Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2012, 09:26 AM

5 posts, read 10,848 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for an interior designer/decorator
who will help me select new furniture & accessories
for my home. I want someone who isn't tied to their
own store and can help me do this in the next 2 weeks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2013, 01:44 PM

43 posts, read 144,912 times
just wondering if you found a decorator. I am also looking for one. thanks

Old 02-19-2013, 02:45 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,665,452 times
If you are looking for a tropical or nice southern look it is easy to go to a place like Accents 11 on 17 business and come up with room furniture and colors you need.
You could almost tell with your own eyes what dining would go with what living room set. It is all there before you.
I have no connection with this store except to say I personally found a lot of my furniture pieces there.
Then again if you still need someone I am sure that store would know of a person.

If you find a piece that needs delivery, I do know of a reasonable pick up and deliver person.

There are various consignment shops that have items from Model homes, brand new things that are just terrific pieces. I have added a few things to my home from various consign stores.
Lamps from Black Awning, a rattan set from a shop in Pawleys ( from a model home). I got a green dresser from Inlet Queens, an eclectic store. A beautiful rattan chair from New to You consignment.

It is fun and interesting to do that.

I'd start at Home Accents 11. DM me if you need a name there that was of help to me.

The trick to the décor of you home is to make it YOU. Your favorite things and your loved items.

Best of luck and Welcome to Myrtle Beach.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area