Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2009, 01:16 PM

9,762 posts, read 3,414,799 times

Advertisements

The Black Keys

YouTube - Black Keys - I Got Mine :: Letterman

Old 02-05-2009, 05:21 PM

2,051 posts, read 9,334,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
::glances at the watch. calculates how much time left and then checks what I missed... oOOOoo opening scene!... grabs some popcorn... sorry he miss watching it with Ms. Delusianne tho he saw it before, kicks off his shoes and leans back to enjoy a good showtune again...::

::sings with the cast... Sweeeetty Toddddd! Sweeeety sweeety! The tale of Sweety Todd! He serve a vengeful god!!... getting so carried away forgot the time... an annoying beep beep beep from watch... awwww!... sticks feet back into shoes... rushes out hollaring down the corridor...::

Cya all... you lucky people!!! Next time 'round, I'm coming back to earth as a beach bum!

Old 02-05-2009, 10:36 PM

5,793 posts, read 13,930,887 times

The Misunderstood!

Old 02-05-2009, 10:38 PM

9,762 posts, read 3,414,799 times
Kings of Leon

YouTube - Kings of Leon -sex on fire (lyrics)

Old 02-06-2009, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet walker View Post
HA HA My first job was as a busboy in a cafeteria. Used to make about $15 a week, and then on payday, go to the record store in the mall and spend a lot of it. The first album I bought was the Rolling Stones' second 12X5. After listening to it several times I went back the next day and bought their first The Rolling Stones England's Newest Hit Makers. Not long after that The Rolling Stones, Now! All three of these LP's went gold.

YouTube - Rolling Stones Hollywood Palace 1964

:::snapping finger to beat... pretends he's playing the harmonica too:: sings... I just wanna make love to you baby... love to you... LOL wait they got away with singing this on TV!??? rofl So cool seeing them this young! Hot Dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaGrrrl View Post
::listen to them... smile slowly nodding head...:: liking that bass line... sings :I got mine...!

::looks o'er Square Peg choice and jumps! Yes! The Misunderstood!.. Children of the Sun! woohoo!::

Quote:
Originally Posted by square peg View Post
::sees Kings of Leon .... grabs a microphone (broomstick), spins it and starts singing before prayers::

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaGrrrl View Post
"The soft lips are open... Them knuckles are pale... It feels like you're dying.... you're dying..."

Thanks for sharing your music everyone! It really cools me out .... thank you. :-)

Last edited by MadAtMcCain; 02-06-2009 at 05:06 AM..

Old 02-06-2009, 04:59 AM

::dresses in loose garments... then head out among thread's prayer grounds in the twilight... hear's clapping and females singing from a lighted chapel upon one of many surrounding hills...stops to listen::

South Africa: Shangaan

YouTube - South Africa: Shangaan

::steps toward thread's secluded beaches by way of orchards & vineyards::

Lawes - Fantasia for 6 viols - (Turner viols of Orpheon)

YouTube - Lawes: Fantasia for 6 viols - Turner viols of Orpheon

::a small Moroccan band plays joyously as a group of women prepare for henna designs::

Moroccan traditions (instrumental - light joyous)

YouTube - maroc traditions

::smiles... continues toward thread's beaches... witness prayer's express in dance along the way... Hasidic men dancing... swirling sands... Greeks... a man ought to be free as he dances toward dawn... around a fire... or in sunset... freedom... a moment to be free...::

"Master... to celebrate freedom... bring forth your Southern breezes...

::stretches out a hand toward the night... twirl hand slowly::

....and Dance with me!"

Manuel Iman - Slow Gypsy

YouTube - Slow Gypsy (Music video)

Japanese Meditation Music - Zen Garden - Kokin Gumi - Daylight
(End Song - Yanni - Flight of the Nightengale)

YouTube - Zen Garden

Manuel Iman - Slow Gypsy

YouTube - Slow Gypsy (Music video)

"To make a joyous noise unto You, Lord!"

Romafest Gypsy Dance Theater - Verbunk

YouTube - Romafest Gypsy Dance Theater - Verbunk

Old 02-06-2009, 05:05 AM

13,395 posts, read 45,008,871 times

Average White Band ~~ Cut the Cake
Saw these guys play live years ago--they still sound fresh and new today.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:08 AM

410 posts, read 514,953 times
The Dutch Oven - Sounds from within

Old 02-06-2009, 07:18 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times

YouTube - Mary Poppins: A Spoonful Of Sugar

Old 02-06-2009, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWillowPlate View Post

Average White Band ~~ Cut the Cake
Saw these guys play live years ago--they still sound fresh and new today.
::OOooo... I haven't heard this one... comes over.. listens.. yaaaaaa... starts dancing:: cupcake!.. I like it like that! Gimme gimme gimme that cake!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music