Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 07:00 PM

4,498 posts, read 6,314,046 times

Advertisements

Funny video, I like how John Taylor (not involved in Arcadia) pokes his head through the door with a quill and contract. Wonder what that's implying?

YouTube - Arcadia - The Flame
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2009, 07:16 PM

I love this song and this video, it's another one of their videos that is borrowed from a lot for amateur montage type videos...

YouTube - Arcadia - Missing

Old 04-13-2009, 11:16 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,926,305 times
Anyone here on DDM??? I've never met any other Duranies on C-D

They're all such nice guys, even the back up singers/musicians. I've never experienced any of them rude. People say it's a hit or miss with Simon, but i've been lucky he's been in good moods every time I've talked to him.

Old 04-14-2009, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
Anyone here on DDM??? I've never met any other Duranies on C-D

They're all such nice guys, even the back up singers/musicians. I've never experienced any of them rude. People say it's a hit or miss with Simon, but i've been lucky he's been in good moods every time I've talked to him.

Hi, I'm a member of duranduran.com and I get regular updates from there, but I'm not a part of any community as such. If I was going to join a chat community I would probably join Lonely Satellites, the Australian one. You're very lucky to get the chance to talk to them, I would like to meet Simon and Nick myself. I'm just a fan of the music though, as you can tell from this thread, there is not much that they've done that I haven't liked, even though they have had some shockers (Yo Bad Azizi springs to mind). Always glad to meet a fellow fan...

Old 04-14-2009, 08:05 AM

8,900 posts, read 15,926,305 times
What's your username on ddm? Mine is Rachael84

Old 04-14-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
What's your username on ddm? Mine is Rachael84

I honestly couldn't tell you my username, I know I have one, but I never sign in when I visit the site. I just look at the latest news and read the blogs religiously. They all write well and I find John's the most informative and interesting, Nick and Roger's are good but I always look out for Simon's because I LOVE his writing style.

I really like how Simon's mind works and I get it instantly, that might come from years of listening to his lyrics. I especially like it when he gets a bit obscure. I've always had a bit of a crush on Simon, at first I'll admit it had a lot to do with how he looked (and who could blame me?) but as I got older it became more of an intellectual crush, I'd love to meet someone with his kind of mind. I think though, that he's one of a kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jcyufjd-NU&feature=related

Old 04-14-2009, 06:06 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Okay you guys - now I'm going to have to get on DDM!!! I didn't know about it. I just heard on Sirius today (I listen to 1st Wave) that DD is going to be here in the US and I think they even said CALIFORNIA during summer!!! I'm going to check it out because I'm in California!!!!!! After I sign up on DDM I'll let you guys know my screen name.

Old 04-14-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Okay you guys - now I'm going to have to get on DDM!!! I didn't know about it. I just heard on Sirius today (I listen to 1st Wave) that DD is going to be here in the US and I think they even said CALIFORNIA during summer!!! I'm going to check it out because I'm in California!!!!!! After I sign up on DDM I'll let you guys know my screen name.

I'm pretty sure they are going to do some shows in California, I recieved an email about it the other day. In June I think, my email is on my other computer so I can't check right now.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:08 AM

YouTube - Duran Duran - Zoom In

Old 04-23-2009, 06:23 AM

YouTube - Duran Duran - Red Carpet Massacre
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music