Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 03:19 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,509,114 times

Advertisements

They were my fav band back in middle and h.s I still kinda like them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2008, 03:24 PM

2,370 posts, read 7,759,851 times
Hey Steve-o, I thought exactly the same thing when I got this cd a while back. I listened to it a couple of times and then more or less tossed the hunk of crap into a dark, damp place to rot. Then I drug it back out and gave it another chance and a lot of the stuff actually started to grow on me. Its still nowhere near their past performances and I'm disappointed by it but I don't classify it as total crap anymore.

Old 06-24-2008, 04:58 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,372,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcrow73 View Post
Hey Steve-o, I thought exactly the same thing when I got this cd a while back. I listened to it a couple of times and then more or less tossed the hunk of crap into a dark, damp place to rot. Then I drug it back out and gave it another chance and a lot of the stuff actually started to grow on me. Its still nowhere near their past performances and I'm disappointed by it but I don't classify it as total crap anymore.
Thats encouraging... Im about to chuck it out the window. Maybe Ill put it away so I wont be tempted to hurl it into the abyss.

Old 06-27-2008, 08:34 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,766,167 times
I really liked the first CD,saw them in Concert twice.
Didnt even bother buying the 2nd or 3rd CD.
Another group like that for me would be Third eye Blind loved the 1st CD..
After that forget it!

Old 11-16-2009, 06:55 AM

2 posts, read 5,055 times
Linkin park is a great band for sure and without any doubt,the best band in the world. However ive remarked something amiss that puzzles me.It is about a TRIANGLE which is constantly present in linkin park after the album meteora.

While working with jay z in concert,this guy always make the sign of a triangle with his hand and I was like “what is it for?”

Then later there is the album minutes to midnight where the LP sign is being changed and you can all see a triangle is present in it.”What the heck is about the “TRIANGLE’?There musics have changed too as if they were not the same.Why this?Does the TRIANGLE has to do something with this change.Or maybe it is nothing.

Two years later a triangle appears on the dead by sunrise cover (chester’s side project).For me it becomes more suspicious and I was like”wtf?”In a concert Chester also shows a triangle by his hands.

?????????”DEAD BY SUNRISE LIVE”with the word (by) in an invert triangle.

Then I tried to reverse the title”dead by sunrise”which becomes like:

Sun rise!by dead.
And I reverse the letters in LIVE and it becomes:EVIL

Perhaps… sun rise by dead evil + the inverse triangle changes to its normal form.

AND YES,after some reserche ive discovered that the sign of the triangle represents the Freemason.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:34 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamu1234able View Post
Linkin park is a great band for sure and without any doubt,the best band in the world. However ive remarked something amiss that puzzles me.It is about a TRIANGLE which is constantly present in linkin park after the album meteora.

While working with jay z in concert,this guy always make the sign of a triangle with his hand and I was like “what is it for?”

Then later there is the album minutes to midnight where the LP sign is being changed and you can all see a triangle is present in it.”What the heck is about the “TRIANGLE’?There musics have changed too as if they were not the same.Why this?Does the TRIANGLE has to do something with this change.Or maybe it is nothing.

Two years later a triangle appears on the dead by sunrise cover (chester’s side project).For me it becomes more suspicious and I was like”wtf?”In a concert Chester also shows a triangle by his hands.

?????????”DEAD BY SUNRISE LIVE”with the word (by) in an invert triangle.

Then I tried to reverse the title”dead by sunrise”which becomes like:

Sun rise!by dead.
And I reverse the letters in LIVE and it becomes:EVIL

Perhaps… sun rise by dead evil + the inverse triangle changes to its normal form.

AND YES,after some reserche ive discovered that the sign of the triangle represents the Freemason.
And the Illuminati.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:39 AM

3,804 posts, read 9,321,180 times
www.vigilantcitizen.com

Old 12-02-2009, 01:34 AM

2 posts, read 5,055 times
yeps exactly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music