Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2011, 01:23 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,591 times

Advertisements

*Walk among the quiet shadows of woodlands of acrid pine, damp moss, douglas firs and night creatures...each song contributed affects Me in its own special tongue...

A song creating Moonlight and another, inner respite where a Soul might "hear" and another acts as sentinel...shielding away the chaotic clutter of noise and bothersome interference, as if a spoiled tiresome child with petty demands that feeds only itself...

And the World turns...

Gaze at merged shapes of trees, or what are called trees in daytime but look at them now...freed from constraints and expectations projected from human, and animal alike...

A soft crack of twig anounces itself behind Me and without turning I already know it is Fraulein Joox

I Lift an Arm while maintaining My stance...and like a dream she floats underneath, trusting the security of embrace...

Without speaking...We journey forward knowing life will again exact whatever it thinks it must...

Sarah Brightman - Time to say Goodbye - with lyrics English Version

Sarah Brightman Time to say goodbye with lyrics English Version - YouTube

KnightShadow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2011, 06:37 AM

599 posts, read 5,730,739 times
*walking close to you...thrive in your embrace...heart close to heart*
My darling Sir, you are my sun and my moon. You are my light.

*look deep into your loving eyes*
Knowing that you will travel the seas with me, the weight on my shoulders and the tightness around my heart has lifted. I feel safe with you. I am safe with you.

*squeeze my arm around you a little tighter*
My love, You are beautiful. I'm so grateful to have you in my life.

*starting to hum a song we both know...no words are needed...they are already felt*

Det vackraste jag vet - YouTube

You and me. Villkorslöst. Alltid.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:18 AM

Default Emma Shapplin - Spente le Stelle (Off the stars) and Fifth Element - The Diva Dance Opera also Virgin Black - Beloved

Quote:
Originally Posted by joox View Post

*walking close to you...thrive in your embrace...heart close to heart*
My darling Sir, you are my sun and my moon. You are my light.

*Walking among shadowed pathways...speaking a foreign tongue of experiential truth; sharing others' emotions as our own, this is Our life as well as Our strength and curse, Voice attempts a granting of comfort*

Dearest Fraulein, might we then mourn Our collective loss?...For yes between such Souls do We cling to one another...being Sun, Moon and guiding light when despair is felt by all.

*Heart full of sympathy for conjoined suffering as well as others, We cut across hidden venues, pursuing unselfish acts of mercy in hopes of relieving the others.*

Emma Shapplin - Spente le Stelle (Off the stars) Translation English

Emma Shapplin - Spente Le Stelle (English Translation) - YouTube

*cuddle you as I would a child as we watch learning understanding for Our Kind*

*look deep into your loving eyes*

Knowing that you will travel the seas with me, the weight on my shoulders and the tightness around my heart has lifted.

Then We'll quietly celebrate fear's departure from our shores, Fraulein...

Fifth Element - The Diva Dance Opera (with lyrics and translation)

The Fifth Element - The Diva Dance Opera (with lyrics and translation) - YouTube

*peaceful float envelopes Our limbs, removing us briefly from pain*

I feel safe with you. I am safe with you.

*a teasing smile comes and we both delight in this sensation's arrival!*

Dearest Fraulein, I am not authour of that particular rendering, however... *another miracle! shared laughter*
Darling Fraulein, I love Our emotional sharing and intuitive understanding between Us!

*squeeze my arm around you a little tighter*

My love, You are beautiful.

Fraulein, You are so kind! For is this not our truth...

*emotions brighten to hug you close...whisper as if discovering something new*

We CHOOSING to reflect love to one another, no matter what, is an unselfish gift we give one another do we not? I am grateful for your daily choices as well Lady, for My sake to be Beauty's Queen!

*Our hearts find laughter and smile*

Thank You Fraulein, for your bravery to love, letting it live within you, that I might be delighted with delicious swoons, as well as others like ourselves! yes! wonderful feelings! *soft kiss to cheek* I am grateful to have you in my life...

*grimaces....grab chest...pants* Fraulein...prepare love!...the lightning is on the horizon...We can endure it!

*cling tight...My fierce need to protect her rises with clench teeth! Furious onslaught of pain!
I cover her with My body!* Root back to core Fraulein! I'll carry it all love!

Virgin Black - Beloved

YouTube - Virgin Black - Beloved [Lyrics]

*shaken...it passes...temporary exhaustion make limbs heavy* Fraulein...so grateful for you dear...

I'm so grateful to have you in my life.

*We wait...a flush of strength returns, knowing it comes from kindred like us...they felt it and counterbalance it...
gently pats Fraulein's face with a scented handkerchief...then bring her arm thru mine, heading for something
secretly dramatic! Determined, No tears tonight...*

*starting to hum a song we both know...no words are needed...they are already felt*

Det vackraste jag vet - YouTube

You and me. Villkorslöst. Alltid.
KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 10-27-2011 at 11:40 AM..

Old 10-27-2011, 08:45 PM

5,431 posts, read 29,174,116 times
Default The Cry of the Forest/Sepulcrum Floris/Unique

...take Sir KnightShadow by the hand...walk with me...shall we go to the forest where the wee bird was found???

...and next...to the grave where they try to bury the beauty of a flower...

...but you see...the flower lives...

...softly smile at you...and in the days to come...you will find it amusing...that in such a world...the thing they find creepy about a Goth...is a comment on breast feeding...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 10-28-2011, 01:57 AM

Default A Walk with Lady BloomingArtist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomingArtist View Post

Lady BloomingArtist!

