Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2010, 07:54 PM

2,897 posts, read 20,338,741 times

Advertisements

<running in... checking out the Forum's barbecue pit... sandwich in hand, wave>

sorry to eat and run! ...the deadlines never end... LOL

Happy Holiday Weekend, Everyone!

Old 09-04-2010, 08:04 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Default With Potato Salad, Beans, And Cole Slaw On The Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz_Flowers View Post
<running in... checking out the Forum's barbecue pit... sandwich in hand, wave>

sorry to eat and run! ...the deadlines never end... LOL

Happy Holiday Weekend, Everyone!

That's right, Topaz! We've opened up the pit, alright. Loads of brisket, pork ribs, chicken, and spicy sausage are waiting for our music lovers, along with my special homemade sauce. We'll even pour you some sweet iced tea.

Ain't it great to be alive on the Music forums?

Old 09-05-2010, 09:48 AM

18,120 posts, read 11,756,270 times

YouTube - Dancing Merengue Dog

Old 09-05-2010, 11:26 AM

18,120 posts, read 11,756,270 times
Hello MUSIC heads! How's Everybody?

I've been busy and working more hours. Ginger is a T-E-R-R-0-R! I think she needs to run along with Jim in the Redwoods.

The good with the bad:

The bad first? Ginger loves to stand on the couch looking out the window. One day she got the notion to tear the screen and jump out! A few minutes went by before I realized she wasn't in the living room with me anymore. Sneaky, quietly and quickly! She jumped in the lake after the ducks.

Two nights ago, I came home from work after 8pm, opened the front door and I noticed Ginger missing right away because she didn't greet me. My son, in the bedroom says "She's right here, just call her." okay I'm hollering "GINGER!" and looking in the closet, bathroom and under the furniture. No Ginger. I grabbed the lease and went out looking for her around the complex. Found her in the enclosed tennis court where she goes to socialize with the neighbor dogs. She was very happy to see me and came running up to me. I hugged her and was really glad she was safe. How did she get out? She torn down the screen on the back porch. I guess I need a boyfriend in the window screening business?

The GOOD:
Yesterday morning - 4:30am still dark and walking Ginger before work, we were walking the complex and suddenly Ginger stops and sits without moving. I kept saying "Ginger - lets go - I have to go to work." she didn't move. Thinking what could this be about now? I'm standing there thinking and looking - there was my work hat on the ground, it fell out of my pocket - I didn't hear it or feel the hat fall out. I hugged her! I can't work without my hat - uniform requirement and I guess she knew the complete outfit.

Happy Labor Day Everyone!

Old 09-05-2010, 02:54 PM

5,431 posts, read 29,174,116 times
Default Screen Repair

...laughing...oh my Ginger...you are at a stage...aren't you Girl?...

...and such a good Girl when it came to Mommy's hat...

...2Goldens...until you find your "Handy Andy"...U-tube...it's not just for music!

YouTube - 15 Year-Old Shows How to Re-screen a Screen

Bringing in my spinach and artichoke lasagne and a big salad to the picnic...plenty for those of us who don't eat meat...and those that do...

~DesertWanderer~

Happy Labor Day!

Old 09-05-2010, 03:50 PM

2,897 posts, read 20,338,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
That's right, Topaz! We've opened up the pit, alright. Loads of brisket, pork ribs, chicken, and spicy sausage are waiting for our music lovers, along with my special homemade sauce. We'll even pour you some sweet iced tea.
oooOooo Mr. Case, you sure know how to do things!
I can smell your cooking... and mmMmmm mmmMmmmm it's really good!
Let me have a little bit more of that chicken and your special homemade sauce! LOL

Thank you, because I'm hungry, especially now!

<wander over and laugh with the others at Ginger's antics>
2Goldens, I see what you mean about Ginger becoming as wild as these wild boys! LOL

Old 09-05-2010, 05:21 PM

Glad you've enjoyed it, Topaz.

Good Sunday evening, everybody. Labor Day is tomorrow, and can you believe Jerry Lewis is still going at it with his annual telethon? Sure is. Depending on where you live, it starts tonight. Whatever your plans are for tomorrow, make it a good one.

I have to work.

Old 09-05-2010, 06:25 PM

611 posts, read 774,419 times
Hope everybody is having a good 3 day holiday.
I'll have to spend tomorrow resting up from the weekend.

Old 09-06-2010, 03:55 AM

Happy Labor Day, everybody!

Old 09-06-2010, 07:51 AM

3,198 posts, read 13,105,608 times
Happy Labor Day Mr Case! Happy Labor Day Everyone!

for everyone who hasn't made it over yet, there is a Star Party
for one of our own .... Miss Joy!!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/commu...l#post15773678

::: smiling at the hustle and bustle of the Forum this holiday morning...
looks for the coffee maker while listening to 2golden's stories about
Ginger ... cracking up ! ::::

::: join the holiday kitchen brunch crew tying apron with a smile :::

Easy Brunch Menu Ideas - Sunday Brunch Recipes

YouTube - Easy Brunch Menu Ideas - Sunday Brunch Recipes

now .. if there is only a decent pot of coffee around !!

rare
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music