong - Nagging Live - YouTube

Here is a recent clip of Seulong doing some homo-faketual fan service with the maknae. Notice how nice Seulong's pants are LOL. God I need to get out. He's really sexy. They're not nearly as good at this type of crap as Suju, so you can tell they're embarassed:

[Episode] 2AM Surprise event Birthday party - YouTube

I also love Jokwon. He is also a great singer and entertainer. He also seems to have what I like to a call "sugar in his shorts." He has been trying to tone it down lately because I think he feels like he lost credibility as singer by shaking his a$$ on various TV programs. Here is my favorite clip of all time of him doing a parody of Gee. I really dislike Taeyeon of SNSD, so this made me laugh for days and days:

Gëë - Taëyeon Jokwon Taëcyeon - YouTube

The best part is that 2AM and 2PM in the back literally fell out laughing.

2AM. I think this is their most recent release. Their live act is so much better than their videos. Soo...I am posting a live performance and not the corny official video. Changmin is the best singer, IMO...sadly his personality is not to my taste, and he's not so handsome. But his voice is really beautiful:

130310 2AM - One Spring Day [720P] - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 10:12 PM

Solbi is a sweetie. She is also a singer, actress and entertainer. She has had a lot of scandals etc in the news and suffered from depression. She took up painting as part of her emotional healing and is taking part in an exhibition of therapeutic artwork:

She is also a singer and actress.

Here is a duet she did with Andy of Shinhwa a few years ago:

W.G.M Chuseok Special pt.2 - Anbi Duet Cut - YouTube

I think this is her latest song:

[Live HD 720p] 120824 - Solbi - Ottogi (Comeback stage) - Music Bank - YouTube

Old 12-15-2013, 09:23 PM

Watching old episodes of Makbanshi ie Idol Maknae Rebellion has reminded me of Ukiss.

Ukiss always annoyed me, but I love Dongho. He left the group. I am still pissed they changed the format and cancelled the show. Don't they have contracts in Korea? Makbanshi, is a contraction of Maknae and whatever the word for "rebellion" is in Korea. Maknae is the name for the youngest member in a group.

So many of the shows I like end up changing cast members in the middle or changing the format to something crazy. Makbanshi only lasted for a few episodes. Shame. There are also a couple of other cast members of the show, so I thought I would see what kind of songs they have:

U-Kiss Man man ha ni (Song about not letting a girl walk all over him)

Man Man Ha Ni - U-KISS MV - YouTube

T-Max Yunhwa is the member of the group who was in MakbanShi... he also left this band. Apparently their initial concept was the Korean Arashi, but it looks like they got new members. This is a really good song and the guy with the dreads is cute:

[MV HD] T-Max (

Mighty Mouth. Shorry J was the member who was in Makbanshi. The other member is Sangchu (Lettuce LOL), who is currently serving his military service. He was recently in a scandal where he and another famous singer visited a "Happy Ending" massage parlor while on duty. A lot of their songs seem to sound the same. The girl with the giant eyes in this video is Uee. Hyunah is also in the video it looks like:

Mighty Mouth _ Love Class (FEAT.Han Ye Suel) _ MV - YouTube

2AM. Jinwoon was in Makbanshi and look...2AM has a new song! And the video has a lot of Seulong. Yum canela Ay por dios. Where was I? Changmin sings last. His voice is nice. The song is Regret:

2AM

FT Island. Seunghyun was the member on Makbanshi. Besides being a guitarist, his claim to fame is dancing with no rhythm. LOL very cute. I don't really do rock ballads anymore (I'm strictly Come Dancing), but Hongki (the lead singer) has an amazing voice. He sounds the same live:

FTISLAND -

Last edited by kinkytoes; 12-15-2013 at 09:36 PM..

Old 12-15-2013, 11:00 PM

Here's Rain aka Bi. Sadly, that's pronounced like pee in Korean, but it means Rain. He's going to come out with a new album soon, I have heard. Here's Rainism:

[MV] Rain Bi - RAINISM (FULL MV) - YouTube

I love this song by Secret. I think it is their best song. Starlight Moonlight:

시크릿 (Secret) _ 별빛달빛 (Starlight Moonlight) MV - YouTube

Old 12-16-2013, 07:20 PM

A little more Secret. My favorite member is Hyosung. This is back when she had lavender hair:

Madonna

[MV HD] Secret (

Love is Move This is in kind of old style rock. Really cute and fun to dance to:

Secret(

Their new song is I Do I Do...but I Do...not like it LOL so that's that. I'll end with a pic of Hyosungie! She had a "scandal" after she went on a diet and lost a bunch of weight. A lot of fans were pissed. She is cute chubby and she also had a nice and fit figure. But I guess we can all relate to wanting to be skinny.

