Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2010, 06:07 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,537,016 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Mason Williams - Classical Gas (Acoustic)

Old 03-13-2010, 07:56 PM

5,431 posts, read 29,174,116 times
Default You've Lost That Loving Feeling-Top Gun/Hippy Hippy Shake-Cocktail/Old Time Rock And Roll-Risky Business

Had a hard day...feeling a bit stressed...get off of the phone with Jim and shyangel, feeling better...turn around...and oh my...Rook and Daddy all decked out...oh no...not Tom Cruise night...giggling...as they serenade me...

YouTube - Top Gun: She's lost that loving feeling

...then they move to the kitchen...oh no...not my crystal...peeking out between fingers..about ready to fall off my stool...

YouTube - Cocktail - Tom Cruise

...Rook bows and bids us arivaderci...still laughing..head to the kitchen to clean up after the "bartenders"......:: Darlin' feelin' better?:: Answer without turning around...:yes, my Love...so much better...thank you, Baby:...lights dim...::the evening ain't over yet::...oh no...not....stereo blasts Bob Seger...turn around...

YouTube - Risky Business

...laughing so hard...tackle him on the sofa...

~DesertWanderer~

Old 03-13-2010, 08:11 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times

YouTube - Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now

Okay, the feelings about this video have to do with the singer, more than the song. This young woman is probably around my age today, but in her teens in the video. Take a look at how she's dressed. Conservative, subtle, it doesn't detract from her attractiveness. Fast forward to the present. Take a look at how some of these young female singers dress now--why do they have to "sex themselves up" and dress the way they do? It's not even vaguely appealing to me--in fact, it bothers me somewhat.

Old 03-13-2010, 08:21 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times

YouTube - Josh Zuckerman - "Got Love?" PLH Records

Old 03-13-2010, 08:53 PM

Default I Think We're Alone Now/Don't Know Why/Thinkin' About You

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post

YouTube - Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now

Okay, the feelings about this video have to do with the singer, more than the song. This young woman is probably around my age today, but in her teens in the video. Take a look at how she's dressed. Conservative, subtle, it doesn't detract from her attractiveness. Fast forward to the present. Take a look at how some of these young female singers dress now--why do they have to "sex themselves up" and dress the way they do? It's not even vaguely appealing to me--in fact, it bothers me somewhat.
A topic that I don't think I even want to get into here...but I agree with you...not to mention the young girls who emulate them and their "moves"...because this is what is being fed to them as acceptable behavior...

Here is one young lady, that doesn't seem to "sex herself up"...but then again...she actually has talent...

YouTube - Norah Jones Live Dont Know Why

YouTube - Norah Jones - Thinking About You

~DesertWanderer~

Old 03-13-2010, 11:56 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,949,872 times

YouTube - Through The Veil - Dianne Arkenstone

Old 03-14-2010, 04:59 AM

3,009 posts, read 305,706 times
Scrimps and Juice - Psychopathic Rydas

good times...

Old 03-14-2010, 09:10 AM

2,027 posts, read 4,546,928 times
Default The Divine Madness - True Love & The Doors - Not to Touch the Earth (The Tudors) & Ralph Buckley - Split Personality

^^^ Now thats some song Vorador (HipHop wicked)
Rats in mustard! Songs I want can't be played in uSA or aren't listed!
=============================[]=======[]

:groans!: Tomorrow he's comin... where's my most conservative stuff...
: shy groans as well: go to bed, I'll take care of this...

(sorry next videos have objectionable stuff but best audio since others
sounded like they were in a cave a mile away.. don't look if sensitive)

The Divine Madness - True Love (Only decent Audio Sorry)

YouTube - True Love

The Doors - Not to Touch the Earth (The Tudors- Sensual)

YouTube - Very Sexy, The Tudors Dance Scene to The Doors

:bein shaken awake: Jim... clothes are laid out, cohort brothers will
be wearin jackets& on their way... what a time for your Dad to show up..

But.. what? o gawd! :blink awake... Damn!:

Ralph Buckley - Split Personality

YouTube - Split Personality (Ralph Buckley)

Jim&shyangel who has annoyinly flown the coop!!

Old 03-14-2010, 09:20 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertWanderer View Post
A topic that I don't think I even want to get into here...but I agree with you...not to mention the young girls who emulate them and their "moves"...because this is what is being fed to them as acceptable behavior...

Here is one young lady, that doesn't seem to "sex herself up"...but then again...she actually has talent...
A rule of thumb might be that a female artist either plays an instrument or sexes up

I like Norah's Neumann microphone, costs more than my entire little home studio

Old 03-14-2010, 10:54 AM

Default You Send Me/Love Me Tender/Warm And Tender Love

YouTube - PERCY SLEDGE-you send me

YouTube - PERCY SLEDGE-love me tender-1967-

YouTube - Warm & Tender Love

~DesertWanderer~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music