Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 09:38 PM

371 posts, read 1,106,496 times

Advertisements

Did any body know that miley cyrus is highest paid teen at $25 million and her franchise as Hannah Montana is worth 1 billion dollars Miley Cyrus Worth One Billion Dollars - FameCrawler I got the highest paid from E
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2008, 10:00 PM

371 posts, read 1,106,496 times
I like Demi Lovato. She is Hot

YouTube - Demi Lovato on Live! with Regis & Kelly (HIGH QUALITY)

YouTube - Demi Lovato - That's How You Know (LIVE at DC GAMES 2008)

YouTube - Who Will I Be - Demi Lovato (With Lyrics in Description)

Old 08-08-2008, 07:27 PM

47 posts, read 122,047 times
im 21 and i admit i like mileys "7 things" song. lol. haha. i dont care what anyone thinks...im gonna blast it in the car. but everytime i see the Jonas Brothers I cant help but think how much they pale in comparison to Hanson!!!!! Hanson all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-10-2008, 03:33 PM

634 posts, read 2,922,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLaughLove View Post
im 21 and i admit i like mileys "7 things" song. lol. haha. i dont care what anyone thinks...im gonna blast it in the car. but everytime i see the Jonas Brothers I cant help but think how much they pale in comparison to Hanson!!!!! Hanson all the way!!!!!!!!!!
I agree that song is cute although I love her song See You Again a lot more. It's incredibly catchy.

Also, if you have time, go on youtube and search "Hannah Montana Movie Crazy"

Crazy is the new song from the 2009 Hannah Montana Movie to be released in theatres and is an incredibly catchy song.. Parts of it were leaked.

I know, I know.. it's from a kids movie but that song has potential to break away from it and become a hit

Old 09-26-2008, 09:55 AM

1 posts, read 2,004 times
Default Forget the stupid Jonas Brothers. I have a new crush. Patrick Droney

His name is Patrick Droney, he is 16. He is the hottest thing I have ever seen. AND his songs are sooooo good. Saw him open for Breaking Benjamin with my big bro. Git songs in itunes. I got 'Save Me' and 'Angel'. So so so good.

He WAY blows away the Jonas Brothers because he plays guitar so much better and his songs are a billion times better.

I like the colors of these

Old 10-02-2008, 03:25 PM

1,989 posts, read 6,597,132 times
I hate how all these children's groups are pandering to the Jesus freak crowd to boost their record sales.

Old 10-02-2008, 05:19 PM

396 posts, read 1,275,861 times
I don't listen to any of it.

It's all horrible, manufactured corporate BS.

Old 10-02-2008, 05:28 PM

396 posts, read 1,275,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Speaking of bad trends among teens and music...

When I was teen --- heck, even just 5 years ago! --- kids who loved music went out and got real guitars and started real bands. Now they're plugged into the TV slapping buttons. Grrrr.

Seen Wall*E yet? The humans in that movie don't seem all that far away.
Who says people don't still do these things?

One reason Guitar Hero makes me happy is because it actually opens people's minds to kinds of music that my generation otherwise wouldn't even give a second thought to. If anything it just makes them more excited about music and might inspire some of these people to actually learn real guitar or form bands, even if it doesn't end up actually happening.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:01 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,434,568 times
If I had kids that listened to that overtly superficial bullcrap I'd smack him/her into next week

Old 10-03-2008, 07:43 AM

1,559 posts, read 689,001 times
Well my daughters are totally into the disney music stars

My daughters each love the disney pop stars. One of them is an absolute Jonas Bro. crazed fan! It makes me laugh. I really can not stand them, but tolerate them for her. Other than them though she listens to Carrie Underwood, Daughtry, Taylor Swift, & Jordon Sparks.
My other daughter is a Miley/Hannah fan. She also love Demi Lavato, Alli &Aj, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Jodi Pruitt (?),
they love the pop stuff too, which when it comes to rap (Souja Boy) I refuse to listen to that smut. I deal with the disney stuff because it is clean, the songs on the Pop stations are extremely questionable, as I am sure my mother said about my music too.
Thank goodness my son is into rock/metal (70's80's) also alot of "Underground" metal (as he calls it, I call it European rock/celtic rock...Nightwish, floggin Molly, etc...I learn quite a bit from him and most of it is tolerable)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music