Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 08:56 PM

3,147 posts, read 3,501,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Annie and Tom's dance to "A Soft Place To Fall" by Allison Morer.

The Horse Whisperer Romantic Dance Scene - YouTube
nope
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2014, 11:26 PM

104 posts, read 469,132 times
i_love_autumn

those guys' videos were a yes because your thread said "sexiest" not "seduction" or "romantic". Your "nope" is like a slap of rejection for a guy being a guy and honestly saying what a sexiest video is for him. I knew you are female by your video choice just like they are male by theirs. your nope felt cold, harsh and judgmental without explanation. Me being a guy got me angry not your fault but it did.

I'll post video(s) that tend toward romance. This is how I see it though just in case you want your thread to succeed.

Men and women bodies are different and response time sexually reflects that difference. A video with slow buildup etc is more like a woman's body needing time for her to be at the stage that a male's body achieves in seconds. Meaning he's hard in seconds and the woman's equivalent to a male hardness (her wetness or receptivity) takes time.

Videos reflecting "direct sexiness" appeals to men reflecting our bodies just like videos that show seduction (meaning have buildup time) reflect female anatomy. No sense making a guy feel bad because of his honesty.

If you want sexiest, that's subjective so there can't be nope only different. If you meant seduction or romantic then okay you have a point. But the thread SAID sexiest.

Old 04-19-2014, 11:41 PM

Movie

The Lover - a kiss on the window

The Lover 1992
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101316/synopsis

Marooned - Pink Floyd

L' amant (The Lover - 1992)

Old 04-19-2014, 11:45 PM

The Lover (L'AMANT)

L'Amant Película
Music - Craig Armstrong & Elizabeth Fraser - This Love

Old 04-19-2014, 11:51 PM

my version of sexiest landing between male directness & female buildup time.

El Tango de Roxanne - del film "Moulin Rouge" (full version)

Old 04-20-2014, 05:14 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightLifeBlues View Post
i_love_autumn

those guys' videos were a yes because your thread said "sexiest" not "seduction" or "romantic". Your "nope" is like a slap of rejection for a guy being a guy and honestly saying what a sexiest video is for him. I knew you are female by your video choice just like they are male by theirs. your nope felt cold, harsh and judgmental without explanation. Me being a guy got me angry not your fault but it did.

I'll post video(s) that tend toward romance. This is how I see it though just in case you want your thread to succeed.

Men and women bodies are different and response time sexually reflects that difference. A video with slow buildup etc is more like a woman's body needing time for her to be at the stage that a male's body achieves in seconds. Meaning he's hard in seconds and the woman's equivalent to a male hardness (her wetness or receptivity) takes time.

Videos reflecting "direct sexiness" appeals to men reflecting our bodies just like videos that show seduction (meaning have buildup time) reflect female anatomy. No sense making a guy feel bad because of his honesty.

If you want sexiest, that's subjective so there can't be nope only different. If you meant seduction or romantic then okay you have a point. But the thread SAID sexiest.
Wow,didn't think there would be such a huge difference in interpretation of sexy,as opposed to vulgarity/wham-bam-thank-you-mam/rape!That is not sexy,and most certainly not making love!If that is the kind of lousy lovers most men are,I can certainly understand why women cheat!

Thankfully my late husband of 30 years was sexy in the way I prefer or we would have never had such a special and 'hot' 30 years!

Old 04-20-2014, 05:28 AM

Quote:
The Lover (L'AMANT)

L'Amant Película
Music - Craig Armstrong & Elizabeth Fraser - This Love

I can't take these because she looks like she's not even a tween!

Old 04-20-2014, 05:41 AM

Quote:
I can't take these because she looks like she's not even a tween!
Are we surprised? Suspending culture would be asking wayyy too much of you. An allegory of innocence recognizing a life's passion is way too much for you. We get it. An autobiographical movie of one's life is too much for you because of what somebody looks like. Said plenty seeing rape where it doesn't exist. No thanks.

Old 04-20-2014, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Are we surprised? Suspending culture would be asking wayyy too much of you. An allegory of innocence recognizing a life's passion is way too much for you. We get it. An autobiographical movie of one's life is too much for you because of what somebody looks like. Said plenty seeing rape where it doesn't exist. No thanks.

And I suppose pedophilia is not pedophilia just because it's ok in another culture,NO THANKS!

Old 04-20-2014, 06:22 AM

Quote:
And I suppose pedophilia is not pedophilia just because it's ok in another culture,NO THANKS!
A good opportunity not to judge another's life is asking way too much of you. Rape, pedos etc. We get your picture. Age of consent in 1930s world wide.. rightttt... no young great-grandmothers in anyone's life. Intolerance is ugly. Ignorance is too. With such limitations, most of human history would be off-limits. Double No Thanks.

I'm through. Rattle on. Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music