Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 01:52 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,475,582 times

Advertisements

The most unbelievably beautiful 56 year whose ever walked this earth. She'll prolly look great at 90. and have her 100th hit single.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz3CMaRMFIo#t=12
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2015, 04:50 PM

7,452 posts, read 4,684,019 times
Like A Prayer is her best song.

Old 04-06-2015, 12:39 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,856,591 times
I'm no longer a fan. She should have ended her career after that song she did with Justin Timberlake. It was all downhill after that.

She still gets me dancing when this song comes on:

Old 04-06-2015, 01:07 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,047,786 times
She's a sorry excuse for a human being and an even sorrier excuse for an "artist".

Old 04-07-2015, 11:25 AM

3,338 posts, read 6,899,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboundrambler View Post
She's a sorry excuse for a human being and an even sorrier excuse for an "artist".
westboundrambler, what qualities do you have that one wouldn't consider you a sorry excuse for a human being?

Those are strong words City-Data forumer hiding behind a screen name.

Old 04-07-2015, 02:12 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,047,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syringaloid View Post
westboundrambler, what qualities do you have that one wouldn't consider you a sorry excuse for a human being?

Those are strong words City-Data forumer hiding behind a screen name.
She's a pop artist, she makes a living off raping and massacring the sacred entity of music. She's the lowest of the low, I'd rather hang out with hitler if given the choice.

Old 04-11-2015, 02:34 PM

1,154 posts, read 1,425,835 times
She was AWFUL on Jimmy Fallon the other night. I was embarrassed for her...grill on her teeth and pulling at her capris. She doesn't know when to quit! I feel for her kids seeing her act like that.

Old 04-11-2015, 05:05 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,672,176 times
^^^^^^^^I've been embarrassed for her now for quite awhile.

When I think of Great female singers/musicians - I think of Tina Turner, Chrissie Hynde, Grace Slick, Stevie Nicks, Joan Jett, Debra Harry, Whitney Houston, Ann & Nancy Wilson. I've seen most on this list in concert in the 80s. I'll take anyone of these talents over Madonna any day.

I think of Madonna more as a performer not a great singer.

I think Madonna, in many ways, is her own worst enemy. She comes across starved for the ongoing attention and important need that everyone like her. This is exhausting to see someone behave this way.

What she doesn't realize is she would be respected more if she wasn't so arrogant and constantly reminding everyone how great she is.

Old 04-11-2015, 05:26 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,856,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70's Music Girl View Post
^^^^^^^^I've been embarrassed for her now for quite awhile.

When I think of Great female singers/musicians - I think of Tina Turner, Chrissie Hynde, Grace Slick, Stevie Nicks, Joan Jett, Debra Harry, Whitney Houston, Ann & Nancy Wilson. I've seen most on this list in concert in the 80s. I'll take anyone of these talents over Madonna any day.

I think of Madonna more as a performer not a great singer.

I think Madonna, in many ways, is her own worst enemy. She comes across starved for the ongoing attention and important need that everyone like her. This is exhausting to see someone behave this way.

What she doesn't realize is she would be respected more if she wasn't so arrogant and constantly reminding everyone how great she is.
Let's add Annie Lennox to that list. She was amazing at the Grammy's. She let her voice be the star. Sadly Madonna also performed at the Grammy's and it was embarrassing.

Old 04-11-2015, 06:13 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,672,176 times
^^^^^^^^Yes, Annie Lenox great voice, very talented.

There are so many other great talented artist/singer/musicians - Pat Benatar, Dusty Springfield, Cass Elliot, Diana Ross, I could go on & on - but washed-up, narcissist Madonna wouldn't be on the list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music