...take Sir KnightShadow by the hand...

*enfold your hand in mine...hand in hand, a glow of nice comfort*

walk with me...shall we go to the forest where the wee bird was found???

Ah Yes!...Further, to enjoy your manner and warmth...so peacefully calm... let us!

...and next...to the grave where they try to bury the beauty of a flower...

*Heart touched by poetic sensitivities of Our Kind*

...but you see...the flower lives...

Ah! Wonderful! The Metaphor has not been lost on Me Lady...

...softly smile at you...and in the days to come...you will find it amusing...that in such a world...the thing they find creepy about a Goth...is a comment on breast feeding...

*Blankly stares...blinks!!...then howls with laughter, almost falling, leaning on a tree for belly laugh support....laughing tears, streamiing!*

What happened to Our way of life being creepy? Beat by breast feeding? ROFL

*Wipe tears shaking head*

Ah it Felt good to laugh and that's a Zinger! I guess it IS a mad mad world!

~BloomingArtist~
KnightShadow

Old 10-28-2011, 02:04 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,594,394 times
Default Lithium - Evanescence

Don't wanna let it lay me down this time
Drown my will to fly
Here in the darkness I know myself
Can't break free until I let it go, let me go....

Lithium - Evanescence - YouTube

Old 10-28-2011, 12:22 PM

Default enough traveling these roads of pain, come back home...

*Responsibility to the vulnerable, whether it be human children or furry ones, is for some, a continuous loving service of committed care...

Exhaustion...the fruit of undying attachment last night but the baby bird is sleeping now...

Take time to walk in fields, honouring Our way of experiencing reality when...pain felt! sorrowful regret...grimaces, not mine...turns...

see Ms. Lyra as if a far-away dot within the thick swirl of midnight... yes, Our Goth World...mind flashes, remembers what has been done for Me and with it recognize that sometimes it takes others who hold Our memories, to be humane enough to show them to Us when needed...who else would understand or could do it?...

wave off the REAL for a moment, to give authenticity to another Soul...mistakes must be able to become lessons in this life and not a death sentence. Call out to her*

Ms. Lyra...remember the beauty... *suddenly at your side...Voice, with a tone heard that gave so many moments of being felt heard, says...*

I do now what was done for Me...a calling back to Yourself...Your Goth Self...*delivers gently to your heart, a moment felt and loved by Me*

Let Your Soul THEN, speak to Your Soul Now...may it bring peace for a while...enough to recall your inner noble strength and armed now with a Goth Heart, return home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
This video is of the Pere Lachaise cemetery in Paris. The haunting vocals are from Lisa Girard, formerly of Dead Can Dance. Music by Klaus Schulze. From a CD entitled "Farscape".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaTgUkkbZSE
Wow....this is so beautiful. I love walking through cemeteries and especially looking at the headstones...wondering about the souls who belong there....what they were like. There's such a hush and reverence there....it's almost like there's not enough room for all the spirits that live there. As you read and look at the stone figures you strangely feel the emotions..and you know they are not your own.

It has been some time since I have done this...thank you for reminding me of how I felt when I did this. When in college I lived right next to the cemetery and would often walk through on my way to campus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShadow View Post
Listening to Ms. Lyra's The Poet And The Pendulum: Nightwish was especially poignant to My present Mindset. It felt as if a loved one, family member was speaking to Me, something I especially prize right now so... Thank You for posting it.
KnightShadow
....it's good to and reconnect with those who have gone on...because I think a part of us goes when they go...remembering them somehow reclaims that part of our soul...and makes us feel more whole.

Here's my new favorite band...and yes I will admit "Muse" is what caught my attention...however I was soon captivated by the seductive melody and feeling!

Faith And The Muse Elyria - YouTube
*a hungry mouth and loud chirps demand attention like any infant...gaze at Ms. Lyra...life you know? chuckle*
Back to My Real but will Be back later...

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 10-28-2011 at 12:32 PM..

Old 10-28-2011, 03:18 PM

4,586 posts, read 4,274,020 times
Default novembers doom~twilight innocence

Novembers Doom - Twilight Innocence - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 07:33 PM

15,145 posts, read 14,329,825 times

The 69 Eyes: Gothic Girl - YouTube

Old 10-30-2011, 04:51 PM

Default Diamanda Galás & John Paul Jones - Skótoseme (live 1994)

Dull noonday sun stares bleakly through sheets of rain, and I restless with impatience for communion, turn toward the stables, pulling the Drover Oilskin Coat collar over My neck. Grab tack and saddle, Skótoseme light stomps reflecting My own state of Mind to be free. Trots outside pens, then let loose with a click of teeth. Faster, Faster matching storms of My inner winds, Eyes determined, Heart naked as required...We leap! Flying through myriad worlds of dark and light...

Diamanda Galás & John Paul Jones - Skótoseme (live 1994)
on The Jon Stewart Show

Diamanda Galás & John Paul Jones - Skótoseme (live 1994) - YouTube

Fraulein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joox View Post

Let our souls dance to the music from one heart to another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKRJ6U6q6l0

(Dearest, the above was removed, I so replace it with another.)
Yes... Breathing again... yes...*Sunshine romping tag along white-tip waves...Seagulls and Fishermen*
yes...

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 10-30-2011 at 05:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music