Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2009, 03:32 PM

3,223 posts, read 10,075,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniummd View Post
Womanizer by B Spears.
We Built this city by Jefferson Starship
500 miles
Don't worry be happy.
Macarena
I love you by Barney and friends
Cotton Eyed Joe
Bye,Bye Bye by Nsync
When I grow up by the Pussycat Dolls (It should be renamed 'When I throw up" since they are all probably bulemic).
Soulja boy

and the most annoying "I'm too sexy"
I could never stand NSync's "Bye, Bye Bye" at all either, it's one of the most dumbest songs I've ever heard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2009, 03:51 PM

3,223 posts, read 10,075,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopac1980 View Post
I could never stand NSync's "Bye, Bye Bye" at all either, it's one of the most dumbest songs I've ever heard.
Another song I cannot stand is One Republic featuring Timbaland's "Apologize", at first I liked the song but now I am getting so sick and tired of it and the song gets played way too much.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:01 PM

4,493 posts, read 6,305,242 times
Don't worry , be happy - that's number one...it never made me happy!!!!

I just called to say I love you - it got played to death when I was a kid and I still can't stand hearing it to this day.

Macarena - One of the most annoying songs ever written. My brother knew how much I hated this song and when I had my daughter he bought her a stuffed gorilla that sang the Macarena....I've never forgiven him, he thought it was hilarious.

Anything by Willie Nelson - my apologies to any Willie fans out there, but his voice just grates on my nerves.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:23 PM

1,312 posts, read 4,768,626 times
What's Up | 4 Non Blondes | Music Video | MTV

Can't stand this song and my college roommate loved it. Drove me absolutely crazy. Ugh!

Old 03-17-2009, 05:33 PM

2,788 posts, read 7,998,050 times
Gee, I like Cotton-eyed Joe. I can't stand Freebird. Every freakin' public gathering I' ve been to where there is a guitar, some Good Ole Boy always requests Freebird.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:35 PM

2,788 posts, read 7,998,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesbabe View Post
"Me and My Arrow". The singer's name is drawing a blank at the moment. Hated it then, hate it just as bad now.
Harry Nilson, from "The Point". It was a cute hippie-dippie cartoon. It had a Rock-Man and everythang.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:16 AM

2,497 posts, read 7,461,153 times
Can't stand any song by Nickelback, Shinedown, Seether and all those Creed type butt rock bands. I hate the "Crazy B**ch" song most. Horrible stuff, just horrible. Oh and "Sweet Home Alabama", if that plays in a store I will make a mad dash for the door, I don't know why but I really can't stand that song. Oh, and the NU-Country stuff, those lyrics are embarassing.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:13 PM

1,532 posts, read 2,644,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc76 View Post
Can't stand any song by Nickelback, Shinedown, Seether and all those Creed type butt rock bands. I hate the "Crazy B**ch" song most. Horrible stuff, just horrible. Oh and "Sweet Home Alabama", if that plays in a store I will make a mad dash for the door, I don't know why but I really can't stand that song. Oh, and the NU-Country stuff, those lyrics are embarassing.
Oh, come on - Nickelback, Shinedown and Seether are all good! I do have to agree with you on the "Crazy B**ch" song though!!

Old 03-19-2009, 06:46 AM

41,877 posts, read 74,938,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniummd View Post
We Built this city by Jefferson Starship
Any song celebrating rock and roll activates my gag reflexes, from "Rock and Roll Music" by Chuck Berry to "The Heart of Rock and Roll" by Huey Lewis.

I'll make an exception for "Roll Over Beethoven."

Yeah, we know rock and roll is great already. Shut up and sing something else.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:04 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,128,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc76 View Post
Agreed 100%!!!!!!!!!!

Nickelback is far and away the worst band I've ever heard. No originality whatsoever. Their radio clones aren't much better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music