Here she is with some meat on her bones:

Old 12-17-2013, 06:22 PM

Omonaaa. Noona just had a fangirl moment. Super Junior Eunhae (Eunhyuk and Donghae) released a new song! In spite of IU, I ship Eunhae HARD. It is sad. I need a translation:

They shot the video in Europe. EUROPE? Where are all the muslims and African people?

Super Junior Donghae & Eunhyuk_

Here is Oppa Oppa, their other song. I really consider this like fan service. LOL I just love the two of them.

Super Junior Donghae & Eunhyuk_Oppa, Oppa_Music Video - YouTube

Some Eunhae fan service:

ENG SUB 110521 Donghae trying to feed Eunhyuk mouth to mouth - Eunhae moment - YouTube

Old 12-18-2013, 09:44 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,859,615 times
Rolling Stone names T.O.P as one of 2013's hottest sex symbols!
2013's Hottest Sex Symbols Pictures - T.O.P. | Rolling Stone

Old 12-22-2013, 09:54 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,527,526 times
For the past year or so, SNSD hasn't had any good songs. They're still the most popular group, but they're not the best group out there. My favorite has to be Sistar. There seems to be alot female groups now days. Right now, Nine Muses has been the one of the best upcoming groups. Their hits with Dolls, Figaro, Wild, Gun, and Glue are really good songs with "Wild" being one of the catchiest songs in Kpop history.

Nine Muses - Figaro (dance practice) DVhd - YouTube

9MUSES[

Old 12-23-2013, 06:09 PM

Somebody repped me asking why "he" is not on inkigayo etc. Inkigayo is a music program in Korea. Did you mean Bi? I think the main reason he is not on music programs is because he hasn't released an album in a couple of years. Bi used to be a part of a big music company called JYP. It is kind of like Sony Music, which for some inexplicable reason is now in the overcrowded Korean market, but I digress.

Bi decided to start his own company. Maybe he thought he was not getting a big enough cut of his earnings from JYP. Who knows? Anyway, he has a singing group managed by his own agency, I believe. M-Blaq? Every time I hear their name, I'm like "mmmm...not blaq" LOL sorry. Anyway, so he was not releasing music for a while. He was also doing his compulsory military service (*note: scandal alert) and is now dating one of the actresses that Koreans think is the most beautiful: Kim Tae Hee

If you are not sure why she is beautiful, she has big eyes, white skin, a high nose bridge and a small face. Get with the program!

Anyway, a lot of her fans in Korea are really jealous. I don't know if Rain's life is too comfortable, now...but he has signed with another production company. It seems that may lead to a new album. No pressure, Bi. Mu ha ha

So for my K-POP...BTW I will call all Korean music KPOP. Even trot. So there. It is my thread...for this evening, I am going to post some more Ali. She is having a concert in Korea now with some other dudes who are famous singers. I only know one of them, because he was on X-Man.

If you are lurking in this thread, go look up some old X-Man episodes. That show was awesome. It usually had singers as guests. OK I digress again.

Ali is singing here some Soul style music. She made ppl in the audience cry:

[ENG SUB] Ali -

Ali's new hairstyle:

알리 다시 사랑í•* 수 있는데 - YouTube

Old 12-23-2013, 10:13 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,527,526 times
It was me who asked about Rain. I just now read that he had just finished serving in the military...so no wonder i haven't seen him on any music show like Inkigayo, Music Bank, MCountdown, etc...lol. MBLAQ is a 5 member guy group. They came out with "Smoky Girl" this year. That song along with EXO's "Growl" are nominated as the most popular male group song and video of the year.

ì—*블랙(MBLAQ) - 스모키걸 (Smoky Girl) Music Video - YouTube

EXO_

As far as JYP, he made a comeback with a new song(Had Enough Parties)

Last edited by JL; 12-23-2013 at 11:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music