Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 08:30 PM

3 posts, read 3,286 times

Advertisements

Lugther Van Dross yesterday, today and tomorrow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2008, 10:09 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,372,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgoddess52 View Post
Lugther Van Dross yesterday, today and tomorrow
Only fat Luther though - skinny Luther just didnt do it for me

Old 12-24-2008, 10:10 PM

568 posts, read 1,478,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
Whos your favorite R&B artist? It can be someone now or from previous decades.

Personally for me Im going to have to say Keyshia Cole. I really love her voice and she is very beautiful too.

Keyshia Cole new album is horrible.

Old 12-24-2008, 10:11 PM

Monica and Usher tops the list!

Old 12-24-2008, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mental_complex View Post
Keyshia Cole new album is horrible.
i dont like any of her songs too much crying over a man at least when mjb sings about telationships i can relate and feel the emotion with keyshia all i hear is whininh plus the fact that she put her family on national tv just to look like ignorant black folks pisses me off we have enough movies that do that we dont need a reality show. thats NOT the way it is where i live

Old 12-24-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
i dont like any of her songs too much crying over a man at least when mjb sings about telationships i can relate and feel the emotion with keyshia all i hear is whininh plus the fact that she put her family on national tv just to look like ignorant black folks pisses me off we have enough movies that do that we dont need a reality show. thats NOT the way it is where i live

I've never watched the show, but I've heard how stereotypical her family is on the weekly basis. I'm not sure if you should be mad at Keyshia Cole or BET for putting that crap on the air. I haven't watched BET in almost 4 years and I don't miss it. They are ushering in the destruction of America's future.

Old 12-24-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mental_complex View Post
I've never watched the show, but I've heard how stereotypical her family is on the weekly basis. I'm not sure if you should be mad at Keyshia Cole or BET for putting that crap on the air. I haven't watched BET in almost 4 years and I don't miss it. They are ushering in the destruction of America's future.
i have low expectations of BET but i just dont see how she can think that show portrays her or her family in a positive light but i guess she didnt really want her show to be a positive one or it wouldnt be on BET

Old 12-24-2008, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
i have low expectations of BET but i just dont see how she can think that show portrays her or her family in a positive light but i guess she didnt really want her show to be a positive one or it wouldnt be on BET

There you go. It's always TVOne for that.

Old 12-28-2008, 12:15 AM
B5H

6 posts, read 13,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
Whos your favorite R&B artist? It can be someone now or from previous decades.

Personally for me Im going to have to say Keyshia Cole. I really love her voice and she is very beautiful too.

i agree with you kiesha cole is one of my favorite to i loved her from the begining n she one of my idols!!!

Old 12-28-2008, 12:30 AM
B5H

6 posts, read 13,163 times
Thumbs up B5h

i love bet and i watch it all the time you got to like that kind of music and the stuff that is on it and kiesha cole i love her show because she is not afraid of what people think and she showing people her life. unlike most of there music stars you dont know what they do or where they came from.. but with kiesha cole she is showing us that you can come up from a being adopted and a crappy life and still make your dreams come true.. there are alot af people in this world that can relat to her and her life.. she also gives kids that are going through the same things she did and that there is still hope for there dreams to come true and that the only ones that can do it for them is them self..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music