Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 04:41 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,953,825 times

Advertisements

I know their aren't many of us on here but does anyone know a good hairstylist in Myrtle Beach or the surrounding area? I'm willing to travel a little for a good one. Also not a really expensive one. By expensive I mean in the 200's for cut and color.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2007, 07:18 AM
GJM

465 posts, read 1,879,979 times
I also was looking - my freind here goes to Vega Hair Design it is on 79th. Ave. This is where I will be going -

I love how her hair comes out and she doesn't pay that much for color and cut. In NJ I was paying about $200 for color and cut.

My neighbor also has gone to a place I think the name is Carolina Forest Salon, it is back by the post office by Krogers. She really liked it.

Old 08-28-2007, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJM View Post
I also was looking - my freind here goes to Vega Hair Design it is on 79th. Ave. This is where I will be going -

I love how her hair comes out and she doesn't pay that much for color and cut. In NJ I was paying about $200 for color and cut.

My neighbor also has gone to a place I think the name is Carolina Forest Salon, it is back by the post office by Krogers. She really liked it.

Thank you, I saw that one at Carolina Forest. Do you know the name of the person she goes to there, or the name of the person at Vega?

Thanks

Old 08-28-2007, 07:50 AM
GJM

I can't think of her name at Vega - but it is the owner that does her hair.

The place at Carolina Forest - I don't know her name, and my neighbor is away. She gave me a card, but I can't find it.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:59 PM

Quote:
I can't think of her name at Vega - but it is the owner that does her hair.

The place at Carolina Forest - I don't know her name, and my neighbor is away. She gave me a card, but I can't find it.
I stopped by the one at Carolina Forest today and got a list of prices and services. It's average cost 30 and up for a hair cut. Full highlites 70 and up. Let me know if you find out the name of the person. My hair is getting ratty again

Old 09-08-2007, 04:46 PM

Quote:

OK upate on Forest Hair Salon in Carolina Forest. I went today and got the best haircut and color in a long time.

Thanks!

Old 09-08-2007, 05:14 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,774,462 times
What do you think they would charge just for a trim? Did you get the name of the person that did your hair? I need someone also but just for a trim, thanks. I don't get color or blow dry, my hair is too crazy and I have to let it air dry. I color it myself because everytime I've paid, it comes out exactly the same for $100 that I do for $10.

Old 09-08-2007, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
What do you think they would charge just for a trim? Did you get the name of the person that did your hair? I need someone also but just for a trim, thanks. I don't get color or blow dry, my hair is too crazy and I have to let it air dry. I color it myself because everytime I've paid, it comes out exactly the same for $100 that I do for $10.
I wear my hair like yours except mine is shorter. She charged me 60.00 for cut and color. I only had her touch up my base color and she matched it perfectly. Hair cut is 30.00.
She's good she's originally from LI and she moved here from Florida. Her name is Ilene and we clicked because she's a Bon Jovi freak

I know what you mean about charging that kind of money and the color looks like we did it. My is kind of tricky since I get blonde highlights..

Old 09-09-2007, 05:27 AM

4,343 posts, read 14,774,462 times
Thanks! I'll stop by there this week and check it out.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:50 AM
GJM

I'm glad it went well - I really need my hair done. I get highligts also and sometimes a color in between. I was paying about $200 in NJ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area